KIF's star ratings(May contain spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Strip Club worthy.

WWE Raw 10/05:
Zelina Vega, Natalya & Lana v.s Mandy Rose, Dana Brooke & Asuka Off-Balance
Seth Rollins & Muprhy v.s Dominik Mysterio & Humberto Carrillo **1/2
Exhibition Match: Braun Strowman v.s Keith Lee *
Shelton Benjamin & Bobby Lashley v.s Ricochet & Apollo Crews **3/4-***
Women’s Tag Team Titles Match: Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler(c) v.s Riott Squad Mismatch
MVP v.s Mustafa Ali N/A
Randy Orton, Bobby Roode & Dolph Ziggler v.s Street Profits & Drew McIntyre ***1/4

Orton can take a goofy night vision angle to protect old men and turn it into a killer promo. Quality stuff.

I wanna see more Strowman/Lee but Lee seems more directionless than limitless at the moment. I did laugh pretty hard when the match wouldn’t effect win/loss records like those matter in WWE in the first place.

Who told Ricochet to cut jokes? That was some cringe shit. WWE givin’ me more reasons to dislike him.

Ali looks pretty good in his role so far with Retribution but he could have done this demeanor without this dumbass group. T-Bar and Jackoff whatever the names of the rest of this group are still look like Mad Max rejects. It’s gonna take more than a competent mouthpiece to save this.

Fun main event with some intense and great encounters but was a bit sloppy and some chemistry issues, still a wild 6-man tag to end a Raw can be a good way to end the show, there are a lot of worse options to have.

No ratings for the prior Raw and SmackDown's as I was gettin' wasted with my Uncle, if ya ask individual matches I may remember but I don't know. As far as the first night of the draft went I have I have Big E/Sheamus at a ***3/4, that was a damn good, bloody fight. I also have Owens/Fiend at around **3/4, maybe ***. I think that's the highest rated Fiend match I've had yet but it was booked fairly well considerin' the Fiend sells like The Giant fallin' off the top of a buildin'.

I have the last two AEW shows on my computer. I plan on gettin' to them soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What about the Strap match, Fiend vs Bryan? That's easily my top Fiend match

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Actually, I really enjoyed that along with their Survivor Series match. Totally forgot about that stop gap feud. I would place both of them higher than the Owens match. Glad, you were here to point that back out.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown “Season Premiere” 10/16:
Jeff Hardy v.s Lars Sullivan *1/4
New Day v.s Sheamus, Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura ***3/4-****
SD Tag Team Titles: Street Profits(c) v.s Dolph Ziggler & Bobby Roode NEW DAY
Universal Title Match: Braun Strowman v.s Roman Reigns(c) **3/4

I thought Renee didn’t resign? Either way, she’s apart of this kickoff show. Nice to see her back. Seth cuttin’ a promo gettin’ ready for his antics tonight. Endin’ with Trips and Steph givin’ their thoughts about what is to come next. Trips just ready for people to make a name for themselves on their own. Love it. Let’s get this show started!

Then the power couple of WWE opens the show as well. Just fittin’. Hunter pullin’ out some Super Freak on us. Best thing Lars has ever been apart of it and a nice jab at him. Then tryin’ to put over the talent on the blue brand which needed more of some HHH humor that just kind of stopped. Breaks down in a melee, well if everythin’ is seemingly up for grabs while Reigns ignores this segment that is a decent way to open the program.

They really want Sullivan to be a star. I don’t see that happenin’. I don’t mind givin’ folks another chance especially one who already got fined 100k for just trollin’ forums. I’m just not sold on him as either as a superstar or a stand up human bein’. He could have a sex dungeon full of caged men for all we know.

I am gonna miss the New Day on SmackDown altogether but this is a chance for Big E’s singles career to get a shot which I am all for. Thanks for givin’ us this send off, WWE even if drafts don’t really change much. They could be back together in a few months knowin’ how shit goes but for the time bein’ this is sad. Woods was out for 10 months, Kofi was just out almost 2 months, they could have remained fresh for a little while longer together. It is just what it is. Time to see what they can do apart. Hearin’ them get emotional, sure as hell got me emotional. Thank you, New Day.

I hope this match this match delivers but I think seein’ as there is a lot on this show still to happen. It’s just gonna probably be short send off win for the New Day. Rekindlin’ the feud they had with The Bar as apart of this was a very nice touch.

Man, this is gettin’ way more time than I was expectin’. Some great stuff happenin’. Has Sheamus had a bad match since he’s returned? He’s become quite the reliable hand himself. He was becomin’ an afterthought like Ziggler but I think he’s found his groove very nicely. This also ended up bein’ one hell of a send off, glad it was match with drama, ups and downs, all that jazz. They told a great story of New Day together just like it should especially with a heel gettin’ frustrated and costin’ themselves a victory. Fantastic stuff. Thank you, WWE.

Otis/Zayn? Let’s distract Otis with IC gold now. Let’s get a surprise cash-in tonight… Yeah, right.

