Last Wrestling Match Watched 2.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Arik Cannon vs Jon Davis - DGUSA Chasing The Dragon 2011

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Six Way Elimination Match: Brodie Lee vs BJ Whitmer vs Sugar Dunkerton vs Mike Sydal vs Flip Kendrick vs Billy Roc - DGUSA Chasing The Dragon 2011

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 (Night Two) - Quarterfinal Match: Brian Cage vs. Michael Elgin

This was a good big man match, as Elgin showed off his ridiculous strength against a guy much larger than Davey Richards. The last couple minutes elevated this match from something good to something borderline great. Even the Steen interference (which helped the angle after the match) was great. ***1/4 I would of gave them 18 minutes tho.

Post Match: Kevin Steen attacks Brian Cage, but the Younh Bucks save! HERE COMES RICK KNOX! Cage attacks Knox in response. EL GENERICO SAVES! Knox takes the mic and challenges the Bucks and Cage to a match! Knox asks Kevin Steen to put aside his differences for one night with Generico and team up with them. Steen instead flips Generico off and walks away. The crowd chants for Willie Mack instead. :lmao

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 (Night Two) - Quarterfinal Match: Ricochet vs. Roderick Strong

This had a great ending, but this match dragged most of the way. One of the high points was Strong tossing Ricochet around like he does with every small guys. Ricochet wasn't as smooth in this match as he was the night before but still good enough to deliver a good match. The lack of heat do some of the stuff they were doing made this match feel underwhelming. *** I wouldn't of had Ricochet go over that's for sure.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 (Night Two) - Team Statutory (Joey Ryan, Davey Richards, and Kyle O'Reilly) vs. B-Boy, Drake Younger, and Willie Mack

Richards and O’Reilly’s outfits are absolutely ridiculous. They’re basically dressed like Joey Ryan. This is the first non-tournament match of the weekend. There are fans chanting “statutory.” :lmao Richards not having one lens in his glasses makes this even better. This was just a bizarre, weird, and absolutely hysterical match. Some will be upset about the overall theme of the humor in the match and some just may not like comedy in wrestling at all, but I found it pretty funny for the most part and enjoyed how Davey and Kyle stepped out of their comfort zones to entertain the crowd. Nice to see Richards and O’Reilly not taking themselves so seriously for once.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 (Night Two) - Semifinal Match: Adam Cole vs. Sami Callihan

This started off so damn well but then fell apart but they kept my attention well enough. The abrupt finish was really surprising, but Cole was good enough to get it over. Really looking forward to another match down the line. *** shocked by Callihan tapping.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 (Night Two) - Semifinal Match: Michael Elgin vs. Ricochet

MOTHERFUCKING AWESOME. The psychology was obvious was big powerhouse unstoppable beast versus small, quick guy, yet they executed it as well as could be done in under 15 minutes. Michael Elgin just seems to be getting better with every match, he's nowhere near the finish product but he's gonna get their some day. Ricochet totally made up for his sloppy match performance against Roddy he hit every spot cleanly and looked a MILLION DOLLARS in the loss. ***3/4

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Naruki Doi vs Sami Callihan - DGUSA Chasing The Dragon 2011

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 (Night Two) - The Young Bucks & Brian Cage vs. El Generico & Rick Knox

Rick Knox is finally wrestling the Bucks after taking years of abuse from them. Rick Knox gets the pop of the night, unsurprisingly. Man i wish he was my father. This was a massively entertaining match. If you want to know why Generico is one of the best in the world, just watch him sell during a heat segment and the hot tag teases. but after Kevin Steen entered the match, everything turned to gold. This was exciting as hell and it's insane that Rick Knox is one of the most over guys in all of PWG. Every move he pulled off got an insane response, including that inexplicable Tornado DDT that he did. This was so much fun, and the awesome Steen/Generico interaction was made even better by the fact that they never really made up. This is by far the most entertaining match involving a referee in wrestling history, even more than the FUCK YOU! Hebner gif we have on the forum. ***1/2

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Pinkie Sanchez vs Louis Lyndon - DGUSA Chasing The Dragon 2011

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
PWG Battle of Los Angeles 2012 (Night Two) - 2012 Battle of Los Angeles Finals: Adam Cole vs. Michael Elgin

