KIF's star ratings(May contain spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I heard that but I just watched Impact's last attempt at a big show... Omega shouldn't be anywhere near that.

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't think HoHo reads this thread but I ripped apart the women's title match which she has gifs of in her sig... I stand by what I said but I'd l'd like to know how they feel.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I don't think HoHo reads this thread but I ripped apart the women's title match which she has gifs of in her sig... I stand by what I said but I'd l'd like to know how they feel.

He's a dude but I also liked that match :ortonout:

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
What did ya like about it? The searchin' for your ONE TRUE SPOT for about 3 minutes after you already lifted the apron on where your canvas was already? The sloppy big moves? I can understand the passion durin' the match but god damn the flaws make it un-rateable when sumthin' good does happen. So I think Wally World stands, it has it's moments, it's just everythin' else.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown 12/04:
Bayley v.s Natalya **1/2
Pat Patterson Tribute: Daniel Bryan, Rey Mysterio & Big E v.s Dolph Ziggler, Shinsuke Nakamura & Sami Zayn ***3/4
Murphy v.s King Corbin **
Otis & Kevin Owens v.s Jey Uso & Roman Reigns **1/2-**3/4

Thank you, Pat Patterson. You brought some much passion and intelligence to wrestlin’ that will never be replicated. You were a godsend to this profession.

Reigns bullyin’ Braxton. Good heel stuff. Not quite The Rock makin’ fun The Coach but it’s good character development regardless. Very good openin’ promo to start off SmackDown and set up what could be a classic match at TLC. I didn’t care much for the first go around of a Reigns/Owens feud, however with the caliber of match quality these two represent and with the roles switched we could find some gold here. And if you’re readin’ this and still think Reigns can’t put on a good match, you’re a fuckin’ sap.

Bayley got a god damn Ding Dong! Hello shirt. And Sorry Graves, those glasses that Bianca has on are atrocious. Bayley/Natalya turned into a fun scrap. The finish was a bit weak, Bayley could have lasted a bit longer in the Sharpshooter but it was much better than Bianca/Natalya from last week.

Now time for a tearful tribute to Pat Patterson. Easily one of the best tributes ever. I can’t wait for the 6-man in his honor. I hope they give it 20 minutes.

That match was so much fun too. Some great stuff with folks literally tryin’ to out wrestle each other at times. That was a fittin’ tribute. Finishin’ off with a fun beatdown on an obnoxious Ziggler. You also know I fuckin’ love a good Daniel Bryan small package. RIP Pat.

A fun little promo with Kevin Owens and later Otis to keep the momentum of this SmackDown which so far has been fuckin’ awesome.

This script for this Sasha/Carmella segment isn’t great. At least Carmella is droppin’ facts. That could have been way better. That kind of stalled the momentum this show had.

Dominick’s pink turtle neck makes him look like he’s tryin’ to hard too hard to pick up chicks at a night club. One of Corbin’s fodder to make things even is Wesley Blake, good choice knowin’ that Blake and Murphy are former NXT tag champions.

I’m pretty sure Corbin is even upset at how bogus the match was last week. I’m sayin’ that not just for his character but for him personally. He’s puttin’ all his effort into this. That offense on the soft pattin’ on the barricades didn’t look very effective though. Holy shit, Corbin changed his around the pole closeline into a slam. I always liked that closeline but adpatin’ it really isn’t a terrible idea either. Overall that match was alright. After seein’ some of the spots though, I don’t think these two have much chemistry. I don’t really wanna see more between these two. Corbin usually works great with smaller wrestlers but Murphy doesn’t really wrestle like most smaller wrestlerss. I am glad though that they got a proper this week in the end. It is just what it is.

More tributes to Pat. He sure as heaven deserves it.

It is cool to see Otis in the main event again. Otis should employ that kind of lariat more often. Interestin’ progression in the Jey and Reigns stuff here. The match itself I think did exactly what it needed to. It’s by no means a classic, just a good way to continue things.

