Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
AC Valhalla on PS5, I'm on the DLCs I never tried on PS4 such as Paris or Ireland. The game looks gorgeous on current gen.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
s-l500.jpg

Nostalgic day. I can't believe I forgot about this game until I was looking through PS1 titles, I played it so much back in the day.

Still fun as hell.

Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I've got like 10 PS1 games I wanna play right now. Just not enough time and I don't want to start them all at once. :lol Nearly finished Dino Crisis!

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
That is funny, and it is one of my favorites from the ps1
Damn right it is. Actually surprised at how many PS1 games I haven't played too. Like there's some survival horror gems I definitely didn't play when I had a PS1. There's this whole Nightmare Creatures series I've honestly never heard of.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Damn right it is. Actually surprised at how many PS1 games I haven't played too. Like there's some survival horror gems I definitely didn't play when I had a PS1. There's this whole Nightmare Creatures series I've honestly never heard of.
Nightmare creatures is so good, I am sure you'll love it

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Spent like 30 minutes last night getting Karaoke King in all the songs on Yakuza 0. :lol These songs are so cheesy, but I love it. Japanese music is something else. I like this one:

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
51AKD5VWJEL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Yeah, this game is still pretty terrifying. :lol So cool to visit this again after playing the Remake of it. Always wanted to give it another proper playthrough.

These old PS1 intros with the Resident Evil games give me chills.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Trying to finish off Guardians of the Galaxy but Xbox being down sucks. Can't play anything.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Unlocked the business side of Yakuza 0. Fourthy is making a lot of money investing in properties. :garrett

Pretty cool that it just automatically generates money whilst I'm goofing around in the world. Perfect for a player like me. Maxed out the first area and I get 50-60 mil each time and it doesn't take very long. Apparently eventually you're getting like a billion yen each time around when you max out everything.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
560940-resident-evil-director-s-cut-playstation-manual.jpg

I can't remember if this was the version I actually played first back in the day, but it's been so long since I played the OG one. It's so different to the Remake.

I'm really enjoying figuring it all out again, and this voice acting will never get old. :lol I really love the tone of the original, and it's still super fun to play. Zombies are tanky as hell though, I need to get better at dodging. And those pesky dogs!

I played for a couple of hours and nearly have all the crests. Doing Jill first as lockpick is just such a godsend. Will be playing more tomorrow!

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
560940-resident-evil-director-s-cut-playstation-manual.jpg

I can't remember if this was the version I actually played first back in the day, but it's been so long since I played the OG one. It's so different to the Remake.

I'm really enjoying figuring it all out again, and this voice acting will never get old. :lol I really love the tone of the original, and it's still super fun to play. Zombies are tanky as hell though, I need to get better at dodging. And those pesky dogs!

I played for a couple of hours and nearly have all the crests. Doing Jill first as lockpick is just such a godsend. Will be playing more tomorrow!
I think the oldest RE game I have ever played was Code Veronica. I don't think I could enjoy this one or the original RE2 after playing those masterpieces that were the remakes.
I do miss tank controls and still camera angles.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think the oldest RE game I have ever played was Code Veronica. I don't think I could enjoy this one or the original RE2 after playing those masterpieces that were the remakes.
I do miss tank controls and still camera angles.
I feel like you'd probably enjoy it if you dug the tank controls, but it depends on if graphics are that big of a deal breaker for you. I get it though. I still think the atmosphere and sound design is top, so easy for me. Voice acting I try to look at in a comedic way because yeah it's not very good in the original. :lol