• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Last Video Game Played

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Sorry I missed this part. When I first started playing it again , I didn't remember where everything was. However, this being 2019 and not the 1980's I gave Link an advantage over Ganon! The Power of my Samsung Galaxy! So, i used it to look up maps for the dungeons and saw that there was a world map with all the secrets.
Bruh I remember when I got the original Zelda on the Wii and showed my mom you could look up the maps online and it was like she was in heaven

Reactions: Boombox Brock

Boombox Brock

Jul 27, 2018
ATLANTA
I know. I can go into the first dungeon with six hearts, the magic sword, magic shield, and blue ring. It's pretty sweet! Although sometimes I'll beat a few dungeons before going after certain things.

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Super Moderator
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com

Hug me, I'm scared. The Aztecs are upon us and my GOAT character died almost 60 years ago. Looks like Duke Hugh III "The Resiliant" is going to have to live up to his name and drive back those damn Aztecs. Also, it's CK2, in case anyone is wondering.

Tera

Jun 14, 2019
I've been replaying the Sly Cooper trilogy in the last week or so. Forgot that Sly 2 and 3 are pretty much Assassin's Creed with a raccoon. Sucker Punch should have a bone to pick with Ubisoft.

Sylar

Evil Owner
Administrator
Jun 28, 2010
Bo$$ton
I've been replaying the Sly Cooper trilogy in the last week or so. Forgot that Sly 2 and 3 are pretty much Assassin's Creed with a raccoon. Sucker Punch should have a bone to pick with Ubisoft.
That's a pretty nifty way to describe a game. I may need to check those out. Assassin's Creed with a raccoon sounds dope.

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Super Moderator
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
So Proto, VJ, and I finished Inside the other day, and I don't know how to describe it, but the ending made me well up with some form of emotion. Episode 1's up right now if anyone's interested.