This show was mostly great, it started to lull durin’ the Sasha/Carmella stuff and the Murphy/Corbin match. It picked itself up a bit durin’ the main event, of course it didn’t excel to the level that the Pat Patterson tribute did. In the end it was a very good SmackDown.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Tribute to the Troops 2020:
Sami Zayn, Elias, Dolph Ziggler, Bobby Roode & King Corbin v.s Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Street Profits & Daniel Bryan **1/2
Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair v.s Natalya & Bayley **
Drew McIntyre v.s The Miz *

That opener was alright but it felt more like a showcase than anythin’ with any real emotion. It’s just hittin’ spots and movin’ on. We need more Corbin/Mysterio though.

Lacey Evans with a push up contest… um okay. I don’t know what that was. I think they all lied about how many push-ups they did.

Oh cool, now I get to hear an artist I’ve never heard of. This isn’t so bad. It’s perfect for this show to be fair. Props to Hardy.

A nice virtual tribute to folks that are servin’.

That wasn’t a bad women’s tag team match. It just wasn’t allowed to get to another level. At least the submission at the end didn’t feel as weak as Bayley/Natalya from SmackDown. There was just too much left on the table for this encounter. Give us a 4-way between them for the belt.

We get McIntyre/Miz as the main event? Ugh. I like both but McIntyre always makes Miz look like a fool. I would have rather just had 40 minutes of the 5 on 5 tag match. Oh right, Tribute to the Troops is not about makin’ classics for the people that serve us, it’s about havin’ mediocre matches. Which is exactly what this match was. It had some decent action but it was short and useless.

That really was it. To be fair this may be one of the better Tributes but it still was nowhere near the respect that the troops deserve.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Match quality was solid this year but that show was boring af lol

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Impact Wrestlin’ 12/8:
Josh Alexander v.s Chris Sabin **1/2
Brian Myers v.s TJP **1/2
Eric Young v.s Cody Deaner *
Chris Bey & Moose v.s Rich Swann & Willie Mack ***

Good opener but the finish was pretty weak with Ethan shoutin’ and distractin’ his own partner that lets Sabin get the win. It works if they are tryin’ to get some dissension goin’ between The North but after what was solid match endin’ with that was just a bit off-puttin’. Still though, if you’re gettin’ some fans over from AEW to see what Omega is gonna do this is a good way to start the show with two good wrestlers to show off the talent that they have on their program.

Haha, this old school ad for AEW is a nice touch. Tony Schiavone takin’ some shots at Impact. Sayin’ he was in TNA for one night and he quit the business for 18 years.

Myers/TJP was a great, little match. I wasn’t expectin’ much since from what I have seen from Curt Hawkins/Brian Myers these last few years even after gettin’ released from WWE he just comes off pretty lazy. At least I didn’t see that from him here. It might help that he isn’t facin’ Hornswoggle in some shitty hardcore match. In the end, this was just a well structured match and the finish was brilliant to keep the heat on Myers.

I quite like Rohit Raju as X-Division champion. He is showin’ a lot more charisma than I thought he had. Mockin’ TJP some after TJP lost to a guy who’s been a relegated to bein’ a jobber most of his career. A short promo that breaks up the show well. You know I like that.

Eh, Young/Deaner was short and pretty useless. The action was fine for the limited amount of time that it got. It just isn’t anythin’ special. Followed up by Young and Doering beaten down these two nobodies. I don’t see what the Deaners really bring to anythin’. They are like Dupps, just not as crude. Rhyno ends makin’ the save with lead pipe in hand before we get to see a dual piledrivers on the Deaners. Don’t waste Doering’s first match against old ass Rhyno. There are so many other dream-type matches we could have.

Also stoppin’ fuckin’ bookin’ Tommy Dreamer. Really havin’ Dreamer express his distaste for Don Callis and Kenny Omega. Please for the love god, do not set up Dreamer/Omega. That would be a fuckin’ waste.

I didn’t watch the women’s tag match. I have no interest in the Knockouts tag team titles.

Sami Callahan cuttin’ one hell of a promo about the time he destroyed Edwards’ face with a baseball bat. They show the footage but upon the impact of the shot, they cut away but you can still see it on the tron. I did laugh pretty hard when Sami said roll the beautiful bean footage. This is good way to highlight one of the top wrestlers in this promotion with these new AEW viewers tunin’ in. We eventually get to Edwards attackin’ Sami who ends gettin’ away before gettin’ hit with his own bat. Not a bad segment at all. I don’t mind revisitin’ this feud either, there clearly is still heat in it.

