Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Remnant is super fun dude. I'm glad I finally bought this game. Put in about 9 hours so far, and it's has continued to get better. As soon as you get out of the tutorial bits and the starting areas, I feel like this game really steps up to another level. Finding bosses a lot more challenging, the level designs seem more interesting, and I'm getting far more fun weapons. I now have a crossbow as my main that I got a flame mod on. Which is as awesome as it sounds. Been putting a ton in to reload speed and whatnot for my traits, so it's like such a blast to use. This game does a good job of suiting many different play styles.

This is the first game that has really managed to scratch that Dark Souls itch for me, but it feels unique as well. Believe me, I've been looking everywhere as I'm so addicted to this type of gameplay loop.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finished Remnant last night. Took me about 9 hours. What's really cool about this game is the bosses you get in certain sections are random. So now I've finished the campaign I can re-roll it to get different bosses. You get to keep all your gear too. It's a cool twist on New Game Plus. They have difficulty levels too, so I'm giving the game a try on Hard mode now. You get more XP I believe, and I have all my gear now so it's more manageable.

Reactions: Y2Jayne and Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finished the first chapter of Yakuza 0. The game has started opening up a bit more now. I'm enjoying just getting in to random fights in the world and I love that is how you earn currency in this game. I love the True Crime and Sleeping Dogs vibes I get from this game as well. Story is just a more fleshed out than those. Finally got my first big fighting section at the end of this chapter and man it was so awesome.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Finished the first chapter of Yakuza 0. The game has started opening up a bit more now. I'm enjoying just getting in to random fights in the world and I love that is how you earn currency in this game. I love the True Crime and Sleeping Dogs vibes I get from this game as well. Story is just a more fleshed out than those. Finally got my first big fighting section at the end of this chapter and man it was so awesome.
True Crime was a truly underrated game

Reactions: Marty McFourth

AguileraSZN

Notorious Smartass
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
FIFA 21. Great fun thrashing everyone in sight.

From TCL 20 SE

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I have done all I could in Dying Light 2 so I started a New Game +. Props to the developers who make you start after all the slow, uninteresting tutorial quests at the beginning. It's just weird to play the game without the paraglider and grappling hook because you get so much used to them after a while... I keep jumping from roofs and remembering I can't glide anymore at the last second
:smh

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Booted up Yakuza 0 and spent about 20 minutes in the in-game arcade trying to win a plushie on the claw machine. Just Yakuza life things.

Reactions: Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Dino_Crisis.jpg

Going to complete this absolute gem. Got my PC set up to emulate PS1 now. DuckStation is the program I'm using and it's pretty fantastic overall. Quality looks amazing. Was very easy to set-up my PS4 controller and start playing, even for a newb like to me all this. You just have to input the controls with your controller.

This game used to scare the shit out of me, and I'd imagine it still will when it starts ramping up.

• Love
Reactions: Y2Jayne and Alexa

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Played Yakuza for an hour and didn't even get to the main quest again because I'm enjoying the side quests that much. So many people to interact with and things to discover. Love how active the world feels.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Been into Gardners of the Galaxy. I've been playing it on XSX. Into more now than when I bought it on PS4.

If you've played the game, you'll understand what I wrote.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Got to the second character in Yakuza 0. He's pretty cool. Wears an eyepatch and runs the cabaret place. Still learning about him, and I'm in a totally different area. I definitely prefer the free roaming here, it's awesome. I've unlocked a style where the guy uses a baseball bat too all the time, it's wild.