KingMaker I Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And I'm fine with this. I'd banking my reputation on Jeff flipping scum. I feel it in my bones.

Zero evidence. Just reputation and now feelings. Call me when you've got some new material thats actually factual. Good lort

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Or you know, ask anyone here what my meta actually is :heston

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
We'll know soon enough, Jeff. We'll see who's town and who's scum between the two of us.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
People knock gut feelings, but I literally nailed the entire scum team in one game on my gut until scum killed me in endgame.

And in the Three Kingdoms Game, I singlehandily won the game for myself and the Yellow Towns.

When everyone else wanted to lynch Sky and let Poyser win.

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
i finally came to a decision among the top options im okay with an hour ago, but ill wait for big man to post

mod extended to 24 hrs, dadgum it im using up 20!

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Big Man

Reaction score
okay so I think alco should be the one to be lynched. the post he made about me saying me being inactive means im scum is overdone is odd, particularly as he's gone after me for that reason in the past a few times as town. it seems like he didn't want to make an easy read and come across like he's putting more thought into his reads which is more in line with his scum play. also I get the feeling that scum have thrown him under the bus here.

Barry and Sky are town, and I've liked MP too. Smark is also likely town because he doesn't like to make waves as scum like he's doing now. I'd probably have jeff as a scum lean in regards to the way he's gone after smark. I recall in flash mafia he was getting frustrated that he was being sussed due to our scum team not gaining thread control, and here he's repeatedely called out smark for trying to take thread control which seems like frustration. I see him flipping his read on smark as a way of discredting smark's suspicion of him, it's not like smark's read was that outragrous to flip his read like that.

the other 3(?) I haven't noticed much. I know Rugrat has posted a bit so I'll need to go through his posts but buffy and juice need to be replaced.

Big Man

Reaction score
jeff can you explain why sky being town means rugrat is town? I didn't understand that point.

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
This was like monkey vs. beer bottle 1v1, and i went with the lightning rod (obscure reference to non-wrestling sports place i played past games at)

ok now that everyone around weighed in

fwiw i changed my mind to Jeff-scum 2 hours ago. i still have rugrat as null, cant get a handle on that. and alco still looked sorta scummy on somewhat low volume, confused about him. and smark im still leaning town.

so i was thinking Jeff #1, Alco #2, Rug #3, Smark #4.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This was like monkey vs. beer bottle 1v1, and i went with the lightning rod (obscure reference to non-wrestling sports place i played past games at)

ok now that everyone around weighed in

fwiw i changed my mind to Jeff-scum 2 hours ago. i still have rugrat as null, cant get a handle on that. and alco still looked sorta scummy on somewhat low volume, confused about him. and smark im still leaning town.

so i was thinking Jeff #1, Alco #2, Rug #3, Smark #4.

That’s pretty close to my order of preference other than me being on it, but I get it. A flip will help with that.

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
LEAN SCUM
Jeff
Alco

NEUTRAL
Big Man
Rugrat

??
Buffy
Juice

LEAN TOWN
Smark
Barry (this one i'm just going with the confidence that some/most have in him as town)

CONFTOWN
Sky

******OFFICIAL******

EXECUTE: JEFFATRON

• Love

Alco

Reaction score
What the hell happened here

Alco

Reaction score
okay so I think alco should be the one to be lynched. the post he made about me saying me being inactive means im scum is overdone is odd, particularly as he's gone after me for that reason in the past a few times as town. it seems like he didn't want to make an easy read and come across like he's putting more thought into his reads which is more in line with his scum play. also I get the feeling that scum have thrown him under the bus here.

Barry and Sky are town, and I've liked MP too. Smark is also likely town because he doesn't like to make waves as scum like he's doing now. I'd probably have jeff as a scum lean in regards to the way he's gone after smark. I recall in flash mafia he was getting frustrated that he was being sussed due to our scum team not gaining thread control, and here he's repeatedely called out smark for trying to take thread control which seems like frustration. I see him flipping his read on smark as a way of discredting smark's suspicion of him, it's not like smark's read was that outragrous to flip his read like that.

the other 3(?) I haven't noticed much. I know Rugrat has posted a bit so I'll need to go through his posts but buffy and juice need to be replaced.
:pogba

I enjoy a nice evening of leisurely activity and I come back to being a top suspect. How did that come about?

Alco

Reaction score
Anyway, Jeff was my main suspect so I'm totally OKAY with the choice of the king.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
LEAN SCUM
Jeff
Alco

NEUTRAL
Big Man
Rugrat

??
Buffy
Juice

LEAN TOWN
Smark
Barry (this one i'm just going with the confidence that some/most have in him as town)

CONFTOWN
Sky

******OFFICIAL******

EXECUTE: JEFFATRON

Day post incoming

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Day 2

It was the prerogative of the town to hunt down an assassin. The discussion got heated, flames all around (relax on that please). In the end, it was time for Jeff to face his fate

You are an Assassin, Mafia aligned. You win with the mafia. You must attempt to kill off all of the innocents. Each night one of your partners needs to inform me of a player to off for the night.

- Each night you and your fellow mafia members will discuss in your QT who to kill.
- Both you and your partners are eligible to become king. However if the Kingmaker dies you cannot become his randomly chosen replacement.

QT - :kawhi

It is now Night 2. Deadline is 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.