Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Being hooked on games...been hooked on Fallout hence why I'm playing number 1.

Only played the latest one and blood money...never played any other hit man games. I do like all the stealthy games though.

The old splinter cells were great, shame they dumbed down both franchises (Hitman and Splinter Cell)

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Nice! I've just started and been playing with a friend for the most part but yeah we should def do that :)
I forgot what exactly one of the servers were but @Solidus And @Solid Snake have a server. I checked it our a few weeks ago I believe. :) Don't have my main laptop with me but when I do i'll hit you up and see when you're free so we can game. :)

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I just recently went back to MGS V: Ground Zeroes to try to get an S rank on all the missions, and collect the rest of the XOF patches. Besides that I'm not really going through a game, but I may get The Wolf among us.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I got Saints Row 4 today, and it's been pretty fun. Crotch punching women, killing people with dropkicks/Kelly Kelly-canranas, etc is time consuming.

Reactions: Butters!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I skip around with games a bit. Most recently I've been playing Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, 8.5/10 for me. Been mostly playing that the past couple of weeks. If I don't have too much time to play, I do a little Minecraft.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
With GN's E-boobs. It's not as awesome as it might sound.

Got about 20 dreamcast games burned, so Powerstone 2 and Shenmue there. Oh, Star wars Battlefront 2 again, star wars the force unleashed (gotta beat 1 to play 2 again) LA noire, Amped 3, and just finally started Arkham Origins. Origins will be 100% of what I play for a week once I finally get into it.