Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Tursas & Daizee Haze vs The Throwbacks - CHIKARA: Aniversario Zehn

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Wrestlemania 25 - The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

What can i say about this that has'nt been said already, JUST WOW will never get boring Two men in their 40's just putting on a show. Counters, spots, tension, drama, the storytelling this had it all AND if it wasn't for 1 or 2 sloppy moments this would be a Full 5. But i have to give it. ****3/4 I do have this as the 4th greatest WM match of all time. There’s WrestleMania win #17 for the Taker

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Wrestlemania XXVI - Streak vs. Career: The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels

I still like the WM XXV better, it is a still fanfuckingtastic match with prob the best finish to a WM match in history. I loved the story of Taker injuring the knee early and selling it throughout he also changed his game-plan a little. They played off some spots from the previous year and even took some of what Michaels/Flair did just 2 years ago, with the “I’m Sorry, I Love You,” Shawn slapping Taker just before having his career ended was perfect. After the match Taker celebrates but helps Shawn to his feet and offers a handshake. They embrace before Taker leaves Shawn to the ring and the fans. The crowd gives Shawn the ovation he deserves as tears run down his face. He says goodbye to the fans as the ovation grows louder, and it was one of the most emotional moments in wrestling history. ****3/4 There’s WrestleMania win #18 for the Taker

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Wrestlemania XXVII - No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker vs. Triple H

First off i just wanna say Jim Ross added so much to the match announcing, the guy truly is AMAZING at what he does. It was also good not having Cole do it. Well this match has to be one of the most "Love it or Hate it" matches in Wrestling, I personally love it. With HHH throwing everything at Taker and refusing to stay down until that final bell sounded. But as much as i enjoyed it the first half of the match was kind of bland, whereas there was big move, stall for a minute, another move, ect. But they did build to the epic climax finish. ****1/4 There’s WrestleMania win #19 for the Taker

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE WrestleMania XXVIII - “End of an Era” Hell in a Cell Match: The Undertaker Vs. Triple H (Guest Referee Shawn Michaels)

JR calling this match is a nice touch and still showed why he is needed on Raw. I thought this was an awesome fight with intensity, it wasn't a technical marvel, but it was an unbelievable match. Great characterizations, psychology and storytelling in the ring, they packed in all the crazy near falls you'd expect and just beat the shit out of each other for 30 minutes. Shawn also added so much to the match. ****3/4 There’s WrestleMania win #20 for the Taker

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
WWF WrestleMania VII - The British Bulldog vs The Warlord

This was slow as expected, but not bad at all. A very decent 8 minute big match that got Davey-Boy over, though I think they could have cut out a minute or so of Warlord being in control. The look on Warlord's face when Bulldog broke the Full Nelson was hilarious too.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Smackdown 01/06/2005 - Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

This was another day at the office for these two. All the moves were crisp the selling the story at the end with the belt was hilarious just damn good stuff, Just a step down from the WWE title match they had on Smackdown a couple of months ago. ***3/4 Great way to kick off the new year and to start the long Rey/Eddie 2005 feud.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Triple H vs. Kurt Angle (c) vs. Rikishi vs. The Rock vs. The Undertaker vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin - 6 men Hell in a Cell match for the WWE Championship at Armageddon 2000

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Chris Benoit vs. Kurt Angle 2 out of 3 falls match at Judgement Day 2001

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Kurt Angle vs Samoa Joe - Ironman Match

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Davey Richards vs Sammy Callihan - AAW Bound by Hate

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
WWE Championship match - Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker September 3rd, 2003

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Bryan Danielson & Austin Aries vs MCMG - ROH Fueling the Fire.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Wrestlemania X-Seven - Chris Jericho (c) vs. William Regal for the Intercontinental Championship

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWE Smackdown 01/27/2005 - Last Man Standing: John Bradshaw Layfield (w/Orlando Jordan & the Bashams) vs. Kurt Angle (w/Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak)

This is a damn good LMS match which lasted around 20 minutes, i liked Angle trying to use his wrestling to keep JBL grounded and JBL just using his strength to pound away at angle's neck. Another thing i liked was this wasn't a traditional LMS match full of weapons and hardcore spots just two guys slugging it out and the only weapons used was a chair and that came in the later part of the match. I would go higher on the rating but the finish felt flat and was pretty predictable. ***1/2