Then we get a very good main event. It was just a nice showcase of the talent Impact has to offer. It also progressed the Moose/Mack feud very well. Moose not really wantin’ to team with Chris Bey also added some more intrigue to the encounter. I am quite the Moose fan, I hope the next match he has with Willie Mack goes to another level. Of course, I still don’t know if I’m gonna keep up with Impact but so far this show is way more entertainin’ that Turnin’ Point was. If they continue uploadin’ to Youtube, that’ll make it easier for me. I think the only reason there puttin’ stuff like this on Youtube is because of how shitty Impact Plus has been.

This is quite the entertainin’ interview with Omega and Callis. Omega callin’ Moxley, Ambrose and mockin’ the relationship Josh Matthews had with Dean Ambrose on Tough Enough. Some great history lesson goin’ on here with Callis. Omega talkin’ about his match quality. I’ll be the one to judge that, hot shot. Matthews is gettin’ Omega really riled up. :lmao thanks for tellin’ us about your comic book collection, Kenny. We didn’t need to know more about how much of a fuckin' nerd you are. Fuckin’ Lex Express drop. Back to Stamford, kid. A lot of noteworthy stuff here besides that dumbass comic book shit.

If you have any interest in AEW or Impact’s future this is well worth watchin’. Not just the interview at the end because the whole show was booked very well. I just hope Final Resolution delivers more than Turnin’ Point did. That could be a make or break show whether I decide to keep followin’ up with Impact. I know I said I probably wasn't gonna watch this but it bein' on Youtube sure made it easier for me. I still haven't watched Raw yet but I will probably in the next day or two.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
"I'll be the one to judge that, hot shot." :bosque

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 7/12:
Asuka v.s Shayna Baszler 3/4*
Slapjack & Reckoning v.s Dana Brooke & Ricochet Progressionless
Kofi Kingston v.s Shelton Benjamin *1/2
Kofi Kingston v.s Cedric Alexander *1/4
Drew McIntyre & Sheamus v.s The Miz, John Morrison & AJ Styles *3/4
Bobby Lashley v.s Jeff Hardy **1/2
Randy Orton v.s Bray Wyatt Nope

Firefly House shit to start Raw? I don’t mind those segments usually but that isn’t a great way to get me hyped for the show. I do like though that Orton challenges Wyatt tonight at least so he can hopefully get a have a win over Wyatt before whatever the fuck the TLC match is gonna be like between the Fiend/Orton. Normally, I don’t like givin’ away PPV matches early but this a pretty different situation.

Asuka/Shayna havin’ the openin’ match on Raw. I didn’t like this match at all. It was fine when they were tradin’ holds but when Asuka was layin’ on the ground waitin’ for Jax/Lana shit outside the ring it just killed all the flow and then just ended with a roll up. They did their best to make the roll up look believable but it was just lame. Mediocre Lana trash. Asuka and Shayna could probably put on a fun match considerin’ their styles if they got a real chance.

Awesome, now we get a backstage promo with Ricochet and Dana Brooke. At least Riddle was able to liven it up a bit with his lookin’ for MVP so he can tell him some more nonsensical business ideas later. However, then they just return to these charisma black holes to talk more about Retribution. Ugh.

And then the match itself was fuckin’ nuthin’. Had some decent action as well before just Dana Brooke picked up Reckoning without doin’ any much of anythin’, hit her finish and ended the match. Poor shit.

So far EC is right, I would have better off watchin’ Con Air.

A MizTV segment with AJ Styles, this is alright. Good heel stuff to be fair. Pickin’ up a bit. Miz and Morrison pretendin’ to cut a promo as both Sheamus and Drew McIntyre wasn’t as good as it could be as some of their stuff is but still better than most of the show. I do quite like the Jackass and the Beanstalk line, it’s childish and but still at least clever. The briefcase toss was a nice touch too. This would have been a better segment to start the show.

Now, this is the match I’ve been waitin’ for, Benjamin/Kingston. Let this develop like it should, please. The aggressiveness of Benjamin in this fantastic. Then Benjamin just makes a mistake and loses, great. This fuckin’ show is on life support. This is one of the worst Raws in years. Usually we at least get at least one match around *** within’ in the last 4 years. I don’t see that happenin’ tonight.

