KingMaker I Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I can't read properly?! Again, it said plus and fuckin' combination. Do people not know math or English?!

combine

verb
/kəmˈbīn/
unite; merge.

When you put things together, you combine them, creating one out of several.

Primary Meanings of
combine
1. put or add together

How are you fucks gonna act like I'm the one who can't read?! Implies hero and bodyguard were merged.

I know MP didn't mean it like that now, but that's what was originally posted and that's what those words typically mean.

Someone has to lead these things or nothing gets done. If you weren't mafia, you would agree. This is classic scum Jeff anger.

Anyways, does anyone have anything new to say that's not been talked about already? Thread died when Jeff, Barry and I left.
You're really dying on this hill, aren't you? Just makes it easier for MP to decide to get rid of you.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You're really dying on this hill, aren't you? Just makes it easier for MP to decide to get rid of you.
If you and Jeff are claiming I'm wrong when I just showed you the facts you were wrong, sure.

And if MP kills me because of you, I'm gonna laugh so hard. How about look for actual scum.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
It looks like the thread died again. I guess this why people have to take control of it, sometimes.

Would be nice to get more thoughts from people have haven't said as much, however.

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
D1 Tweet scumread Rugrat. Rugrat said he had been ok with lynching an inactive N0...and then when a Rugrat repeated his willingness to lynch an inactive, Tweet said he changed his stance on inactive because Rugrat wanted to lynch inactive too. However, Rugrat said he had already been suggesting that as an option before Tweet noticed. Sorry messy phone post. Anyways, this is glimpse of Rugrat in D1’s last few minutes/hour:

Well if its between sky and barry id rather go for sky. We need to start wrapping this up though.
Assuming an inactive is verboten for whatever reason, then it’s Alco, Tweet and MP that Jeff should be picking from.

His only scum reads are me in orange and Skybox in red, so it’s pretty obvious who he’s killing at this junkture.
I wouldn’t have the stones to kill me D1 if I were you, I’d be picking between T5 too.

Also why is the bobcat scummy
Is he not also softing something? Or did i completely misread that
Yea not really sure the purpose of barry's outburst
Getting you to kill me you hoser.
I think we should just get rid of this Barry twat. At least there's hope for inactives to show up and I don't have any strong scum reads.
Rugrat im.guessing ud rather barry?
Yeah, we have less than an hour left. At worst we're losing a town player who's offering jack shit, if he's scum we can still get a few reads to maybe see who he wasn't aligned with.
I'll admit that no.one countering sky at this point is also in her favour
I'd say look at Tweet after me tbh. Either him or Alco, for the last time.

Wouldn't kill Smark, Jeff (since de jure King), and if Sky is really softing a role, then I guess her?
now he's giving reads. This wasn't what I expected.
Well the good news is a mislynch is statistically likeky and no where near back breaking. If bob wants to die that badly and not get seriously involved now is indeed the time to axe him.
Honestly shooting Tweet might actually be the best play here. He's got his hand dipped everywhere, made a contradictory read that he should lynch Rugrat, who said we should lynch inactives, and then also said we should lynch an inactive, and when pointed out about it, immediately retracts it.
This Barry fella seems town
I just don't see any of the flags i look for w tweet. I admit he looked bad w that rugrat exchange, but i rather keep tweet around while im feelin good about him
Fuckit though, ill thin the herd. Sorry barry.

execute barry

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
Thoughts? just trying to figure out what people mean about the rugrat scumread/suspicion. i dont know why Tweet started scumreading Rugrat. N0/early day 1 he was okay with Rugrat. At one point, Rugrat said he wasn't happy about being called a troll, and the person who made the 'troll' comment took it back.

Barry sort of asked for it with the 'shoot me' stuff, and i thought it was pretty clear jeff said he was deciding between sky and barry despite the sky soft claim. so... anyways D2 time, wont quote stuff again

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
OK done reading, bbl. Thoughts later. Anyways, top 3 most suspected today by the group (kinda obvious to everyone else already... but forgot to post this sooner):

<Jeff, Rugrat, Alco> with Smark 4th? I'll probably just pick one from the trio but first listen to any other input. Maybe Alco will show up to help if town? same with BM? @Juice @Big Man @Alco

Other notes: Barry seems to be mostly townread by other players. And pretty confidently by a few.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
OK done reading, bbl. Thoughts later. Anyways, top 3 most suspected today by the group (kinda obvious to everyone else already... but forgot to post this sooner):

<Jeff, Rugrat, Alco> with Smark 4th? I'll probably just pick one from the trio but first listen to any other input. Maybe Alco will show up to help if town? same with BM? @Juice @Big Man @Alco

Other notes: Barry seems to be mostly townread by other players. And pretty confidently by a few.
<Jeff, Rugrat, Alco> Is probably the whole scum team right there so anywhere in there is good with me.

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
Who are you considering killing? I think you said you'd narrow it down to 3

the intent when Tweet was mentioning selecting Kings was to listen to the ppl. A few others said that King needs to listen. So it'll be someone mentioned by multiple people as scummy. doesnt mean i have to select the #1 most suspected juts because of that, but it has to be someone in the upper tier of suspicion

I'm torn. and tomorrows possible LYLO if i execute the wrong person. Anyways, inactives are out since they're not under much suspicion today. So no to Buffy and Juice. Barry's not really being suspected, he's being mostly townread in fact. Sky, obviously, is out because Kingmaker/Hero. People want to give Big Man a chance to be useful, so he's out. And he's not really here anyways. maybe a couple of others, gotta look at the list. If inactives are scum, then whatever. That just leaves the 4 above I mentioned.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
In fact Jeff's anger over the last hour or so he was last posting is classic scum Jeff. I'm pretty much the most sure he'll flip scum.

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
In fact Jeff's anger over the last hour or so he was last posting is classic scum Jeff. I'm pretty much the most sure he'll flip scum.

Now you're just straight up lying. Just look at odo's 3 kingdom game. I was angry as fuck and town. Again ill ask you for evidence and proof. Why do you keep exaggerating facts to fit you're agenda?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Now you're just straight up lying. Just look at odo's 3 kingdom game. I was angry as fuck and town. Again ill ask you for evidence and proof. Why do you keep exaggerating facts to fit you're agenda?
I'm not dancing with you anymore.

Just pitch your case to MP why it should be Rugrat or Alco.

Status
Not open for further replies.