KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Amiable? I literally told Maetro last night i didnt give a shit about his opinion. Multiple times. Pretty sure you were there....I don't agree at all that I've been amiable , though I agree it's one of my scum traits to be overly nice, sure.

If that's what you meant (regarding ekko in ur first point) fine, it was just a really dumb way to write it out and ignore his other choice to me. You also didn't really comment on Tpein at all which COULD be weird but I think I may know what your answer might be on that front
I still got the guy muted so yeah, don't expect an opinion on that front :jade

And sure, you might have said stuff like that to Maestro, and Maestro may have suggested executing you, but on the other hand you guys were also talking about stuff earlier and there seemed to be no tension in there whatsoever. Compare that to certain points in this game where I called Ekko and Maestro scum and they immediately went "yo, he scum for pushing me" and I suppose my point is, it all strikes me as strange and a potential double standard so I'm considering you and Maestro as co-scum currently. Then again Maestro also showed me he can go from accusation to conversation pretty easily, so this might just be a wrong conclusion on my part.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I still got the guy muted so yeah, don't expect an opinion on that front :jade

And sure, you might have said stuff like that to Maestro, and Maestro may have suggested executing you, but on the other hand you guys were also talking about stuff earlier and there seemed to be no tension in there whatsoever. Compare that to certain points in this game where I called Ekko and Maestro scum and they immediately went "yo, he scum for pushing me" and I suppose my point is, it all strikes me as strange and a potential double standard so I'm considering you and Maestro as co-scum currently. Then again Maestro also showed me he can go from accusation to conversation pretty easily, so this might just be a wrong conclusion on my part.

yeah thats exactly the answer i was expecting

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm actually if there is a double standard it might be Ekkos reaction or lack thereof to Maestro saying he doesn't like Ekko. It sure didn't take a lot more than that out of me for Ekko to decide I was scum.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
From your last point, I guess I kind of understand what your saying but I'd say I'm very capable of going from being prickly to conversation and have done so as town many times with guys like Poyser for example.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Ekko do you have actual reasons for why I'm scum or is it all OMGUS?
ur throwing too much shade. starting too much chaos. thats what i noticed from the little i read this game

i dont recaall u suspecting me so its weird u think its omgus

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
ur throwing too much shade. starting too much chaos. thats what i noticed from the little i read this game

Was Tweet throwing a bunch of shade? Can you give examples? I was under the impression, looking back at your earlier posts, that this was more your issue:

"Who should I execute" is simply the wrong question for the King to ask, they shouldn't just let others decide whom to execute, but actually weigh in themselves. In fact this very idea is something Jeff got caught on in the first Kingmaker, I made him king for d1 and he basically just let everybody else decide whom to execute instead of taking charge himself. Asking others whom to execute is trying to abdicate from your responsibility for the flip that your execution is going to result in, and it's simply scummy.

why is it scummy to ask others for their opinion and not become a dictator?
There's a balance to be struck there for sure, but either extreme tends to be scummy.
yea agree, but its weird u insta assumed me asking others is scummy
if anyone suggested me a name ofc i will ask them why and ask them to provide a good reason
of u dont think i'll just blindly execute the first name i get. that is scummy
i didnt do that tho and i dont like how quickly u jumped on my statement
u reek of scum tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

This bold part is not really true though, if you look at your post I quoted, you say

yea agree, but its weird u insta assumed me asking others is scummy

So you clearly, at one point, thought he was sussing you :francis

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

I've been suspecting you all game except for those recent reconsiderations, and it doesn't help that your point about me shading people a lot isn't even factual.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Ekko, Craig, Tpein, and Jeff I think are all decent options.

As Town, I'd expect Ekko to have some sort of contributions. I know he's been busy lately, but I feel like he's had a hard time really adding anything positive to this game.

Craig I think has just been floating around. I feel like he's probably been keeping an eye on this game but hasn't done anything remotely game solving.

Tpein I think is kind of over playing how much he doesn't know? Like, I've been confused in this game as well since it is different from regular Mafia, but I feel as if he's been bringing a lot of attention to the fact he doesn't know some of the rules (I think he even said he hasn't read the OP).

Jeff I thought started of well and was asking question and pushing some ideas. But if played Wolf with him twice already and there are a couple of things from his Wolf game that are starting to pop out in the thread. I don't want to say what those are because it's up to him to figure them out and improve his game, but the more he talks, the more I question his alignment.

If you shoot among these four, I'd be cool. Everyone else so far really hasn't pinged me in a way where I'd feel comfortable executing them.

Reactions: Maestro

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm okay with Maestro being king right now, I didn't get to scummy of vibes from him or anything.

Jeff is still one of my top suspects right now, I haven't been thrilled with his play so far.

Tpein I'm iffy on. Haven't really seen anything great from him.
CP hasn't been very active but he said he's on vacation or something but again his jump to shoot retep is still a weird way to doit and didn't like his reasoning.

I'll need to look at new suspect people have with ekko to see about him.

I'd say leave SA alone for now as I feel he's safe to me.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Also why did we get two kills? I feel Grim's death is weird, just like him saying SA was his target was weird.

Does the king die if he doesn't lynch someone?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
The death write up is different then the blood was spilled the other ones had, this one implies the villagers didn't like what he did....I'm so confused with that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also why did we get two kills? I feel Grim's death is weird, just like him saying SA was his target was weird.

Does the king die if he doesn't lynch someone?
unconfirmed but Lethal informed the thread that it was due to an oversight during D1. So that would be pretty fair guess I would say