Oh now after we see a world class athlete like Benjamin lose like a chump we get Alexander/Kingston. What is even the point of this feud? You built the Hurt Business up destroyin’ and buryin’ the next “big” group in Retribution only to keep losin’ to 2/3rds of the New Day. Yeah, it’s the fuckin’ New Day but this should at least seem more competitive since there is no Big E.

The match itself was incredibly sloppy to start. It starts pickin’ up more when Alexander starts layin’ some devastatin’ moves but it ends shortly after that. Are we gonna get any damn good matches tonight?

I think listenin’ to Pat Patterson singin’ My Way is gonna be in my rotation for awhile.

So now it’s the handicap match. So McIntyre can make Miz and Morrison look like jokes again. This is really all about how McIntyre and Sheamus are gettin’ along. This is gettin’ ridiculous with the way McIntyre just levels Miz & Morrison. Sheamus that costs them the match, this is just fuckin’ terribly bookin’. The match itself shouldn’t have took place. The useless shit durin’ it should haven’t took place. This entire thing with McIntyre/Miz should bein’ happenin’. It’s fuckin’ AJ Styles and Drew McIntyre now. Get rid for Miz and Morrison until Miz actually has the guts to cash in. Jesus, at this point even when Miz cashes in, he ain’t winnin’ anythin’ even if he hits McIntyre with a truck. This is a charade. Oh at least Styles(I ain’t gonna say Miz or Morrison won anythin’) got the win… doesn’t change this shit. Why couldn’t we just have had Sheamus/Styles? That better happen next week.

Next week we get Lana/Nia again? Jesus Christ.

The little Sheamus/McIntyre fight was alright itself. I didn’t like how everyone not bein’ used was surroundin’ them but the way they ended it, I can dig that. I’ve been in fights with friends like that.

This Hardy/Lashley match turned out better than any other match here. For fuck’s sake, it took this long to give us a good match and it’s a Hardy match. This was really a solid match in the end but the flow was all off center with their contrastin’ styles. With more time to prepare on PPV they could do more for the US Title. It’s like watchin’ an Impact main event from like 5 years ago in this. It’s alright but ya know it could be better.

I don’t know about this main eventin’. I think I may already be over this Orton/Wyatt feud. At least Orton is tryin’ to make this a good match. Well then The Fiend shows up makin’ everythin’ not matter. You couldn’t even give Orton a fuckin’ clean win here to set up the PPV match?

This show sucked. As much as I like Raw, this show was trash.

• Haha

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
AEW Dynamite 12/09:
Young Bucks v.s The Hybrid2 A Meltzer Orgasm
Varsity Blondes v.s FTR **1/4
Dark Order’s 10 v.s Dustin Rhodes *
Eddie Kingston, The Butcher & The Blade v.s Rey Fenix & Lance Archer *3/4
Dynamite Ring Finals: MJF v.s Orange Cassidy **1/4

I hate this opener. I know some folks may enjoy this style of match but it’s just a non-stop unbelievable spotfest. Can this fuckin’ match just end? Every spot is makin’ me more angry that I’m puttin’ up with this. There was no progression to anythin’, it’s just LET’S GO BALLS OUT WITHOUT ANY SENSE OF REALISM. Beyond annoyin’. Aren’t the Young Bucks supposed to be heels now? They aren’t wrestlin’ like it but why would they if effected their over the top shit? That spike Meltzer Driver to the outside would have been a better spot in a match with actual heat. At least the Bucks ended it strong, I guess. You could say there was heat from last week’s attack but when you go out there and trade ridiculous spots for 10 minutes before that shit happens that throws that out the window. I guess, I found my least favorite match of the year.

They Acclaimed have to be better than Private Party.

This Darby Allin promo would be better without this psych shit.

Yes, please slow down this show with an in-ring promo after whatever that openin’ contest was. I do like Arn bein’ respectful about this Sting/Cody showdown and optin’ to leave the ring knowin’ his past. Mike and Sting huggin’ is pretty heartwarmin’ and gettin’ Tony to shout it’s Sting once more. Sting leavin’ what he’s doin’ pretty vague is very Sting like. I just don’t really wanna see him in competitin’ again. Although, I’d rather watch a slow Sting match than that opener though at least the storytellin’ would make sense.

Hook is Tazz’ son, right? He just looks like some emo kid that gets bullied a lot.

