Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
playing GTA 3 it just hit me that Liberty City Stories would've been the best game of all time if Asuka was the main character, what a missed opportunity. Toni was a fat asshole with mother issues who carried Sal's weed through airports, meanwhile Asuka was head of security for the Yakuza. GTA 6 will probably have a female protagonist, but it was supposed to be Asuka in 2005.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Finished Yakuza 0 last night. The final boss battles were quite simply awesome, and the character progression of the characters has been perfection. Especially Majima, who changes a ton compared to the first time you play as him. He's pretty unrecognisable at the end. I got pretty emotional finishing this game, knowing the main story is all over for this one. I just had such a blast with it, and it was nice to have a game I could play every single day and make progression in. I still got the side stories to do, and some other stuff but man what an absolute ride. I'll miss the 80's setting in the other ones for sure.

Will be playing Yakuza Kiwami next but going to take a day or two first so I can let the story of the last one fully sink in first.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Started Yakuza Kiwami and they've done so well with it so far. I remember watching playthroughs of the first Yakuza on PS2 and the scenes are like identical but just better in every way so far. It's really awesome knowing the characters beforehand now with 0. Like understanding Majima & Kiryu more and their interactions is already making this way more enjoyable than if I'd started it without playing the prequel first.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finished Resident Evil 3 tonight. By far the hardest of the PS1 era games, like I really had a tough time with this but I enjoyed every second.

The Nemesis fights were tough because I never got down the dodge mechanic 100%, I messed it up a lot. I avoided most but the required fights. Last two bosses were pretty easy as I had the rocket launcher for the helicopter fight with Nicholai and the last boss wasn't too bad. Toughest was the clock tower fight by far as I used up all my healing before the fight and it was just brutal. :lol

Despite all the above, I think this may be the most fun I've had so far. I really felt tense a lot, and just felt like such a journey completing it. My rating was awful, and I saved like a maniac but I'm sure my next playthrough will be a lot smoother. Most saves were just so I didn't have to replay parts if I died.

YvXh5Le.png

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Alright so Silent Hill 1, I love everything about this game in terms of atmosphere and story but man is it a struggle to play so far. :lol Spent the first hour or so fighting with my character to move and was totally lost, combat is pretty weird too. I think I've got used to the clunky nature of the game now and figured out what I'm meant to be doing. It's been way too long since I played this game, and I was always more familiar with Silent Hill 2. I can see why people would be put off from playing this game now even though it very much deserves it, as the uneasy feeling it gives you is awesome. Voice acting is pretty good for such an old game as well, I love Cybil Bennett's character.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Man I just finished the school part of Silent Hill 1. God this game is creepy still. I couldn't wait to be out of there. :lol

Especially when you go to the 'other side' and it gets dark, it was so unnerving and very easy to get lost. I had to keep opening up my map.

A lot of horror games today could learn from the atmosphere and dread you get from this game. Music has always been one of the strongest suits of this series too.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Immortals Fenyx Rising

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
@Zany Clowny So I totally forgot there was used dealerships in Gran Turismo 2, I feel dumb.

:beckylol

All this time I've been struggling with the Fiat, and I now have a Supra with over 200hp at stock level. :lol Probably should have looked at the other areas before buying a car. My Fiat 500 was 21hp for reference, so you can imagine how the races went, although I've poured that much in to it that I've managed to get it over 100 now.

Finally I won a race with it, and it can now be laid to rest. I was determined after spending so many credits on it. Will keep it in my garage for the memories. Wouldn't feel right to sell it now.

t5nHYWa.png

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
624583_front.jpg

Never played this back in the day but it's basically NASCAR car racing with pick-ups like Mario Kart and whatnot.

Very fuckin' fun so far, decent arcade racer and looks amazing upscaled. I keep finding gems.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
eL1gONK9MmIPwJ8slJcOYK1eultw1aYb.png

You can't expect me not to have my 110th run of this game after they announced the remake.