KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maestro

Reaction score
Reactions: Sister Abigail

Maestro

Reaction score
so i havent read the thread yet, but that doddsy death just came out of nowhere, so i wanted to see if there is any possible links. but i can sense a pattern from jeff

Maestro

Reaction score

I always disliked this theme because it was just another example of Triple H blowing himself, but it works really well for him as authority figure/obvious blowhard.

i remember calling this post out upon skimming through, didnt looked good to me.

Maestro

Reaction score
T-Pein is begging for Ekko to be made king. Big no from me dawg.

hmm you said not to elect people who beg for it, but tpein isnt begging to be elected, he wants ekko to be elected. so what was the implication there?

Maestro

Reaction score
Okay we have two EXTREMELY different definitions of begging then :lol

I'll agree Pein waiting to King someone that hasn't posted yet is odd bc he thinks mafia lurks instead of posts but I've seen no begging and I read your first post as "don't make people King that are begging for it" which is different than this situation anyway lol as we have to vote for a King so someone voting for one and then you claiming they're begging for ekko to be made King when they didn't is also weird

besides we didint even know who was the kingmaker, so grim pointing that out of nowhere seems odd