KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm having trouble coming up with one rock solid scum read, let alone three (I'm kinda just assuming three scum cause that's what the numbers were in the first Kingmaker). I look at the player list and... quite literally everybody looks null or thereabouts atm lmao

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ekko do you have actual reasons for why I'm scum or is it all OMGUS?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In all honesty, my gut says Jeff is looking more and more like a yummy option.
why are you hungry for a mislynch? I don't think you've really explained any of your own reasoning why you think I'm scum either outside of half-on half-off piggybacking off of Maestro's post last night and saying your town read of me has evaporated.

I also don't really follow your ekko logic at all and find it weird you say he's picking the one that will flip town, insinuating the other option won't. thats a very fucking weird way to phrase that

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
So Chris wanted to axe Tpein , and now he's dead. Maestro was made king which was a tpein scum read. That's not a good combination of information for Mr T Pein. Im in favor of lynching

You set me up?
This is a blatant set up.

:cal2

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Only one trying to manipulate king is Jeff
Grimm wanted Jeff gone last phase so I say we follow the will of Grimm.

:rippedcal

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Only one trying to manipulate king is Jeff
Grimm wanted Jeff gone last phase so I say we follow the will of Grimm.

:rippedcal

He actually stated he would have axed Sister Abigail. I won't deny he had me on his axe list though, that part is true, but wording matters.

Do you actually think I'm scum or are you simply trying to shift eyes off of you using one of Barry's reads? Do remember also Barry was not killed by scum as this was stated by the host.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I've also made no attempts to manipulate anyone, Maestro and I were essentially the only ones in the thread at the same time this morning and discussed reads.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Not a big fan of your whispering.
You are trying to manipulate and saying I would kill chris for a comment he made?
That is stretching it too much.

Maybe sa and jeff are both a good execution target.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not a big fan of your whispering.
You are trying to manipulate and saying I would kill chris for a comment he made?
That is stretching it too much.

Maybe sa and jeff are both a good execution target.

what is whispering?

And no, I'm saying that Chris said plainly that you were his execution choice + you apparently not being the kingmaker (because you had Maestro as scum yesterday) is not a great look for you. There is no stretch about the fact that it makes you look kind of bad don't you agree? If there's an error in my logic, show me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not to mention, you just used that Barry wanted me dead as a reason why I may be scum. How is it a stretch for me to use that same argument with Chris being killed?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
why are you hungry for a mislynch? I don't think you've really explained any of your own reasoning why you think I'm scum either outside of half-on half-off piggybacking off of Maestro's post last night and saying your town read of me has evaporated.

I also don't really follow your ekko logic at all and find it weird you say he's picking the one that will flip town, insinuating the other option won't. thats a very fucking weird way to phrase that
I said the option that Ekko has settled on - me - will flip town, which isn't gonna be a good look for him if the king follows through on it. There's no evaluation of T-Pein in there.

As for you, I think you're being pretty amiable all things considered which isn't a good sign, you're not really advancing anything, and the post I initially gave you a town lean for is looking more and more like a one-off.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I said the option that Ekko has settled on - me - will flip town, which isn't gonna be a good look for him if the king follows through on it. There's no evaluation of T-Pein in there.

As for you, I think you're being pretty amiable all things considered which isn't a good sign, you're not really advancing anything, and the post I initially gave you a town lean for is looking more and more like a one-off.

Amiable? I literally told Maetro last night i didnt give a shit about his opinion. Multiple times. Pretty sure you were there....I don't agree at all that I've been amiable , though I agree it's one of my scum traits to be overly nice, sure.

If that's what you meant (regarding ekko in ur first point) fine, it was just a really dumb way to write it out and ignore his other choice to me. You also didn't really comment on Tpein at all which COULD be weird but I think I may know what your answer might be on that front

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also I tried to move the game forward a few times d1, I just wasn't really around after going to bed. Not sure exactly what you expect me to do when Barry didn't show up and I don't have a vote to swing my dick around with either