KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maestro

Reaction score
I'm unsure as to whether I should believe what you're saying in that post, because if I do believe it, you actually make a pretty good point regarding Jeff.

i can understand if you being skeptical if you are town, but i am just telling the honest truth, i think town should be able to freely say their honest thoughts without any fear, its much easier to read that

Maestro

Reaction score
You see I was still waiting for your take on what Doddsys post regarding me actually meant, and this reveal that you meant nothing by it and just threw it out there to see what people made of it is... well, I'm contemplating how believable I find it to be tbh.

initially i was thinking if scum tried to play some games there with doddsy bringing you up and end up dying, so i brought that up to see who reacts how or if anyone has anything to say about that.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
anyway, to address this, i didnt read the thread at that time, just saw the writeup and the doddsy flip, so i quickly went back to see if doddsy posted anything and brought that to light for it to be a discussion and see where it goes, idk why there needs to be a conclusion or how you even expect me to have a conclusion just from that. but here you try to paint me as shaky just because of that. idk how you came to that conclusion yourself tbh, but it looked pretty bad if you are town.

You seem to have Jeff caught here if you believe in the merit of your own play, so why put in this qualification that's essentially saying "this could also be a bad town move"?

Maestro

Reaction score
You seem to have Jeff caught here if you believe in the merit of your own play, so why put in this qualification that's essentially saying "this could also be a bad town move"?

because not only he tried to paint me as shaky for having no conclusion, but on top of that i dont get how him or anyone expects anyone to have a conclusion just from that, when i clearly said i didnt have any conclusion beforehand. so the only thing i can think of is him throwing that out there as a shade, because he also mentioned my convo with sis out there, which was pretty irrelevant to this game as an additional shade

Maestro

Reaction score
anyway, so far grim, sa, cp looked good

didnt like retep and jeff

but i think we should go with retep, while i wanna see more of jeff, i've never seen the town jeff afterall

Maestro

Reaction score
tweet starting to look good as well

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
because not only he tried to paint me as shaky for having no conclusion, but on top of that i dont get how him or anyone expects anyone to have a conclusion just from that, when i clearly said i didnt have any conclusion beforehand. so the only thing i can think of is him throwing that out there as a shade, because he also mentioned my convo with sis out there, which was pretty irrelevant to this game as an additional shade
Yes I get why you're suspicious of him, and if I believe your play to be in good faith, I even agree with the conclusion. I'm asking, why take the wind out of your own sails and immediately start talking about how he might be town etc?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Right now I think Ekko is my favored execution target

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also, INACTIVITY WARNING!!!11eleven

Will be going to sleep shortly

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think I'm still leaning towards TP as the execute target tbh, only real hindrance being that he might be kingmaker. Which he's denied but I'd expect him to do that either way

Is Grim gonna be on to make a decision though? :worried

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So I guess Barry didn't even submit before going to bed? That's kind of odd...

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Tbh I kinda think Grim might be more towny bc of that :deandre

You don't wanna pass up the chance to kill someone if yiure scum and elected king and D1 is literally the best time to do that bc you have so much less info to work with so you'd have more deniability in a wrong choice

Idk man, haven't liked his play at all but that's just a waste of a free scum kill and his teammates can't he happy if that's what happened

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That's a fair point, considering he even had a list of choices he listed himself that he could have pulled the trigger on...free kill is indeed a free kill and I wouldn't pass it up either