KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That's a fair point, considering he even had a list of choices he listed himself that he could have pulled the trigger on...free kill is indeed a free kill and I wouldn't pass it up either

Yeah its kind of a cheap town read and it's not good town play either but i just can't see scum not taking a shot on anyone in the scenario they're king this early. Too many people that Grim could have killed and then played off as a bad shot or something afterwards

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyway, to address this, i didnt read the thread at that time, just saw the writeup and the doddsy flip, so i quickly went back to see if doddsy posted anything and brought that to light for it to be a discussion and see where it goes, idk why there needs to be a conclusion or how you even expect me to have a conclusion just from that. but here you try to paint me as shaky just because of that. idk how you came to that conclusion yourself tbh, but it looked pretty bad if you are town.

In my defense, I was stating what I had noticed about your contribution to the thread at that time. My point wasn't that you hadn't come to a conclusion, my point was that was the only thing you had talked about at that time and therefor didn't really have much of a reason to feel good about you. felt like you were just spinning wheels, so to speak, or struggling for content. I don't think I ever really spent any further time putting focus on the no conclusion part either.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah its kind of a cheap town read and it's not good town play either but i just can't see scum not taking a shot on anyone in the scenario they're king this early. Too many people that Grim could have killed and then played off as a bad shot or something afterwards
I mean on one end IRL absence isn't alignment indicative, but to reinforce your point, he'd obviously have a team, if scum, that would theoretically have been yelling at him to exo before fucking off right?

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i can understand if you being skeptical if you are town, but i am just telling the honest truth, i think town should be able to freely say their honest thoughts without any fear, its much easier to read that
this is certainly interesting as you accused me of shading when I was doing just that judging your thread entry :draper2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean on one end IRL absence isn't alignment indicative, but to reinforce your point, he'd obviously have a team, if scum, that would theoretically have been yelling at him to exo before fucking off right?

It was also a planned absence, he said last night that he wouldn't be on before deadline so if he knew that and was scum then that's even better bc he can essentially rush a shot before people weigh in and has a good excuse for why he'd do it. I expected to wake up to a flip for that reason and when I didn't just assumed he'd come on real quick before deadline

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The other scenario would be everyone named as a execution target before he went to bed was just scum? But I find that highly unlikely, not sure who exactly was put forth before Grim got off last night either tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The other scenario would be everyone named as a execution target before he went to bed was just scum? But I find that highly unlikely, not sure who exactly was put forth before Grim got off last night either tho
I had a similar thought but from what I can tell his targets (me included) were people he brought up himself. so that wouldnt really make sense as scum unless the general temperature of the room was pointing at specific people he didnt want to lynch. i did not get that vibe.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I guess Grim's personal care level and who his teammates potentially are if he's scum could be a factor too, def not gonna give him full town read off this

Jobber Doink

Reaction score

I think there was enough named people that there woulda been a townie in the mix he coulda picked and had a good reasoning for it though so I don't think we can look at it as if they were mostly scum or anything.

Maybe he just didn't like the targets he was given?

Reactions: Chris

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I dont see why though, do you think kingmaker wanted to made tpein look like kingmaker by selecting grim?
I just thought if Tpein was Kingmaker he would have made Ekko King.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Maestro does seem more engaged now, I'll give him that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Still, a bit annoying, I prefer having flips to work off of. People need to get more active during day phase please

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If Barry is busy, he's legit busy as Town or Wolf though, is he not?

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Going to Hawaii tomorrow so probably not a good idea to make me king from now on as I will only be able to check in sporadically