This is already a much better “wrestled” tag match between FTR and the Varsity Blondes. You can see that the Blondes are a bit green but FTR are easily workin’ around that. It was an okay match in the end. Not bad stuff, give some work with the Dirty Blonde Varsity against some other teams here and there.

That wasn’t much of a match between Dustin Rhodes and 10(who the fuck is 10?) but I guess it moves the feud along well.

So their usin’ Shaq in a women’s feud that will get underwhelmin’ matches? They can do better than that.

That segment was fun and now we get to more Inner Circle drama stuff. That’s really all it accomplished. I thought Jake Hager should have stood up for himself more but he only cares about how much AEW is payin’ him so why make a scene?

Kingston’s team takin’ out Pentagon before the 6-man got under way puttin’ him through a table turin’ this into a handicap match. Settin’ this off this fight nicely. With Pentagon bein’ takin’ out Kingston, Butcher and Blade were able to easily keep control of most of this match. Archer and Fenix had some short bursts but the number’s advantage was too much. This was smartly booked even in the match itself wasn’t all that competitive. Archer got some semblance of revenge after the match as well.

Didn’t watch whatever this women’s match was.

Omega and Callis showin’ up in a helicopter. It’s a decent visual at least. This is a lot of rehashin’ from that Impact interview. This two do make quite the duo. Haha, a shot at Jerry Lynn. Pretty typical heel stuff but it’s gets the job done. I don’t know why this Goodbye and Good night line is popular, it’s not even that great. People really were waitin’ for Omega to say it again? He said it on Impact and now here and I don’t get it.

I do think this Cassidy/MJF match makes sense for this ring considerin’ their perspective years. It’s just these two need a better wrestler to carry them to a good match. So let’s hope this main event is better than I expect it to be. MJF just catchin’ Cassidy’s shirt and then chokin’ him with it was done seamlessly well. MJF is doin’ a good job keepin’ the pace of this match actually. He’s had some interestin’ attempts at offense as he works over Cassidy’s hand. Best Friend’s went and got back up for their dawg to counteract the involvement of the Inner Circle. Well MJF did deserve to win this for how he well wrestled this match as Cassidy did his same shit. Cassidy really needs to expand his moveset. I just didn’t like how we had to have Miro help MJF win this match. What the hell is this shit?

Then Miro beats the shit out of some worthless security. Did these security guards beat your high score on Pac-Man?

Eh, oh well, this show had some really lows and some average matches but for the most part was pretty entertainin’. It just wasn’t spectacular by any means unless you love that opener for whatever dumbass reason. I should probably get to SmackDown now.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
10 is Preston Vance but he's not relevant enough to be known by his name yet. Most definitely not a John Silver.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown 12/11:
Montez Ford v.s Dolph Ziggler *3/4
Sami Zayn v.s Big E **1/2
Riott Squad v.s Billie Kay & Natalya 1/2*
Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura v.s Otis & Chad Gable *1/2
SmackDown Women’s Title Match: Carmella v.s Sasha Banks(c) **1/2-**3/4

Nice set up for a contract signin’ with the contract missin’ for the match between Carmella and Sasha. Carmella tryin’ to keep the upperhand knowin’ she doesn’t stand a chance. Sasha switchin’ it up and puttin’ her title on the line tonight. Sasha finishin’ this segment destroyin’ Carmella’s new lap boy. It got the job done settin’ up the match later tonight. This feud needed a half way decent segment.

You guys are pretty funny, Litter Boys. Don’t sell yourself short. Dolph and Roode cuttin’ a promo afterwards addin’ some more intrigue to this singles match. This could either be a barn burner or over the top nonsense.

A great early exchange of similar offense from both Ziggler and Ford. Well that spot before the commercial break where both the Street Profits are in the ring as solo cups are rainin’ down was pretty damn dumb. Take this match more seriously which I’m sure Ford will do when it breaks down more but still just sumthin’ that shouldn’t have been allowed. Let’s get back to the actual match. Dolph bringin’ back his his 10 elbows. Ziggler wrestlin’ this match very well to keep control, nuthin’ too flashy. Then Ford doesn’t sell any of the damage to his knee as he even does a leap frog over Ziggler. Does even more shit, not sellin’ anythin’. This would have been a great match if Ford knew how to sell. He could have done that entire comeback before he got caught by Ziggler by limpin’ just a bit after some of that offense or adjustin’ it a bit. Oh well, hopefully a producer yells at Ford backstage.

