Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
From Dust

A weird RTS. You play as "The Breath" trying to protect your tribesmen from the elements. Using sand, lava, and water to your advantages to reshape the world into a safer environment for your tribes to grow.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Pretty much like the what are you listening to right now, except its about games.

Basically just name the game you've been playing lately and rate it.

GTA V - 9/10 and I am also playing Murdered: Soul Suspect 7/10 (so far)

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Figured I'd replay the Assassin's Creed series, so I'm currently on Brotherhood. As for its rating I'd say it's about 8/10.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Loved PES 13, played it so much. Bought PES 14 day one and probably played it for about 30 mins :(

Yeah, PES 14 was an utter crap. Here's to hoping that PES 15 will be more like PES 13 or PES 10

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Yeah, PES 14 was an utter crap. Here's to hoping that PES 15 will be more like PES 13 or PES 10
PES 14 got better through the updates, but PES 13 was funner. I feel after the updates PES 14 became much more stratgical as a football game, which I higly appreciate.

If they can smooth out the rough edges and bring back some of the awesome Football Life features from PES 13 to PES 15 then I might fall in love with it.

Was doing BAL on PES 13 myself until my PS3 controller broke, had just got signed by Borussia Dortmund from Swansea City for £70 mil!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
PES 14 got better through the updates, but PES 13 was funner. I feel after the updates PES 14 became much more stratgical as a football game, which I higly appreciate.

If they can smooth out the rough edges and bring back some of the awesome Football Life features from PES 13 to PES 15 then I might fall in love with it.

Was doing BAL on PES 13 myself until my PS3 controller broke, had just got signed by Borussia Dortmund from Swansea City for £70 mil!

Cool!

I'm playing it on PC. Currently signed a contract with Paris Saint Germain for €47 mil!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Cool!

I'm playing it on PC. Currently signed a contract with Paris Saint Germain for €47 mil!

All this talk of PES has made me dig up my copy and I am now playing for one of the nameless british clubs, this game needs licensing really badly! EPL is the only major league left :( they've even gotten champions league but I still have to pick Merseyside Red as my favourite team :sad:

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Currently playing Fable 2.

Rating 7/10 and 8/10 if include the fact that you can beat your wife/husband/child.