KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maestro

Reaction score
If it was, I could see it being Ekkologix after Doddsy basically coasted all last game.

so your theory is ekko killed doddsy based on a previous game? idk if its me but your posts are kinda vague

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Approximately 3 hours left

Maestro

Reaction score
It was more using CP as a stand-in for "older player." Just trying to think about what kind of player would go with Doddsy as the initial kill in a game like this.

so why is it CP of all the players, i still dont get the point you were trying to make, is it the newer players or the older ones?

Maestro

Reaction score
Maestro feels a bit shaky upon entry, lots of talking about an old game with Abi, and one question about doddsy but with no conclusion.

anyway, to address this, i didnt read the thread at that time, just saw the writeup and the doddsy flip, so i quickly went back to see if doddsy posted anything and brought that to light for it to be a discussion and see where it goes, idk why there needs to be a conclusion or how you even expect me to have a conclusion just from that. but here you try to paint me as shaky just because of that. idk how you came to that conclusion yourself tbh, but it looked pretty bad if you are town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Are you actually expecting answers to every single one of the 40 "why" questions you've asked over the last few pages?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm that last post is actually...

Hmmmmnnnhhh

Maestro

Reaction score
Are you actually expecting answers to every single one of the 40 "why" questions you've asked over the last few pages?

it doesnt hurt to answer to help me get the thought process behind those does it, its just to clear any misconceptions/misunderstandings

Maestro

Reaction score
Hmm that last post is actually...

Hmmmmnnnhhh

i'd rather you be clear with your thoughts tbh. i dont like when people are vague in mafia, its a scum trait to be flexible for changing reads.

so whats that last post according to you?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
i'd rather you be clear with your thoughts tbh. i dont like when people are vague in mafia, its a scum trait to be flexible for changing reads.

so whats that last post according to you?
I'm unsure as to whether I should believe what you're saying in that post, because if I do believe it, you actually make a pretty good point regarding Jeff.

Reactions: Maestro

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You see I was still waiting for your take on what Doddsys post regarding me actually meant, and this reveal that you meant nothing by it and just threw it out there to see what people made of it is... well, I'm contemplating how believable I find it to be tbh.