KingMaker II Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
200.gif
We gonna dance today or what :girldancinghello

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also not liking ekko
I haven't noticed very much from him so I'm interested to your read there as I'll admit I haven't played as town trying to read him until.this game so he's a bit of a blind spot meta wise for me

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'd also obviously like your thoughts on my tpein point, since u also had the same logic as me thinking he was kingmaker . Then he called u scum n Chris died so thats...problematic

Maestro

Reaction score
I haven't noticed very much from him so I'm interested to your read there as I'll admit I haven't played as town trying to read him until.this game so he's a bit of a blind spot meta wise for me

his read is basically, he has been more engaging in the games i've played with him so far but he's been kinda lackluster this game, almost as if he's kinda frozen, afraid to go any direction. all ive seen from him is talking with tpein, not much scumhunting

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
his read is basically, he has been more engaging in the games i've played with him so far but he's been kinda lackluster this game, almost as if he's kinda frozen, afraid to go any direction. all ive seen from him is talking with tpein, not much scumhunting
Yeah i can agree that I have pretty much seen 0 scum hunting and mostly fucking about. Perhaps struggling for content is a possibility if you feel he's more engaged (which I'd agree on as well, I remember him being a chatterbox in a few games)

Reactions: Maestro

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He also admitted to.only reading 2 pages fwiw, so a question would be does him being not very engaged in this game is a scum trait for them or is it just general laziness that's NAI. Does Ekko have a tendency to fold as scum though? The one time he repped in w me as scum he was still pretty active iirc

Maestro

Reaction score
So Chris wanted to axe Tpein , and now he's dead. Maestro was made king which was a tpein scum read. That's not a good combination of information for Mr T Pein. Im in favor of lynching

yea i can see that happening, but as well as someone setting tpein up as a lynch. you think he'd be that obvious? because he could very well be trying to save his neck as the kingmaker by mentioning my name while making me king. but thats too much tinfoiling i guess. he's kinda in a weird spot tbh

Maestro

Reaction score
yea i can see that happening, but as well as someone setting tpein up as a lynch. you think he'd be that obvious? because he could very well be trying to save his neck as the kingmaker by mentioning my name while making me king. but thats too much tinfoiling i guess. he's kinda in a weird spot tbh

execution

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

The setup is certainly a possibility as tpein is generally a mislynch target in most games just due to his playstyle.

Do I think he could be that obvious? Yes lol, tpein isn't as slick as he thinks imo. Easily could have been an oversight that he forgot Chris called him scum too.

But fair arguments from your end too, all worthy of consideration

Maestro

Reaction score
He also admitted to.only reading 2 pages fwiw, so a question would be does him being not very engaged in this game is a scum trait for them or is it just general laziness that's NAI. Does Ekko have a tendency to fold as scum though? The one time he repped in w me as scum he was still pretty active iirc

it could be, because i can also see if things were going in the wrong direction in the thread, he'd have not much reason to catch up and stir things up as a scum.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That being said Maestro if he made you king he legit can't be scum. Scum can't be kingmaker for obvious mechanics reasons

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler