KingMaker I Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Town on Jeff, despite it all. Kind of eh on Rugrat, I don't know how to feel. Same with Barry. I'd mostly consider Smark, Alco (where is Alco??) or Buffy (has made a show out of doing something, yet done nothing)

:pogba

Illuminate me why you're still eh on me.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Your positive contributions to the game are noted, but they're also at odds with how you acted earlier on... and you were town then.

Did you miss the post where I said I acted the way I did on purpose?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How much time we got, till tomorrow right?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
That's pretty easy to say after the fact :hmm:

I mean, sure, but I've also been the one to push Jeff, Rugrat, and Alco, the guy who everyone agrees should be offed.

Just saying.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
But ya, I'm the one crying when 4 pages ago the dude threaten to essentially leave. :out
You were just crying about strong-arming the thread. It is what it is. It's fine. I will leave, but only because I've said what I have to say.

There's also a difference to you being mad about me being on to you, and Sky and Barry indicating I had no idea what words plus and combination mean like I'm fuckin' stupid or something. I just love how people always insult me first and when I react it's me.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
You were just crying about strong-arming the thread. It is what it is. It's fine. I will leave, but only because I've said what I have to say.

There's also a difference to you being mad about me being on to you, and Sky and Barry indicating I had no idea what words plus and combination mean like I'm fuckin' stupid or something. I love how how people always insult me first and when I react it's me.

It's always you, boo. :blush

• Love
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I have something to add. I know for one thing I am not scum or any kind of the sort. I have not shown any sides or shades of it. Ask yourself this, what do I have to gain here? A common man. I have nothing to gain for being scum at all. Yet now or ever. You take a chance on me and you are potentially killing off a non-scum in this town.

Last edited:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I have something to add. I know for one thing I am not scum or any kind of the sort. I have not shown any sides or shades of it. Ask yourself this, what do I have to gain here? A common man. I have nothing to gain for being scum at all. Yet now or ever. You take a chance on me and you are potentially killing off a non-scum in this town.
Normally when people ask "what do I have to gain" it's usually followed by "from [doing this]". You've done nothing. Yet you act like you've been super active and pro-town.

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score

Because it's easy for scum to coast to victory considering several others have been coasting or, in the case of Juice, not playing. The fast deadlines and pace makes it pretty easy to earn the victory by keeping your info to a minimum. It's also why Tweet making me King made no sense ... i hadnt shown any cards.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Since the thread slowed to a crawl, I may as well respond to some more bullshit.

1st off, who's crying? it's called discussing in mafia, so you can drop the instigation act buddy. Stop acting all victimised when people push back against you, it's ugly.

2nd, I've already said to barry I'd be fine with alco, you lying fuck. So stop trying to push shit that's not fucking true. the problem I DO HAVE is you acting like you're the voice of everyone, when you clearly are not, and we have plenty of reason not to trust you either. Literally all you've done is say the same shit over and over again and threw fucking bitch fit at barry for having the audacity to ask you some questions because you can't fucking read properly. So kindly drop the high and mighty act.
You were accusing me of strong-arming the thread. You can fuck off with this "discussing" or you were only pushing back bullshit.

:maury

I can't read properly?! Again, it said plus and fuckin' combination. Do people not know math or English?!

combine

verb
/kəmˈbīn/
unite; merge.

When you put things together, you combine them, creating one out of several.

Primary Meanings of
combine
1. put or add together

How are you fucks gonna act like I'm the one who can't read?! Implies hero and bodyguard were merged.

I know MP didn't mean it like that now, but that's what was originally posted and that's what those words typically mean.

Someone has to lead these things or nothing gets done. If you weren't mafia, you would agree. This is classic scum Jeff anger.

Anyways, does anyone have anything new to say that's not been talked about already? Thread died when Jeff, Barry and I left.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Normally when people ask "what do I have to gain" it's usually followed by "from [doing this]". You've done nothing. Yet you act like you've been super active and pro-town.
When have I acted like I have been super active? I haven't. So I don't know where you are getting those facts from.

Status
Not open for further replies.