This Sami Zayn and Big E backstage segment is fuckin’ gold. Zayn complainin’ about not havin’ merch, E handin’ Zayn his new shirt and Zayn sayin’ it’s actually pretty nice to even E sayin’ you gotta worry about the meat inside the shirt… and of course finally Apollo showin’ Zayn some shitty marker shirt. PUT IT ON YO’ BODY! You give two charismatic guys like E and Zayn just a little bit and they deliver.

Fuckin’ Michael Cole talkin’ of Sami with a Progressive ad. Sami droppin’ some Pat Patterson shit here, he doesn’t get enough time to explain himself before Big E interrupts him. I love that E is still fuckin’ with Graves too.

As the bell rings Zayn remindin’ Cole this non-title and E doesn’t win anythin’. This is already fuckin’ awesome and these two haven’t even touched yet. I do quite like how both of these guys are approachin’ this match as it progresses. The first belly-to-belly suplex E gave to Sami was vicious as well. I felt the finish was anti-climatic even if it makes sense for Zayn’s character. Still a good, little bout that could have been so much more.

Bayley cuttin’ a great promo on Bianca backstage and Belair shows up with receipts, most of which were her just spoutin’ off her ESTs. This wasn’t done that well especially when the first thing you mention is beatin’ Natalya. Yeah, Nattie may have the most wins as a female competitor in WWE but I think she also has the most losses. Bayley clearly did a much better job here.

Carmella speaks out her ass next. It does set up the for the Women’s Title match well enough though. Just a little extra.

I fuckin’ love Reigns demeanor right now. His heel turn may not have been as earth shatterin’ enough to bring some fans back that WWE wanted but for someone like me, I quite dig this shit. Owens cuttin’ a pretty damn good promo here. He does seem a bit fearful though but he’s gotta keep his persona up. Oh cool, Owens’ friends are inanimate objects. What’s next Owens is gonna go this is my Wife… and it’s a blow up doll and his son is a teddy bear? Jokes aside, this build for a TLC match is alright. Just don’t expect to win anythin’ while Jey Uso is doin’ his cousin’s biddin’. Owens may have got the upper-hand on Jey here but I think the damage was already done.

:lmao Owens isn’t very good at shuttin’ up, gets ambushed bein’ interviewed. Starts askin’ questions then starts ramblin’. Easy target for Reigns. C’mon dawg. This segment could have used some color from Kevin to really put this over. I don’t care about WWE’s rules on blood, main eventers always get away with doin’ that shit.

Nattie in this match says you wanna tag your opponent? Whatever that means. That was really a nuthin’ match. Short and uneventful.

This Otis and Gable experiment is odd but I like both of them. They could make for a fun oddball team but how are they gonna get anywhere in this current tag division? If that is even their intention. They clearly aren’t gunnin’ Otis up to face Sami Zayn. They aren’t have this team beat Nakamura and Cesaro… are they? Cesaro is the best tag team wrestler of the last 10 years. Don’t do this trash. The chemistry for Otis/Gable isn’t there yet. Either way this could be a fun match.

Mario Lopez is a wrestlin’ fan? Okay.

Can we just get more fuckin’ Gable and Cesaro? Man, if only Gable could trust Otis this could have been awesome. Gable got way too ahead of himself which makes sense considerin’ how he’s been actin’ but ya know this match had some awesome action without that all that nonsense. Gable’s German earlier on Cesaro while they were just chain wrestlin’ was seriously incredible. There is a lot left on the table here. I hope over the weeks Gable can began to trust Otis if that is the direction they’re goin’ instead of just a useless squash for Otis over Gable which will help neither of them.

Not sure what that promo after that match is supposed to accomplish. It just makes more things confusin’ and I don’t trust WWE’s bookin’ to make any sense of it in the comin’ weeks.

Looks like Corbin is changin’ up his King persona with these two new goons. It is time for a different change of pace from Baron.

