Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
WWE Superstars (8/30/12) - Johnny Curtis vs Ryback

This may be my favorite Ryback squash to date actually. I thought he was getting quite over when the crowd was chanting "Feed me more" with him to start the match, but then WWE forgot to edit out "Goldberg" chants towards the middle which made me :lmao. More "Feed me more" chants towards the end though.

WWE Superstars (8/30/12) - Primo & Epico vs The Usos

Just not a fan of the Usos at all, and I didn't care for when they were on offense here at all. I wish Primo would have done much more in this match, but what little he did do was damn impressive. The announcers did great at putting over the tag division here, even if it isn't so great, they'd make the non-IWC viewer think it was, that's all that matters. Not sure which one, but one of the Usos hit a SWEET dive about 3/4 of the way across the ring towards the end. Loved the ending of this match, but I'm confused a bit. Apparently Epico and Primo are heels again event though they've been playing faces for 3 months or so. Either way, I'm good with them getting the win.

WWE Superstars (8/30/12) - Alex Riley vs Jinder Mahal

On paper, this match looks terrible, but it was okay, not too bad. Mahal hit a hip toss into the corner at one point that was pretty cool, and didn't look dangerous like most moves like that look. Lots of rest holds and knee strikes though, but that's expected from a Mahal match. Jinder wins, I cry.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wrestlemania 27 Edge (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
WWE NXT - 8/29/2012 Mike Dalton & Jason Jordan vss Camacho & Hunico

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
WWE NXT - 8/29/2012 Big E Langston vs. Chase Donovan

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
WWE NXT - 8/29/2012 Seth Rollins vs. Jinder Mahal for the NXT Championship

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton from this weeks SmackDown.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
WWE Smackdown (8/31/12) - Cody Rhodes vs Rey Mysterio

Really liked this match, Cody especially looked so great. Still not getting this thing he has with masks though, would make so much more sense if he was still his "Dashing" persona, and I'd rather him not go back to that, but it's whatever at the moment. I think they could actually just be using Cody build up a Sin Cara/Rey match since both of them are working together right now, they could team for a bit, one could turn, and bam you guy the feud. I may be thinking too far ahead, we don't get much long-term booking anymore.

WWE Smackdown (8/31/12) - Kaitlyn vs Natalya

My two favorite divas :wank: This was decent enough, just as good as the rest of the divas matches for sure. They both looked so great though.

WWE Smackdown (8/31/12) - Damien Sandow vs Sheamus

Pretty good match, I loved Sandow getting as much offense in as he did, been really enjoying him, and this was a great match for him. Sheamus didn't even get a pinfall over him, they had Sandow lose by count out with his "superior intellect." Good booking there.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
WWE Smackdown (8/31/12) - Piss Time Playaz vs Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd

The worst team in WWE got the win over the best team, but this was so obviously Kidd & Gabriel's match, PTP did hardly anything and Gabriel & Kidd looked great on offense.

WWE Smackdown (8/31/12) - Alberto Del Rio vs Kane

This didn't do anything for me, seemed like both guys were just kind of going through the motions, crowd was dead as well except for when Kane grabbed Ricardo and they popped. Del Rio finished with a Back Stabber, which I thought was odd. After the match, Kane attacked Josh Matthews and Chokeslammed him, apparently those anger management classes didn't work out so well after all.

WWE Smackdown (8/31/12) - Dolph Ziggler vs Randy Orton

We get "Let's go Ziggler! Let's go Orton!" chants during this, with the Ziggler ones actually winning. Freakin' awesome match that I wish had at least 5 more minutes, but they did great in the time they were allotted. Ziggler is so damn good, and he really showed it here, I know we've seen this match quite a few times in the last year and a half, but I'd love for these two to get a 15+ minute PPV match sometime soon, don't see it happening though.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
WWE Saturday Morning Slam (9/1/12) - Brodus Clay vs Curt Hawkins

They didn't show Cameron & Naomi on the apron, I guess it's not TV-G, but Clay jiggling is. They have a mid-match dance off and Hawkins steals the show. That was easily the best part of the match which was basically like the Brodus squashes we got towards the beginning of the year, though Hawkins got a bit more offense than I thought would happen and did some nice leg work. Definitely wasn't anywhere close to Slater/Kingston on this show last week, but I didn't expect it to be. We did get an old school Airplane Spin though :y:

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Bryan Danielson vs Eddie Kingston - CHIKARA: We Must Eat Michigan's Brain

The fans showered Danielson with ties instead of streamers, since it was his first independent date since being released from WWE for the Justin Roberts incident. Good moment

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
BDK vs The Future Is Now - Campeonatos de Parejas - CHIKARA: Faded Scars and Lines

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Ring of Honor Wrestling (9/1/12) - ROH World Tag Team Championship Tournament: The Bravado Brothers vs Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino

Jacobs & Corino got this spot after Rhett Titus & Charlie Haas teamed up, leaving a vacant spot, but that's irrelevant because it's Bravado Bandwagon time. Corino says that the only way he and Jacobs could get in the tournament was if he promised Cornette that they would leave if they didn't win it, so I assume they'll be getting the win here. I assumed correctly, and this was a real good match as well, though the finish was underwhelming, I think they had some better opportunities to end it, but I still enjoyed the match. The Bravados are out of the tag tournament, back to grandma's house they go.

Ring of Honor Wrestling (9/1/12) - Jay Lethal vs Matt Taven

Jay Lethal cuts a promo before the match starts asking why he hasn't got a shot at Kevin Steen and says the Cornette told him he can't beat Steen because he's not "mean" enough. Before the mach even starts, Lethal kicks Taven in the groin and hits the Lethal Combination on the ref! FUCKING AWESOME!

Ring of Honor Wrestling (9/1/12) - The Guardians of Truth vs Charlie Haas & Rhett Titus

I figured this match would be doomed from the start with Haas & Titus not liking each other, and there being some shenanigans with that. This ended up being alright, better than expected. GoT had some nice teamwork, but they should, I mean they've been teaming for well over 15 years. Haas & Titus were entertaining the way they were booked to hate each other, but still both want to win the match.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw & Hallowicked vs Naruki Doi, Masato Yoshino & BxB Hulk - CHIKARA: Chikarasaurus Rex

AF.

Reaction score
SmackDown Money in the Bank Ladder Match 2012

My god this match is awesome. Exceeded all my expectations going in. Some crazy spots, the usual botches but nothing too major. Dolph and Tyson Kidd were amazing here. ***3/4

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Fully Loaded 2000 - Intergender Match: The Hardy Boys & Lita vs. T&A & Trish Stratus
Pretty damn good opening match here, Granted the when Lita and Trish was in the ring it was awful but they were pretty green at the time and they would get a hell of allot better. Jeff was bumping like a beast in this one and T&A looked like a legit Tag Team for the first time. **3/4

WWF Fully Loaded 2000 - Tazz vs. Al Snow
Tazz is making his PPV return after being put out of action by Chris Benoit (in storyline terms, but we all know that was code for "Creative has nothing for you") This match is here because Tazz randomly started attacking babyfaces even though he was a babyface when he left. So i think that makes him a heel now, and Snow is in this match cause Foley said so. Anyway this was boring and did not belong on a PPV. Basically a Squash match to show the fans what Taz could do. *1/2