A Yes chat that feels real in this era because you can tell 90% of the fans are at least doin' the motion at home. I quite like that. Oh shit as Daniel Bryan thinks he’s SmackDown GM again, he gets interrupted by Seth Rollins. And then back to status quo with the Rollins/Mysterio stuff. Can we just get a blow off match at this point? You’re all on a different brand now, this isn’t fresh. I wanna see what Bryan/Rollins can do now, that’s the kind of upper midcard feud that WWE is missin’. Murphy tryin’ to ask for forgiveness for tryin’ to blind people. Good luck, buddy.

Wow, that referee sure gave up quick on the tag team titles match. Well at least I know how the New Day got more time now. Well now that these 4 are all SD regulars, I’m sure we’ll get more chances at better matches. Regardless this was a waste of time.

Better be some good digs durin’ this women’s title contract signin’. That promo was a bit lackluster knowin’ what they could have done with this feud before their first match. No one believes Sasha wouldn’t attack Bayley, Jesus. That’s the best you can do to build this up? This had so much more potential as far as promo exchanges go. More can happen later, I suppose.

So next week we’re gonna have Sasha attack Bayley and then use her limp arm to sign the contract? Fuckin’ this shit up all over the place. Throwin’ away a Mania feud for a rushed Hell in a Cell. match No reason for follow up matches after a Hell in a Cell. I hope the match bombs and Orton/McIntyre is booked perfectly.

All I got to say about the main event is Roman Reigns addin’ a gullotine choke is scary as fuck. It’s the perfect type of submission for a guy his size to exploit. Way better than The Rock’s sloppy Sharpshooter.

Why is this I Quit match even inside the HIAC? We don’t need 3 of them. Hell, we only need one, a feud that has been buildin’ to a boilin’ point for months between McIntyre/Orton. Sasha/Bayley don’t need it as their “first” match in this feud to be inside the structure. Technically, it’s their second match since the other one was just Bayley gettin’ DQed but that was worthless. I just don’t see why Sasha couldn’t wait until the Rumble. You also just added Bianca Belair to SD through draft. Let her have some fun matches with Bayley before then. Ugh, okay, I’m done. For the most part I did enjoy the show especially New Day’s send off.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I dont mind three HIAC matches at all but other than that I pretty much agree with this whole review

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I wouldn't mind 3 either if those stories felt like they deserved it. WWE keeps waterin' down their ultimate gimmick match.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Hell in a Cell 2020:
I Quit, Hell in a Cell for the Universal Title: Jey Uso v.s Roman Reigns(c) Woodshed
Elias v.s Jeff Hardy *3/4
MITB Contract: The Miz v.s Otis(c) *1/2
Hell in a Cell for the SD's Women's Title: Sasha Banks v.s Bayley(c) ****1/4
US Title Match: Bobby Lashley(c) v.s Slapjack *
Hell in a Cell for the WWE Title: Drew McIntyre(c) v.s Randy Orton ***1/4

Every match that wasn't inside the cell was rather mediocre but at least they gave the cell matches good time.

I didn't care much for Jey/Roman. It told a great story but it was just about exactly like their Clash match but felt a little less important despite the stipulations. It pretty much had the perfect finish though.

Sasha and Bayley easily stole the show. I may have went higher on the match but Bayley's stupid ass kendo stick/duct tape spot really killed it for a moment. She did kind of save it the way she yelled at Michael Cole but it still was a useless waste of time. At least she didn't end up winnin' after that. It was brutal as fuck at times and may be my favorite Women's cell match yet.

Orton/McIntryre was also fun for the most part but when Orton opened up the door it really slowed down even if it was a great gameplan that ended up helpin' him win the match. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't just have a straight up brutal match and decided that a huge spot was intended to keep it goin' but it wasn't a complete disaster.

Overall, I did enjoy most of the show just everythin' that didn't have a cell really felt weak and unnecessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crippler and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Woodshed :bosque

And oh man that Bayley duct tape spot was fucking hilarious

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
KIF @ me when you watch the WALTER/Dragunov match, to see if we feel the same

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
KIF @ me when you watch the WALTER/Dragunov match, to see if we feel the same

He was supposed to watch it last night after we watched Destination X 2012 but idk if he did bc I didn't remind him :worried

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 11/02:
Guitar of a Pole Match: Elias v.s Jeff Hardy *3/4
R-Truth v.s Lashley Fun Squash
Raw Women’s Tag Team Titles Match: Dana Brooke & Mandy Rose v.s Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax *1/4
Survivor Series Qualifer for Braun: Sheamus v.s Keith Lee v.s Braun Strowman ***3/4
Nia Jax v.s Lana Lana for Unemployment
Cedric Alexander & Shelton Benjamin v.s The New Day **3/4
Tucker v.s Ricochet Lame
Miz & Morrison v.s Drew McIntyre **1/4

Hardy/Elias was alright, nuthin’ special as expected. The finish was about as solid as it could have been other than if you were gonna have Elias win with him grabbin’ his other guitar to hit Hardy off the top rope while he was gettin’ the suspended one.

Truth gettin’ some comedy in and then takin’ a nasty quick beatin’ for Lashley was a nice breather. Also, I did laugh when Lashley threw Gulak back on the cover to win the 24/7 title. This was by no means a bad segment even if it was fairly useless.

I don’t see many teams on Raw bein’ anywhere near a threat to Baszler and Jax so I wasn’t into the Women’s tag titles match that much. At least with them dominatin’ if they can build up a good team either on Raw or SD to beat them it could be quite the meaningful win even if these belts scream afterthought once again.

Now, that triple threat match for the Survivor Series shot was a fuckin’ fun match. Just lettin’ 3 big dudes tear each other apart for a good length of time. As I progress through this show, I don’t think anythin’ is gonna be able to top that. Also the aftermath was actually quite nice, keep that tension goin’ because we could have some more fun matches between these guys in the next couple weeks.

Let’s not talk about Lana and Jax.

Kofi droppin’ truth bombs sayin’ he’s won more titles than all of Hurt Business. MVP droppin’ facts right after that. This is a good way to start a new feud for the Hurt Business and the New Day. These promos could continue to be fire. I hope this tag team title match delivers.

You can tell Xavier is still a little tentative about his Achilles doin’ certain moves but I don’t blame him. I won’t let that effect my star ratings as long as the matches flow well. MVP is killin’ it on commentary here again, droppin’ another great tidbit on us that Shelton gave Kofi his first loss in WWE. Man… I think this match could do with house show fine tunin’. Too bad we don’t have that luxury these days. Very sloppy match, I think they can easily improve upon this though. Another big win for the Hurt Business despite this bein’ a bit of a mess. However it’s not terrible, I just except more fluid stuff. Yeah, Kofi can get all over the place but it wasn’t just him. I expect better stuff from this feud goin’ forward.

Tucker/Ricochet was absolutely nuthin’ but one botch, a couple kicks and a weak finish. Good job wastin’ Tucker this fast after turnin’ heel. At least Ricochet got buried too by Retribution so I guess that’s sumthin’. What a black hole of a segment.

McIntyre and Sheamus, can’t trust Sheamus but it was nice seein’ them get that little moment. Maybe, I might be the only one but Sheamus has been on fire since his return, I wouldn’t mind a little series of matches between them. I’m sure McIntyre will run right through him but if ya get a solid 5-10 minutes it might be some of the best 10 minutes on the entire show.

This isn’t a bad handicap match by any means. It’s just it’s comin’ off like it should have ended earlier with just the way even if Miz or Morrison get any sort of offense, McIntyre just pretty much shrugs them off. These nearfalls are just to elongate this match. It feels like a forgone conclusion unless McIntyre loses because outside interference. At the end though, it’s not like it wasn’t a solid match and had some fun progression but if you’ve watched over 20 years of wrestlin’ just the way McIntyre was shruggin’ them off at times it just starts to become eh, please end this match. My ratin’ for the match is mostly just for the effort they all put in.

I guess we’re gonna get a 3-way TLC match in December, a real simple endin’ to this Raw. That’s all I really gotta say about the aftermath to this match. A lot of better booked stuff after matches earlier.

Show had it’s up and downs for sure but at least I got that triple threat.

Yeah, also sorry there were no ratings or write ups for either Raw or SD last week. I was just gettin’ fuckin’ wasted watchin’ those last week as I relaxed on my leather recliner. Of course, star ratings are always poppin’ off in my head so if there was any match in particular you want one for, I can jog my memory. And it seems my first priority before I watch SD is to watch that Walter match and if EC ever comes up with one as well.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
EC and I also agree with you that Sheamus rules. I think I'm in agreement with most all of these thoughts this week

Reactions: Hoss and Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown:
SD's Women's Title: Sasha Banks(c) v.s Bayley ****
Survivor Series Qualifer: King Corbin v.s Rey Mysterio **
Survivor Series Qualifer: Ruby Riott v.s Zelina Vega v.s Natalya *1/2
Survivor Series Qualifer: Otis v.s Seth Rollins *1/2
Jey Uso v.s Kevin Owens Biden's Ugly Face

Deal with it

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Joe Bidens face rating is a highlight

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
AEW Full Gear 2020:
Kenny Omega v.s Hangman Page ****
John Silver v.s Orange Cassidy **
TNT Title Match: Darby Allin v.s Cody Rhodes(c) ***1/4
Tag Team Titles Match: Young Bucks v.s FTR(c) ***3/4
Final Deletion Match: Sammy G v.s Matt Hardy Watch the original Deletion match
MJF v.s Chris Jericho **1/2
AEW Title Match: Eddie Kingston v.s Jon Moxley(c) ****

I am puttin' this as my #1 PPV of the year over Wrestlemania 36. Hope ya AEW fans are happy, I sure as hell am. Hell of a show overall.