Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
The Madden 15 demo; they improved graphics a great amount but it feels that the game-play decreased to being more sluggish than the past couple of years.. not huge on it at all so I'll probably skip out on buying this years rendition of the game.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Football manager and starting Skyrim again in hope I bother to complete it this time.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Football manager and starting Skyrim again in hope I bother to complete it this time.
It's way too hard not to get caught up spending countless hours doing a lot of the side quests, like joining the Thieves Guild, Mage School, Assassins, etc.. as well as getting all of the Daedric artifacts you could possibly get.. and that's not even including the DLC; I never even found the time to mess with all that haha.

Reactions: Cloud

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
It's way too hard not to get caught up spending countless hours doing a lot of the side quests, like joining the Thieves Guild, Mage School, Assassins, etc.. as well as getting all of the Daedric artifacts you could possibly get.. and that's not even including the DLC; I never even found the time to mess with all that haha.
That's always my problem. I set off on one quest and get sidetracked for hours messing about and get nowhere lol.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That's always my problem. I set off on one quest and get sidetracked for hours messing about and get nowhere lol.
Yup I remember I was at like 150ish hours before I finally got back on the main questline and still had a few hours left of that to do haha.. it's VERRY easy to get sidetracked :p

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yup I remember I was at like 150ish hours before I finally got back on the main questline and still had a few hours left of that to do haha.. it's VERRY easy to get sidetracked :p
My biggest time waste was making Riverwood my graveyard. Every time I killed or someone died near me. (Which happens a lot when you get dragons to chase you to towns). I would drag the corpse to river wood mill and just collected a pile of them.

No idea why it just started when the majority of that village died and I continued the tradition.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'm going to take a trip down memory lane because as much as i love GTA V, I will always love the story in GTA IV. So at 6 AM, I just felt like getting out of bed switching on the 360 and now it's almost as if I can't detach myself away from liberty city. If anyone's looking for a dark, yet addicting story i defiantly will say GTA IV.

Reactions: Green Jesus

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Was just finishing burial at sea part 2(I'm a little late to the party, I know)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
On a Black Ops 1 kick right now, this rendition of CoD was one of my favorites..between a great campaign featuring one of my favorite NPCs, Viktor Reznov, and a nice multiplayer as well as Zombies mode this game was worth the money when I first bought it.. I hope the servers (at minimum the Zombies' servers stay up for a decent bit of time longer).

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Just got done playing another session of Fate for the PC

8e4d6e04300255582151cb372505d58a.jpg

Working on the 1st expansion right now.. it's called Undiscovered Realms.

I enjoyed RPGs and this is an action RPG where you go through a dungeon level by level with the mobs increasing in difficulty the further down you go.. you do quests for the townspeople and gain gold to upgrade your equipment, buy spells and potions.. etc etc.. all with your trusty K9 companion.. or whatever else you morph it into over time lol

Fun game.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
Really enjoying Tomodachi Life and PES 2013 atm.

Tomodachi Life is possibly the most insane game I've ever played and it would probably suit the styles of a lot of people on this forum tbh.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Madden 25 on X1 as well as Warframe on X1, Madden is decent and warframe is more fun on X1 than on PC, free 2 play so if you guys have the time give it a try :)