KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sooo Maestro is scum ya?

Maestro

Reaction score
Can you elaborate on Sister Abigail? I mostly noticed her asking a few questions about the setup and now leaning blue on Chris I see.

I actually feel the opposite about tweet so I wouldn't mind if you could also expand on that. I had a slight blue lean on him going into d1 but ofc the choice of king softens that a bit.

I don't disagree on reading me null and chris as well regarding us not being kingmaker. Not sure if I'd necessarily apply that to CP as I don't think he openly disagreed with you being king afaik

can you explain your blue lean on tweet?

Maestro

Reaction score
So is there a reason for the kingmaker not to self reveal? If mafia kill them then we get a confirmed townie in the new kingmaker no?

yea i see that, assassin will then have to choose between the claimed kingmaker and a random townie. but there could be some fuckery in the later phases if assassin decides to leave the kingmaker alive with a counter claim from the assassin side. but for now we should go with this.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That's not how it works, Jesus Christ. I remain the King as long as I'm alive.

This isn't true tho? OP says Kingmaker picks who will be king for the next day each night

Maestro

Reaction score
Well okay, say Kingmaker comes out. He's going to try and put his Town reads as King, right? So if Mafia knows his Town reads are bad, or that there's even a chance he'll make the wolves King, they'd just let him to go on his merry way. If our Kingmaker is onto the wolves and has good reads, Wolf team would want to get rid of them right away, so better to stay hidden. So overall, I don't really see the advantage Town or Kingmaker gets for revealing themselves, especially this early.

Or maybe we can assume the reason kingmaker isn't killed because they read the wolves as town, possibly made king. I can see it can cause confusion but at the end of the day we have to go by reads.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Maestro

Reaction score
See these are the kind of posts that make me read Chris as Town because he gives credence to the other side of the argument and actually makes an additional post to clarify that. Not sure Wolf would try to make his opponent's point come off as being fair or kind of show awareness of this.

it depends on whom they give credence to, in this case, the king, so i can see the other side as well, but so far chris looks good to me

Maestro

Reaction score
Genuinely, why Doddsy, though?

Is that more likely to be CP or someone newer? Slash if it's someone who's played with him, was it an activity play?

what even is this? like whats the point you are trying to make?