• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Overwatch.

Even with all of the other games I have, it’s what I always end up playing. With this recent summer games event I’ve playing to get more character aesthetics.

Jimmy King

Dec 12, 2010
San Diego, CA
Red Dead Redemption 2

I’ve barely scratched the surface but so far I love it. I’m digging the story, and the voice work is great as well as the graphics.

Doc

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
Been playing my NES Mini lately.

Been playing both Mega Man 2 and The Legend of Zelda.

Also been playing Bubble Bobble and Dr Mario with my oldest son. He is starting to get into games some.

Reactions: Becky Two-Belts

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
Been playing my NES Mini lately.

Been playing both Mega Man 2 and The Legend of Zelda.

Also been playing Bubble Bobble and Dr Mario with my oldest son. He is starting to get into games some.
Mega Man 2 brings back some memories. You beat the sky level yet?

I'm also a huge Legend of Zelda fan. How far have you made it? You remember where all the secrets are?

Doc

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
Mega Man 2 brings back some memories. You beat the sky level yet?

I'm also a huge Legend of Zelda fan. How far have you made it? You remember where all the secrets are?
What you mean by sky level? I've beaten the game several times.

I can beat Zelda in 2 hours. Well, my best time was 2 hours 15 minutes without being killed and not using a potion. Thought I was awesome! Then I got on YouTube and saw some guys beat the game in 25 minutes or less. Not only that, they beat it with the wood sword and only 4 hearts. One dude did it without any damage too. He got my respect.

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Only Zelda game I've played all the way through was Ocarina of Time tbh, it was great though. Did it once on my own and then another using a walkthrough to make sure I didn't miss anything and fuck did I miss a lot the first playthrough.

Becky Two-Belts

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$town
What you mean by sky level? I've beaten the game several times.

I can beat Zelda in 2 hours. Well, my best time was 2 hours 15 minutes without being killed and not using a potion. Thought I was awesome! Then I got on YouTube and saw some guys beat the game in 25 minutes or less. Not only that, they beat it with the wood sword and only 4 hearts. One dude did it without any damage too. He got my respect.
I want to say the Air Man stage I believe. With the flying tiki heads? Such a bitch level.

Fast plays can get crazy at times. I don't know if I'd try it. Doesn't seem like you get to really enjoy the game.

Only Zelda game I've played all the way through was Ocarina of Time tbh, it was great though. Did it once on my own and then another using a walkthrough to make sure I didn't miss anything and fuck did I miss a lot the first playthrough.
OOT has such an immersive world. There are so many side quests you can get lost in. Same with Majora's Mask. It's a shorter main game, but so many things to do. My favorite is probably A Link to the Past for the SNES. If you get a chance, try it.

Reactions: Doc and Chris