KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Aiight well I'm like two hours deeper than I wanted to stay up now, I'm out. Cp's the most dangerous on my list so id probably cap him first given the choice.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How have I been super passive?
You have over 60 posts and I'm struggling to find much hard reads or strong reasoning. Your early town of Chris was also clumsy. Told you I'd bring that back up too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I've talked about Jeff ad nauseum.

CP, outside of the kingmaker stuff, which is me to me, pegs me as someone that would target Doddsy early on in the game as a potential threat, and he is someone who likes to control the narrative. As Tweet pointed out, one of the scum is likely in the active pool and CP fits the bill to me.

As for you, you're seemingly not engaged in the current discussion one way or the other. You claim the topics at hand are a distraction even though they're directly feeding into helping give me a read on some of the players here. You haven't exactly offered any tangible thoughts in my opinion and frankly, you've been a background player.
Well how was I supposed to know that these conversations were directly helping you out? I guess at the end of the day your opinion is the one that matters here. I guess I was just thinking in terms of Mafia where you don't want to have conversations that are distracting. If you want those conversations to continue by all means then.

And how can I be engaged in the current conversation? I didn't play or really read the first game, which was a topic. And I don't know anything about Doddsy or who might have wanted to kill me because this is my fifth game on this site. I'm not sure on all the relationships between players because I've just gotten to know you guys a bit better now.

In my eyes, there has been clear cut players trying to actively solve the game in D1 and others that haven't. I think Jeff, Jobber, Retep, and Tweet have all tried to do something productive one way or another. I think the rest are all players that have taken a significant background role instead of myself. I guess if you consider these conversations productive, we have to look at players who haven't contributed anything to the table then.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm just by virtue of how much is being talked about CP atm I don't think I wanna see his head roll today.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
You have over 60 posts and I'm struggling to find much hard reads or strong reasoning. Your early town of Chris was also clumsy. Told you I'd bring that back up too.
I mean, I don't think it was clumsy. I said that there were posts (and I quoted one) where him going back on his thoughts and being open-minded with his thinking is something a townie would much more likely do than a Wolf. However, he hasn't been around now that the game has started.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Is this not all providing more content for reactions and reads?

Like, what would my final read on CP be based on here? Mans hasn't been in the thread in six hours.
I suppose. But when I typically play Mafia I try not to worry about past games that much. If you guys want to analyze who kill Doddsy, be my guests. But like I said in my reply to Barry, I don't really know any of the relationships here on this site or why someone might want to kill him.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"Who should I execute" is simply the wrong question for the King to ask, they shouldn't just let others decide whom to execute, but actually weigh in themselves. In fact this very idea is something Jeff got caught on in the first Kingmaker, I made him king for d1 and he basically just let everybody else decide whom to execute instead of taking charge himself. Asking others whom to execute is trying to abdicate from your responsibility for the flip that your execution is going to result in, and it's simply scummy.
why is it scummy to ask others for their opinion and not become a dictator?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
why is it scummy to ask others for their opinion and not become a dictator?
There's a balance to be struck there for sure, but either extreme tends to be scummy.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
There's a balance to be struck there for sure, but either extreme tends to be scummy.
yea agree, but its weird u insta assumed me asking others is scummy
if anyone suggested me a name ofc i will ask them why and ask them to provide a good reason
of u dont think i'll just blindly execute the first name i get. that is scummy
i didnt do that tho and i dont like how quickly u jumped on my statement
u reek of scum tweet

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett