• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Castiel

Re: What are you currently Playing ?

I need to get these 3 packs, I never got to play the Sly games and loved the others.

I'm probably gonna trade shit in and getting borderlands 2 tonight

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Borderlands 2 looks sweet, I barely got into the first though. It took a friend buying it and giving it to me to force me to play it for me to start it and even then I never played it much... it was pretty good though.

Harley Quinn's Revenge was pretty awesome btw. I loved being able to play as Robin! They should've let you use him in the actual game.

Sabretooth

Re: What are you currently Playing ?

I need to get these 3 packs, I never got to play the Sly games and loved the others.

Borderlands 2 looks sweet, I barely got into the first though. It took a friend buying it and giving it to me to force me to play it for me to start it and even then I never played it much... it was pretty good though.

Harley Quinn's Revenge was pretty awesome btw. I loved being able to play as Robin! They should've let you use him in the actual game.

Sly Cooper is fucking amazing.

Slim

NCAA Football 12. I haven't played that game since January. I returned to my dynasty and my Tigers had to play Nevada... at Nevada. Won 77 - 3. :D