ladyhotrod needs to calm down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Son, you have no idea who you are dealing with. Example #1. 6 black chicks stared at me, looking me up and down like jealous bitches do. I said WHAT and they threw out LIKE WHAT! I stopped walking and told them to come right the fuck on. They didn't stop. They kept walking away. I called to them again COME ON and they kept walking.

I don't care what people say to me. I happily them off. Believe it or not, I can fight. I don't go out looking for fight but I'm more than ready for it if it presents itself.

Don't assume that because I'm a girl I can't fight. I sincerely wish you lived near me so I could clean the pavement with your face. These aren't tough words, this is truth. Many have witnessed and I would certainly invite them to lay down bets on me knocking all your baby teeth out.

LIKE LOL U R A STOOPID BITCH. What is this, grade 4 Think of better insults than that. Perhaps ones that might actually offend me.

All you do is try to start shit everywhere I post. Just go away. You can't flame. You're too easy.

As for chessarmy, if you actually spoke to me, you would see how I am. This is me but only towards idiots like Bling who can't get a life and go online just to say LET'S BE FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU FLAMED MY ASS and then the next second they log into another forum and start bashing me to start bullshit.

you start fights on the internet...you started all this with me...and don't say you didn't cause you know good in well that you started this shit....a person with a life would not have time to flame people and have long ass one's at that...so yea...fuck off you bitch ass mother fucking piper blowing...WHORE!!!!!!!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
say what now..

LadyHotrod

you start fights on the internet...you started all this with me...and don't say you didn't cause you know good in well that you started this shit....a person with a life would not have time to flame people and have long ass one's at that...so yea...fuck off you bitch ass mother fucking piper blowing...WHORE!!!!!!!!

LOL, you make me laugh for all the wrong reasons.

I told you about 7000 times, I don't care what you call me because I don't take the internet seriously. Your words=nothing.

Junior, I peacefully post in forums and your smurf wigger ass always pops up to say something when I'm not even talking to you.

No wonder your fucking mother left you. She probably saw how fucking annoying you are.

Go away, the rest of us have started talking about things that matter. In other words, we aren't talking about you and don't care what you have to say.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LOL, you make me laugh for all the wrong reasons.

I told you about 7000 times, I don't care what you call me because I don't take the internet seriously. Your words=nothing.

Junior, I peacefully post in forums and your smurf wigger ass always pops up to say something when I'm not even talking to you.

No wonder your fucking mother left you. She probably saw how fucking annoying you are.

Go away, the rest of us have started talking about things that matter. In other words, we aren't talking about you and don't care what you have to say.

Now I am a wigger again....not to long ago I was a hick.....make your mind up damn...I mean come on what am I..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ehhh how...I date women...I love women..not men...WOMEN....ARE WHAT I LOVE....