OOC LDW General Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The show is done. Just need formatting. I got to go do dishes and start lunch, then I'll do that (which as you know, can take a little while because Beavie is a perfectionist and they still somehow make at least a couple small mistakes each time).

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
The show is done. Just need formatting. I got to go do dishes and start lunch, then I'll do that (which as you know, can take a little while because Beavie is a perfectionist and they still somehow make at least a couple small mistakes each time).
I can't wait

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I still have nightmares about formatting.

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I still have nightmares about formatting.

Like the time you tried to post a show before me and ended up only posting the first match and from that moment on we swore you'd never do it again. Or the time you wrote a match with the wrong winner and you guys posted it while I was at work and didn't wait for me to say "Hey, this is all good?"

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Like the time you tried to post a show before me and ended up only posting the first match and from that moment on we swore you'd never do it again. Or the time you wrote a match with the wrong winner and you guys posted it while I was at work and didn't wait for me to say "Hey, this is all good?"
exactly.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Well, well, well...

wow, this has been a great trip in the last 5 months...you know I, as well as my character Darius Wright really felt so much deserved redemption for the misuse of his talent and direction in the previous e-fed(s). But here, we made a great home and worked with the very best talents in this whole thing. I've had a lot of fun and I hope that all of you have to whether involved in encounters with Darius or just simply reading the promos/segments/matches. I tried hard to make him and everything he was a part of, as entertaining as possible. I'm thankful for the creative team and their input, allowing me to build upon a lot of crafty ideas AND being their champion...their 1ST champion. For that, I am honored and so deeply touched for all that was done to push Mr. Wright so much further than I ever believed would happen. THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

And now...

Now comes the time for me to step away for awhile, I'm going to work on a few personal changes and life choices. Don't worry too much, I will be fine. This I promise you all...so keep going strong and wild, I shall be gone shortly but if longer or for good...

Just make this whole entire thing count the most, it can only get better if we allow it to.
Have fun, guys and check out the last promo... And Then?! [The End?!]
...as well as any other Darius Wright material.

Signed, KoA & Mr. Darius Wright

Catch ya later!
?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Well, well, well...

wow, this has been a great trip in the last 5 months...you know I, as well as my character Darius Wright really felt so much deserved redemption for the misuse of his talent and direction in the previous e-fed(s). But here, we made a great home and worked with the very best talents in this whole thing. I've had a lot of fun and I hope that all of you have to whether involved in encounters with Darius or just simply reading the promos/segments/matches. I tried hard to make him and everything he was a part of, as entertaining as possible. I'm thankful for the creative team and their input, allowing me to build upon a lot of crafty ideas AND being their champion...their 1ST champion. For that, I am honored and so deeply touched for all that was done to push Mr. Wright so much further than I ever believed would happen. THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

And now...

Now comes the time for me to step away for awhile, I'm going to work on a few personal changes and life choices. Don't worry too much, I will be fine. This I promise you all...so keep going strong and wild, I shall be gone shortly but if longer or for good...

Just make this whole entire thing count the most, it can only get better if we allow it to.
Have fun, guys and check out the last promo... And Then?! [The End?!]
...as well as any other Darius Wright material.

Signed, KoA & Mr. Darius Wright

Catch ya later!
?

And that is why the title match was made. To break the fourth wall a little and quote Davey Smetlzer, just as Blackout was being posted, King had decided that for those personal reasons, he needed to do that, and even then he brought up the idea of dropping the title somewhat soon a little before that. The Triple Threat was the best way to get two viable contenders in and turn this into a storyline positive. I've enjoyed working with you King, and I know how important taking a step back at can be helpful.

The door is always open for you to return and at the very least, you're welcome to read stuff, talk to us, but do it for fun rather than being directly involved.

Travel on, King, and that means Brian Toogood is the undisputed best traveller on the roster as the #GoldenTraveler

Reactions: Death Walker

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Taboo should be champion instead of Patriot...@ me

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Taboo should be champion instead of Patriot...@ me

@BigMoneyBTG

"Hey, @Seto-san, I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE CHAMPION! I AM THE BIGGEST STAR IN THIS COMPANY DAMNIT! I AM THE BEST YOUNG STAR HERE! JUST SOMEONE DECIDED TO HURT MY GIRLFRIEND! THAT MASKED IDIOT WAS TOO BUSY GETTING BEAT UP BY WANNABE SNOW WHITE!
#ConspiracyAgainstBTG"

• Wow
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
MAN, if only ya'll knew the shit we had planned with The Residence, and individually. Oh-fucking-boy, get ready for a ride people.

• Wow
Reactions: Patriot Pants

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
MAN, if only ya'll knew the shit we had planned with The Residence, and individually. Oh-fucking-boy, get ready for a ride people.
Nah, people can just leave and not be part of the ride or anything.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
THIS RIDE WILL HAVE YOUR SEATBELT BUCKLED IN SO YOU AIN'T GOIN' NOWHERES COMPADRE
Eh, I am barely doing anything in here anyways, so I guess I might as well enjoy the ride then. Do I get a photo at the end or nah?