ladyhotrod needs to calm down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
There not Barbie's or Blowup Dolls...there real woman...woman with a pussy...and lol idc u come back saying there not or something...cause this is the last time I will post in here....

LadyHotrod

thm_phpjd2sEp.jpg

Pretty obvious that you don't like pussy, you like chicks with dicks.

Soulpower

Joke: What is ladyhotrod?

A lady. DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND?!?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
LadyHotRod= the next Chris Benoit!!!

*DUN-DUN-DUN!!!*

Bling= a mix between Nancy and Daniel...

(just kidding, seriously..don't spaz attack on my blackass..it was a joke.)

Slyfox696

Reaction score
^ Yes because it's just words on a screen. You think I am not calm when I am actually 100% calm every single time I type. Now, I actually will give you the benefit of the doubt. I really do think you are smarter than you are displaying and quite possibly a good member.

Son, you have no idea who you are dealing with. Example #1. 6 black chicks stared at me, looking me up and down like jealous bitches do. I said WHAT and they threw out LIKE WHAT! I stopped walking and told them to come right the fuck on. They didn't stop. They kept walking away. I called to them again COME ON and they kept walking.

I don't care what people say to me. I happily them off. Believe it or not, I can fight. I don't go out looking for fight but I'm more than ready for it if it presents itself.

Don't assume that because I'm a girl I can't fight. I sincerely wish you lived near me so I could clean the pavement with your face. These aren't tough words, this is truth. Many have witnessed and I would certainly invite them to lay down bets on me knocking all your baby teeth out.

LIKE LOL U R A STOOPID BITCH. What is this, grade 4 Think of better insults than that. Perhaps ones that might actually offend me.

All you do is try to start shit everywhere I post. Just go away. You can't flame. You're too easy.

As for chessarmy, if you actually spoke to me, you would see how I am. This is me but only towards idiots like Bling who can't get a life and go online just to say LET'S BE FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU FLAMED MY ASS and then the next second they log into another forum and start bashing me to start bullshit.
LOL

You remind me of the kid that everyone makes fun of back in high school. The person who thought they are hot stuff, but really just kind of live in their own little world, while everyone else just points and laughs.

Want a good example of this? You and your "toughness". You stated that 6 women were staring at you, and then insinuated they were scared of you to the point of leaving, which led you into how much tougher you are than a guy. You're pathetic.

Then you tell people that they need to get a life, and yet, you're on here all the time, telling people the same thing over and over. Not only that, for people who "don't have a life", you sure do like spending quite a bit of time talking to them.

You're a joke. You're pathetic, and you're one of the true lowly people in this world, a person who hides behind a keyboard to let out all her frustration in the world to compensate for her lack of self-esteem. My bet is that you're either fat, ugly or abused/neglected as child, which garners so much seething hatred in your body that you lash out at the world. So which is it? You a fat cow? Did you fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down?

Now, in true Eminem 8 Mile fashion, let me go ahead and save you the trouble of a typical response "You're a loser, get a life, you like guys, and you're young". Gotcha. Those are taken care of. How about you, instead, just tell everyone what you really want to say, and what we already know?

Say..."I am a fat ugly loser who nobody wants anything to do with and I lash out at random people I don't know to hide my own insecurities that are wrought from the fact my daddy touched me in inappropriate places when I was child".

Just say it. It'll make you feel better. People still probably won't like you, but they'll at least understand why they enjoy picking on you.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
LadyHotRods a cool person when you're on her good side...

but if you're on her badside then You're basically pretty much Fucked....

I consider LadyHotRod and rell to be the Big Sister & Big Brother that I never had..
(I've got a younger sister and brother so its all good)

Slyfox696

Reaction score
LadyHotRods a cool person when you're on her good side...

but if you're on her badside then You're basically pretty much Fucked....
LOL

As she so often likes to point out, this is just the Internet. What is she going to do, call me names? Big deal. Won't help her emotional scarring from being molested as a child and call bad names because her excess fat made it hard to fit in the washtub.

I consider LadyHotRod and rell to be the Big Sister & Big Brother that I never had..
(I've got a younger sister and brother so its all good)
Aww...that's touching.

I don't have anything against her. I just find her pathetic, that's all.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Cool Avatar...

FYI:
MY birthdays the same day as the Ultimate Warrior and Sandman's birthday...
June 16th.....
Dun-Dun-DUN!!!

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Im starting to think that Ladyhotrod is not 24 years old....more like 15.

^hey!....why does she have to be a "15" year old...ya know that I'm 15 years old...you could've said she's like a 13 or 14 year old....or something...cause like...I'm the only true 15 year old around this JIp-JOint..ya heard!?::kenfan

LadyHotrod

LOL

You remind me of the kid that everyone makes fun of back in high school. The person who thought they are hot stuff, but really just kind of live in their own little world, while everyone else just points and laughs.

Want a good example of this? You and your "toughness". You stated that 6 women were staring at you, and then insinuated they were scared of you to the point of leaving, which led you into how much tougher you are than a guy. You're pathetic.

LOL, well look at what other cock riding homo jumped in because he's bitter that his gay intro thread was closed.

I don't think I'm tough nor do I care if you or anyone else thinks I'm tough. There's a difference between acting tough and being confident. I don't back down from people. If they want to start shit, I'm all for it. The ones who act tough are the ones who run their mouths and then run off when they are confronted.

Then you tell people that they need to get a life, and yet, you're on here all the time, telling people the same thing over and over. Not only that, for people who "don't have a life", you sure do like spending quite a bit of time talking to them.

HAHA! I actually didn't log on here for a few days and when I did log on, I didn't make a lot of posts before logging off again. Get your facts straight next time before you put your fingers on the keys.

You're a joke. You're pathetic, and you're one of the true lowly people in this world, a person who hides behind a keyboard to let out all her frustration in the world to compensate for her lack of self-esteem. My bet is that you're either fat, ugly or abused/neglected as child, which garners so much seething hatred in your body that you lash out at the world. So which is it? You a fat cow? Did you fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down?

I love this rebuttal! So overdone. LIKE LOL U R FAT AND UGLY. That's the best insult when it comes from someone who has no idea what you look like. Good one!

Now, in true Eminem 8 Mile fashion, let me go ahead and save you the trouble of a typical response "You're a loser, get a life, you like guys, and you're young". Gotcha. Those are taken care of. How about you, instead, just tell everyone what you really want to say, and what we already know?

What, that you're a bitter bitch who only has a beef because of something that happaned a week ago? GET OVER IT. Sad.

Say..."I am a fat ugly loser who nobody wants anything to do with and I lash out at random people I don't know to hide my own insecurities that are wrought from the fact my daddy touched me in inappropriate places when I was child".

Just say it. It'll make you feel better. People still probably won't like you, but they'll at least understand why they enjoy picking on you.

Oh, you definately have fail written all over you.

You cover how I tell people off in person and then turn around and type out how I "hide behind my computer" and let out my frustrations. Are you een worth continuing with? Christ, you've been nothing but a hypocrite thus far and didn't present anything more than the typical grade 4 response of "U R FAT AND UGLEE".

It's even more of a joke that you try to throw out how immature and shit I am yet all your insults consist of the same non-factual points that people with no ammo make.

I'll tell you what I told that cockslinger Bling: Words on the internet don't hurt me. I don't care if you think I'm fat and ugly. I don't care if you think I'm playing tough. I don't care if you think I'm 15. You = nothing to me and we know the real reason you dislike me is because of a few red reps and an accusal of being the same person as other members. Besides that, you just randomly dislike me. You don't even know me.

Boo hoo, some nobody on the internet doesn't like me. Can I borrow your razor blades?)

LadyHotrod

My username in another forum. It's short for a shitty but hot baseball player.

the dark knight

that makes it worse lol.

k nevermind, keep goin everyone..