Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Really enjoying Evil Within 2 so far. It feels a lot more polished compared to the first game. Game looks great visually, and the atmosphere is super immersive. I thought the first game had a great atmosphere too, very unnerving in parts. Just nice to have modern games out there that scratch that survival horror itch, because there's not as many good ones out there anymore. I've been looking in to Tormented Souls too which is meant to be pretty solid.

I tried a bit of Dirt Rally 2.0 as well, and this is the perfect game to just pick up and play when I'm in the mood for racing. After playing Colin McRae Rally recently, it's pretty awesome to see how far this series has come in terms of visuals.

Reactions: Crash and Swerve

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm showing my age.
Hey you can't beat the classics. :cudi Lately I'm finding a lot of retro games to be more addictive honestly. There's a lot of good pick up and play games for short burst gaming sessions. Especially a lot of the old arcade ones, like I boot up Ridge Racer most nights.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finished Resident Evil 4 today on Professional. The special costume set for Ashley was a life saver in so many sections, using her as a distraction for the AI was a good tactic. I definitely imagine I would have had a much harder time without it. Does feel a bit cheesy, but it saved me a headache. :lol The Island section was for sure the most difficult out of the entire game. Krauser was a pain the ass too and the boss I had most trouble with, but the knife does work really well if you can get close to him. The first QTE fight with him i died a couple of times as well, those quick time events always got me.

Fancy a run through now with the special wepaons as demolishing everything with the infinite launcher on Professional sounds fun.

Crash

Reaction score
Natural_Selection_2_cover_art.jpg

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'm two trophies aways from recovering the platinum on RE Village, as most trophies didn't carry on to the PS5 list when I transfered my save.
Just need to do a regular run and upgrade all weapons.
I still think the scariest part of the game is the beginning when you have to care for the baby.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Nascar Heat 5 on PS4
Bullet Beat on XSX

Really not impressed with the PS+ Premium package.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Been playing some Fall Guys with the servers getting a ton of new players. Man this game is a total blast.

Although definitely can get you raging sometimes. :lol

Reactions: Death By Looch

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Finally dusted off Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and finished it off, very glad I decided to go back to this game. It's like all the best parts of Uncharted rolled in to one with much more open ended exploration and the combat is a lot tighter and more fluid (with a ton of weapon upgrades!). I highly recommend picking this up still, you can git it dirt cheap these days and the visuals still look stunning even today for a 2013 game

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I loved Tomb Raider so much that I'm going back to it for the sole purpose of exploring the map more to the tombs I never did and finding all the optional treasures, documents and what have you. It's a game that deserves 100% completion

Reactions: Crash and Y2Jayne

Y2Jayne

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG