Last Video Game Played

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crash

Reaction score
How is it? I haven't played it yet but have it.

Right now playing:

220px-Hell_Let_Loose_cover_art.jpg

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
How is it? I haven't played it yet but have it.
It is pretty good. My main complaint is the story is a bit weird given how there are two stories going on and one of them seems to be there just to be there. The music, atmosphere and everything is pretty on point. If you like games like Outlast, Amnesia, and so on then you'll enjoy it.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Been dipping in and out and Shenmue is one of the deepest and most immersive games I've ever played. Such an incredible experience so far and getting lost in the world, and just exploring. I never really played it back in the day on the Dreamcast and it's hard to believe it came out in 1999 with all the detail, very ahead of its time

Crash

Reaction score
Is it worth playing? I have been thinking of getting it, but didn't know if it was worth the playtime and all
I enjoy it but I'm not a big Halo player, I only played the originals on Xbox with a friends, never owned any games or anything before. But I seen many diehard fans hating the game so I cant tell you lol. It's free 2 play for the multiplayer so you can try that out first. I haven't bought the campaign yet and it's like 80$.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I enjoy it but I'm not a big Halo player, I only played the originals on Xbox with a friends, never owned any games or anything before. But I seen many diehard fans hating the game so I cant tell you lol. It's free 2 play for the multiplayer so you can try that out first. I haven't bought the campaign yet and it's like 80$.
I may check out it when it gets lower price, so thanks

Crash

Reaction score
eTrCZ.png

Very good indie fps survival horror, inspired by Resident Evil a lot.

Also before that, I finished Summer of 58 which is really short but also a very good gem.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
220px-Parasite_Eve_II_Coverart.png

Back to some PS1 emulating. Very much enjoyed the first Parasite Eve after I got past the initial hurdles and figured it all out

So far this seems even better than the first like a lot were saying, and the graphics are amazing for its time!

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Now I'm kind of addicted to this game. It's not perfect, graphically it's not even that impressive for a PS5 title, but there's something truly captivating about the atmosphere and the universe.

Ada is still mad as hell though.
8B9592CA-276E-4AE7-93B8-5F8AA2E2CB63.jpeg
If that face doesn't say "go play with your ginger whore", I don't know what it is.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Now I'm kind of addicted to this game. It's not perfect, graphically it's not even that impressive for a PS5 title, but there's something truly captivating about the atmosphere and the universe.

Ada is still mad as hell though.
If that face doesn't say "go play with your ginger whore", I don't know what it is.
Your cat looks like is about to curse you for 1,000 years

Reactions: Marty McFourth