KingMaker I Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tearjerker said:
I’m still not sure about Sky, but either her or Barry gives us insight on other players. I wouldn’t go Barry though.

Still not sold on him doing this shit if he had a real team.

this is the only time you wouldn't go for barry. how the fuck you gonna be up my ass for not being a gressive enough when you're clearly sitting back yourself. you're only reasoning on barry being town is him having A REAL TEAM. In your own words.

Now today it was obvious he was town due to meta, and you were right and I should have listened to you?

So which is it? Did he need a team, or was it meta based?

Something smells here.

thoughts @Char Aznable ?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is this something you’ll erroneously accuse me of????

Just so I’m clear
I don't think you specifically, no. But a few people already and in most games it happens.

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
@MyPrerogative Mind giving you're reads so far? Like not what other people are leaning towards to.

Mostly so we can avoid this same sussing of me today for you tomorrow :/
[/QUOTE]

im gonna read tonight and post a reads list then vote before DL, cos i dont remember some stuff and gotta double check what people are saying about end of D1 argument inconsistencies. i generally try to POE even if it backfires and im a Wooden Spoon. anyway quick recap

pretty much confirmed town: <Sky>

im leaning town: <Jeff, Smark> - i know a lot of ppl disagree, i posted earlier i thought jeff did ok even though he missed, all things considered. and smark, eh i kinda think her out-front play is town.

confused/neutral: <Rugrats, Barry> (with Rug, im not following exactly whats going on with all the scumreads atm (i gotta be missing something?? i dont remember feeling like he/she was scum at all when i read the game during N1). and Barry 2.0 just entered today and im lost in the good activity overall today. for barry nothing stood out so far today). ill update these later lol

scummy: Alco (not a fan in general with todays posts just being chill with Jeff as #1 priority and not much else notable, but small sample size. yes im hypocritical), Big Man (Still think Big is a candidate for kinda lurking in plain sight scum, but nothing more than a feeling. he said he would catch up today though.) <Alco, Big Man>

who knows: <buffy, juice> -> might as well be scum's bffs if not scum.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Tearjerker said:
I’m still not sure about Sky, but either her or Barry gives us insight on other players. I wouldn’t go Barry though.

this is the only time you wouldn't go for barry. how the fuck you gonna be up my ass for not being a gressive enough when you're clearly sitting back yourself. you're only reasoning on barry being town is him having A REAL TEAM. In your own words.

Now today it was obvious he was town due to meta, and you were right and I should have listened to you?

So which is it? Did he need a team, or was it meta based?

Something smells here.

thoughts @Char Aznable ?
Both. It's called having more than one read. Any scum teammate that asks to be killed on day 1 is a dick.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Because you were clearly pushing back on me saying we'll go Alco.

Here's the thing you guys all accused me of dipping in my activity and now you're crying because I'm playing?

Make up your minds. I mean, if you don't want me to push Alco, I can push to go you today?

1st off, who's crying? it's called discussing in mafia, so you can drop the instigation act buddy. Stop acting all victimised when people push back against you, it's ugly.

2nd, I've already said to barry I'd be fine with alco, you lying fuck. So stop trying to push shit that's not fucking true. the problem I DO HAVE is you acting like you're the voice of everyone, when you clearly are not, and we have plenty of reason not to trust you either. Literally all you've done is say the same shit over and over again and threw fucking bitch fit at barry for having the audacity to ask you some questions because you can't fucking read properly. So kindly drop the high and mighty act.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
It's still not town Barry. :toomanykobes

I'm gonna feel so vindicated if it really is you, Jeff and Alco since you're all crying so hard about me pushing you two.

Well why didn’t YOU defend him? I defended him more than you. You just moaned in hindsight.

In any circumstance, I suggested Alco BEFORE you.

Also I dislike being pushed for weak reasons ESPECIALLY when it’s the player who was behind my All time worst ever Wire Mafia lynch, so yes I don’t take chances.

You’ve just decided I’m scum and are working back from it.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
@MyPrerogative Mind giving you're reads so far? Like not what other people are leaning towards to.

Mostly so we can avoid this same sussing of me today for you tomorrow :/

im gonna read tonight and post a reads list then vote before DL, cos i dont remember some stuff and gotta double check what people are saying about end of D1 argument inconsistencies. i generally try to POE even if it backfires and im a Wooden Spoon. anyway quick recap

pretty much confirmed town: <Sky>

im leaning town: <Jeff, Smark> - i know a lot of ppl disagree, i posted earlier i thought jeff did ok even though he missed, all things considered. and smark, eh i kinda think her out-front play is town.

confused/neutral: <Rugrats, Barry> (with Rug, im not following exactly whats going on with all the scumreads atm (i gotta be missing something?? i dont remember feeling like he/she was scum at all when i read the game during N1). and Barry 2.0 just entered today and im lost in the good activity overall today. for barry nothing stood out so far today). ill update these later lol

scummy: Alco (not a fan in general with todays posts just being chill with Jeff as #1 priority and not much else notable, but small sample size. yes im hypocritical), Big Man (Still think Big is a candidate for kinda lurking in plain sight scum, but nothing more than a feeling. he said he would catch up today though.) <Alco, Big Man>

who knows: <buffy, juice> -> might as well be scum's bffs if not scum.

Nothing has stood out about me?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
But ya, I'm the one crying when 4 pages ago the dude threaten to essentially leave. :out

• Haha
Reactions: Rugrat

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Smark, Jeff, and I taking over the thread isn't solving anything. Reel it back and give breathing room to the others.

@Alco get the fuck in here and at least put up an attempt at a defense.

@Buffy The Vampire Slayer do you have anything to add?

@Sexpun T'Come Thoughts?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
youre kinda getting hidden (at least to me) among the arguments going on even though youre posting, i need to reread anyway

I dunno if anyone would agree with me, but I've been the most proactive today.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Idk the case on me tbh.

People just decided I was scum because I didn’t disagree with a kill made when nobody presented other directions and Smark has been throwing whatever he thinks will stick.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Town on Jeff, despite it all. Kind of eh on Rugrat, I don't know how to feel. Same with Barry. I'd mostly consider Smark, Alco (where is Alco??) or Buffy (has made a show out of doing something, yet done nothing)

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I would really hope Barry isn't scum begging to be shot.
That's my point. I want to believe you're town because this is a shitty thing to do to teammates.

I mean Barry’s flip should tell us plenty.
Like I said your flip will illuminate all these interactions and choices you’ve listed here. Things will be clear.
I guess my question is if Barry flips town, what are your reads on Jeff?
Without Sky coming out with it, I was preferring that direction.
I think Barry asking to be shot was classic town Barry and he’s done it before so I think we need to look anyone pushing for that other Tweet since he’s Royal.
Tolerant or not is irrelevant. We need to kill scum.
As for him faking it, that was minimal in my opinion and something we could have explored later in the game.

That said, I assume Tweet already has his King picked?
These are my posts from Saturday amd Sunday. My story has not changed.

I immediately started putting together the connections when the Barry direction was decided.

I've also pointed out until you pulled the trigger, there was no clear indicator you were killing him.

You never came in and said I think I'll kill Barry, thoughts? Or anything. No one had a chance to talk you out of it.

Had we had more time to discuss it at any point we could have talked you out of it had you not just said:

Fuckit though, ill thin the herd. Sorry barry.

execute barry

Fuck it. Fuck it. Interesting.

Your death wont be in vain Barry
:cat

This is an interesting post from you after you killed Barry. What were you hoping to gleam from this?

Status
Not open for further replies.