Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
This is honestly the only GTA game where I'm afraid of the cops. Never even think about them in the newer ones, especially GTA V. You get busted so fast, and they don't play around ramming you. I had 5 stars after that mission where you need to blow up the plane and retrieve the packages, and it was some of the most tense I've ever felt. I was like "Hurry" trying to get to the construction site to finish the mission with how many cops were on my tail. :lol The cars also blow up so fast in this game.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Maybe they've adjusted the difficulty for the remaster, but if I remember correctly, the ambulance missions are three island segments, like you've got got complete 10 in Portland, Stanton(?) and Shoreside Vale. Might be wrong though, because fares can be done anywhere. Either way, they get near impossible with the shotgun mob pestering you. The fares are totally worth it though for the Borgnine Cab, it looks sick.

I'll have to bust out GTA 3 for the memories soon. I recently replayed IV.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think that still all applies for 100% in the remaster. Paramedic is near impossible right now, feels even harder than the originals. You just take way too much damage. Especially in the first island as the shotguns like you say just do way too much damage. If you could repair your ambulance it'd be so easy.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
A Memoir Blue - Started it yesterday but then I couldn't finish it. It is only around 2 hours long though so I should finish it this weekend when my room is done.

The Show 22 - Glad I did not pay for this game. Other than the roster update, it is the exact same game as the last 4 years. Even on the series X it doesn't seem like there is even graphical improvements.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
artworks-000229412125-4brx9j-t500x500.jpg

Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy)

Finally getting back around to completing this. Definitely showing its age a little bit these days, but this game is such a trip. Very immersive experience from the start. Story isn't perfect, and it isn't quite as good as their later games like Detroit: Become Human but I thought it was pretty good for its time. I got it on sale very cheap on PS4, and it's the PS2 version. Has a very strong start, and some really neat ideas. I personally play it on easy though because some of the QTE's are very hard otherwise. :lol The story is that crazy that I'd honestly forgot a good chunk of it. If you dig Quantic Dream games then it's worth giving it a peek, I believe there's a remastered version out there now. Although I quite like the feeel of the original and the gritty PS2 art style.

• Wow
Reactions: Death By Looch

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Dying Light 2

This game is rigged with glitches, especially scripts, it's a pain in the ass just to trigger cutscenes.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I finished A Memoir Blue this morning. It is not a terrible game. Kind of sad really. Short game and pretty easy for achievement/trophy hunters. It is more or less a point and click. It had a good story and is worth a look if you have game pass. Not sure how much it costs on PlayStation.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
61g3-0vQnMS._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Yup, a couple of hours in and can already sense the 'addiction' coming on. Getting the vibes from when I first booted up Dark Souls.

Very satisfying gunplay, and fun level design. Not too frustrating either so far, feels just right.

Reactions: Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Dying Light 2 started off very weak and now that I have unlocked the parachute and new abilities, I have to say it's a lot more fun. The game is still broken on many aspects and needs patches ASAP but if you liked the first one, you should have fun with this one too. The atmosphere was slightly better in the original though, I can't quite say why. Maybe because of the setting.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finally started up a bit of Yakuza 0

The dialogue and voice acting so far is pretty excellent. I always heard the stories were very good in these. This one takes place in the 80's too.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Lollipop Chainsaw - PS3

Such a fun game. I was playing on the 360 years ago but never got back to it. Picked it up on PS3 months ago so I could play it again.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Lollipop Chainsaw - PS3

Such a fun game. I was playing on the 360 years ago but never got back to it. Picked it up on PS3 months ago so I could play it again.
I remember that game, was really fun. PS3 is still such a great purchase even today with all the games available on it. Could keep you busy for ages.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Remnant: From the Ashes. This Butterfly boss just took me like 30 tries. Dark Souls level of hard, I like. Was a huge pain in the ass, but I got a rush beating it. Biggest problem was having to deal with two of them at the same time, as those are personally the hardest kind of boss battles for me. I figured out on my last few tries that they are weak to fire damage and ended up completely owning 'em at the end. Wish I'd known that sooner. :lol I did find a build I really liked during this fight, as I was playing around a lot to see what would work.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Decided to finally give this one a go. Fun so far but highly confusing on what you need to do sometimes.