OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
I didn't get a notification for this and legit was about to go to the thread to mention the delay lol. But yeah, a lot of stuff IRL has happened. I've managed to get my half done today and mine was more I was excited about a new game and didn't want to over-do it and force myself to write more than I have to all the time (I did that way too much in RWK). As for now, I am sure Jonny will get what he needs to be done if he can, but if needed, we will see about others who are willing to help. I know a couple people already pitched their names in for help if needed.

I am sorry, I know we've been mostly decent for getting shows at least close to on time (I mean, one or two days later than the estimated day I consider fine) and this is the first time there has been this kind of delay. At least we aren't keeping you in the dark for a month. Until then...

If anyone wants some of my general feedback on your character similar to what @Patriot Pants did, let me know. I'm sure I can find stuff to praise and areas to work on.
What do you think of Jay and Perfected Blizzard?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
What do you think of Jay and Perfected Blizzard?

From the promo I saw of his on the show that hasn't been posted yet, I saw an instant leap in quality for Jay. The biggest thing I see to focus on him is getting him fleshed to be a consistent character. Since over the years I saw him do stuff from being a tough ass to trying to be funny or cheesy, that is something in general I see you need to do, keep a character consistent for a bit and if they turn, have it make sense.

Al I though he had potential under his previous character, but Perfected can work too if you don't have him go towards being a knock off of you know what and you find enough to make him your own.

Reactions: Blizzard Boi

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
After talking between creative, it is very likely we will need people to step up to write.

If you want to write a match, DM either here or on discord and WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK, I will try to give the matches and any specifics needed.

There are 2 matches that need to be written and hopefully we can get this hammered out soon-ish.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
To be completely transparent, open and honest with everyone in LDW and on the forum as a whole, I have not been telling the entire truth. For the past few shows, Beavie has gladly and near perfectly taken on the brunt of the work when it comes to writing matches. The actual reason for this is because over the past few months I have been going through probably one of the worst mental health periods I have ever had. On the night of Friday November 22, while out with a few friends of mine, I attempted suicide. I actually don't remember it all, because I blacked out when it happened. One minute I was eating food with them, the next minute I came back to my senses outside and was being held in like a bearhug by two of my female friends. They won't tell me what I almost did specifically, but it was bad apparently. Now before anybody comments on this, I just ask that nobody treat me like a sensitive snowflake, don't say that I should go talk to a professional, and don't ask for any specifics on what is going on in my head/life. I'm just making everyone aware of the situation so all of you can understand why things get delayed and the fact that LDW itself is not being lazy or putting off any responsibilities. With that said, if anyone, on any show/ppv wants to write part of or their entire match, feel free to do so/let us know and creative will edit it/make it work with the show. Once again, I personally apologize for all the delays, I will continue to kick ass and be the best person on this forum, because all you bitches suck.

Love,
The Best Forum Member Jonny Nostradamus/Project Jonny/Jonny Fuckboy/Your Collective Dad

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
To be completely transparent, open and honest with everyone in LDW and on the forum as a whole, I have not been telling the entire truth. For the past few shows, Beavie has gladly and near perfectly taken on the brunt of the work when it comes to writing matches. The actual reason for this is because over the past few months I have been going through probably one of the worst mental health periods I have ever had. On the night of Friday November 22, while out with a few friends of mine, I attempted suicide. I actually don't remember it all, because I blacked out when it happened. One minute I was eating food with them, the next minute I came back to my senses outside and was being held in like a bearhug by two of my female friends. They won't tell me what I almost did specifically, but it was bad apparently. Now before anybody comments on this, I just ask that nobody treat me like a sensitive snowflake, don't say that I should go talk to a professional, and don't ask for any specifics on what is going on in my head/life. I'm just making everyone aware of the situation so all of you can understand why things get delayed and the fact that LDW itself is not being lazy or putting off any responsibilities. With that said, if anyone, on any show/ppv wants to write part of or their entire match, feel free to do so/let us know and creative will edit it/make it work with the show. Once again, I personally apologize for all the delays, I will continue to kick ass and be the best person on this forum, because all you bitches suck.

Love,
The Best Forum Member Jonny Nostradamus/Project Jonny/Jonny Fuckboy/Your Collective Dad

giphy.gif

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2

Love,
giphy.gif