KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What about my play have you disliked Doink?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
What about my play have you disliked Doink?

It was during D1 near the end of it when some of the things you've said I didn't really like, plus you were easily getting sidetracked on something that wasn't really relevant and I didn't think it was very helpful. It might be just how you play though so I could be seeing into something that isn't there, not familiar with how you play so it could just be that, usually its when people get side tracked by previous game discussion its not helpful to town and a few of the things you had said I wasn't a fan of.

Again it could be due to not knowing how you actually play very well so I could be reading to much into it, just didn't sit right.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I can at least accept the focus on previous games/side tracking albeit in my defense I was generally responding to people pestering me about it from my POV.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Honestly looking back more at tpein he's really playing weird.

Threew out retep, me and Maestro as people to execute for out any real reason at all, and constantly avocated for retep's death and not even sure why though. It's weird. I feel he threw me in there because I hadn't even posted yet at all, so it was a kill the inactive if that was the reason but again he didn't provide anything besides names sooo, just seems extremely lazy play.

Maestro

Reaction score
Suggestions:

tpein: 3 (jeff, ekko, sa)
jeff: 3 (tpein, maestro, sa)
ekko: 2 (maestro, sa)
tweet: 1(ekko)
sa: 1 (tpein)
cp: 1 (sa)

Reactions: T-Pein™

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if we're doing threes

Ekko - As I pointed out recently in thread his play around his scum read of Tweet is fishy as I've kind of proven he's at best misremembering and at worst lying.

Tpein - I've explained this one

Sister Abigail - I'm still just not feeling great around Sister Abigail, I don't feel they've brought up many points that haven't really been said that I can recall. I'll do a deeper dive but I myself am getting some sense of appeasement, especially around players from the other site from what I recall.

Those would be my candidates

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Man, it would be great to get a flip from someone I don't have as pretty obviously town.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
maestor

i bodyguarded u last night

lets shoot someone else now