Excalibur accidentally calls Elgin "Michael Cole." Kevin Steen gets on his ass for that one and they talk about how that needs to be on Botchamania :lmao This was a fitting end to this year’s BOLA. Cole was clearly the standout wrestler of the weekend, but Elgin did a great job as well and absolutely deserved to reach the finals. Both guys did a great job of playing off their past matches, and while this was definitely not the best match in the tournament, but what do you expect when both guys wrestled +13 minutes 4 times in the past 2 days ***3/4 Fuckin' Adam Cole dude is in my top 5 right now

After the match: Cole cuts a fantastic promo about how he is denouncing the "future" label people give him, saying he's the best around. He calls Kevin Steen out and says that his PWG Title is in trouble. Steen comes into the ring and says that Adam Cole caught lightning in a bottle by winning BOLA, but before he can finish the promo, Cole kicks him in the balls and decks him with the title. Cole steals the belt and leaves with his BOLA Trophy. COLE!

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Survivor Series 2000 - Intergender Match: T&A and Trish Stratus vs. Steve Blackman, Crash Holly & Molly Holly

Albert starts off with Blackman and throws him into a corner but Blackman escapes and goes for a whip. Albert reverses it and Blackman rolls under a clothesline but misses a kick. Albert whips Blackman into a corner and goes for the Avalanche but Blackman sidesteps him and hits a legsweep. Crash tags in and climbs to the then goes for a crossbody but Albert catches him. However Blackman also comes off the top rope with a missile dropkick that knocks Crash on top of Albert but Albert powers out of the pin. Crash comes off the ropes but runs into a clothesline. Albert tags in Trish and holds Crash in a full nelson for her to get a shot in and Trish goes for a kick but Crash lifts himself up and Trish nails Albert below the belt. Molly tags in and chases Trish around the ring before Trish tags in Test. Molly tags Crash back in and Crash hits a pair of forearms. Crash goes for a whip, Test reverses him into a corner and charges but eats an elbow. Test charges at Crash again and Crash sidesteps him then slings himself over the ropes into a huricanrana for a two count. Test comes back with a boot and unloads on Crash before Albert tags in and helps Test whip Crash and drop him to the mat. Albert sets Crash between the ropes and slingshots him into the middle rope. Test tags back in sets Crash up for the pump-handle slam when Crash floats over and shoves Test into Albert on the apron but Test knocks back into Crash and both men are down. Test stumbles into his corner when Trish tags herself in but misses an elbowdrop. Molly tags in and hits an armdrag then slams Trish and connects with a pair of elbowdrops. Molly chops Trish and goes for a whip but Trish reverses and Test pulls her down by the hair. The referee reprimands Test as Trish goes for a suplex but Molly counters into her own suplex. Molly tags in Blackman but the referee didn't see it and won’t allow him to come in while T&A hold Molly for Trish to kick her repeatedly. Albert press Molly up as Test climbs to the top rope but Crash runs in and bumps the ropes, causing Test to straddle the turnbuckle. Blackman then trips Albert, causing Molly to fall on top of Albert. Crash and Blackman clothesline Albert over the ropes but Albert pulls Crash out of the ring. Blackman goes out and all four men are fighting on the floor leaving the ladies in the ring. Trish climbs to the top rope and chokes Molly with a headlock then comes off with a bulldog but only gets a two count. Trish sets Molly on the top rope but Molly kicks her in the chest then comes off the top with a Sunset Flip that gets the three. ** Pretty basic stuff here nothing special, felt like an extend SD match.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
YAMATO & Masato Yoshino vs Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor - DGUSA Chasing The Dragon 2011

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Survivor Series 2000 - Survivor Series Match: The Radicalz (w/Terri Runnels) vs. Billy Gunn, Chyna, Road Dogg & K-Kwik

lol @ the talent on on side compared to the other. Okay match with some nice stuff mixed in but boring for the most part. The Radicalz tried so hard to make this work but couldn't mainly cause, well look who they had to work with. Plus the bookers tried too hard to get the fans behind Billy, especially with the protected finish. Which only lasted 1 month. Plus it's hard to tell a story with elimination rules when the match is given 12 minutes. **

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
WWF Survivor Series 2000 - Chris Jericho vs. Kane

Looking back on the past few weeks and all the encounters these two have had this was rather disappointing and slow, it should of been both guys not caring about the rules and just wanting to kill each other but we got the opposite of that. Atleast Jericho's comeback was nice just to have Kane catch Jericho one-handed off the Lionsault and getting up to chokeslam him.**