Fab said this match was great between Mella and Sasha in the shoutbox. He better still have a knack for callin’ it. Carmella doin’ a fantastic job keepin’ control convincingly in this. Also her yellin’ at Sasha that she was messin’ up her gear was funny even if ya look at that gear and go that shit is gonna be a nuisance regardless. That was a pretty fun match, Carmella still looked lost at times as to what to do next to keep control resortin’ to some the same tactics she did earlier. Still it was a great outin’ for her, the finish keeps things goin’ as well for TLC so they have a more proper match. I think Fab may be a huge Mella mark to rate this higher but this was a solid tv main event.

This sure as hell was better than Raw. Hopefully this next Raw isn’t as bad as folks are makin’ it out to be.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown 12/18:
Tag Team Titles Match: Street Profits(c) v.s Bobby Roode & Dolph Ziggler **3/4
Riott Squad v.s Billie Kaye & Tamina Not on my watch
Shinsuke Nakamura v.s Otis *1/4
Bayley v.s Bianca Belair **1/4

Montez.... It happened again.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE TLC 2020:
TLC Match for the WWE Title: AJ Styles v.s Drew McIntyre(c) (v.s The Miz) ***1/4
SD Women’s Title Match: Carmella v.s Sasha Banks(c) ***1/2
Raw Tag Team Titles Match: The Hurt Business v.s The New Day(c) ***1/2
Women’s Tag Team Titles Match: Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax(c) v.s Asuka & Charlotte Flair **3/4
TLC Match for the Universal Title Match: Roman Reigns(c) v.s Kevin Owens ****1/2

The addition of Miz didn’t add much to that match. Styles and McIntyre were workin’ at a pace that could have easily garnered 4 stars. I loved Styles' use of weapons for the Calf Crusher. Miz just hindered the development of the match. Why not just have Miz fuck up his cash in, after the match. They really made the MITB case a real afterthought this year. Couldn’t have even just givin’ us a throwaway PPV match with Otis tryin’ his best and losin’? Man, what a waste.

Mella and Sasha was just a much better well rounded match than the opener. Some great action and nearfalls. Especially when Mella completely planted Sasha forehead first with the X-Factor. Just some tremendous action that exceeded my level of what I was expectin’. It was a great improvement from their SmackDown match which itself was a decent match itself in the first place. This feud is chuggin’ along well.

A fun little segment between Billie Kay and Asuka to see who Asuka is gonna replace Lana with. Nice try, Billie. You almost swayed Asuka with your lack of Japanese but not quite.

Another great match on this card already for the tag titles. I just didn’t care much for the endin’. Why did they need to cause some dissension shit between Cedric and Shelton as they finally win the damn titles? Please throw that shit under the bus. We know a feud between Cedric/Shelton in WWE’s current landscape would go fuckin’ nowhere. Still besides a few sloppy moments this was a great match for both teams and they both brought their styles pretty damn well. I think it could have went to another level but it was about damn time to crown the Hurt Business with tag team gold.

Sami actin’ like a lunatic backstage over the Sami Awards some more. Glad they found some time on this show to continue that.

Asuka/Charlotte v.s Baszler/Jax also delivered. It’s hard to judge this match though. It felt like it took really long to get goin’ but the action was also hot and heavy even durin’ these moments. It didn’t really escalate either. I do think it accomplished what it meant to do but ya know it’s just a match that never went to another level yet the emotion was easily there. Damn.

Haha, thanks R-Truth for that great insight on what our lips do when we say touch and seperate. Also more Sami Zyan greatness. These backstage segments have all delivered tonight as well. This show has been damn fun.

This fuckin’ main event was off the rails from the damn start. Just brutal ass shit, makin’ everythin’ matter. Every shot, every blow. Jey is hurtin’ the match a bit though because you should know how I feel about interference by now from folks that aren’t advertised in matches even if you know they’re gonna be there. At one point Michael Cole screams spinebuster through the table. It was a powerbomb on a ladder… someone needs to relieve you of your duties. It’s alright to get caught up in the moment and get one of those things wrong but not both. Reigns mouths sumthin’ about that he’s gonna hold this title for like 3 years and then I think he says he’s gonna take a dump in someone’s mouth. It was hard to hear the last part. Pure gold. That was a hell of a match and hell of a story in the end. Reigns is becomin’ the best worker in the business. Who the fuck would have expected that?

That was one hell of a well rounded show. WWE can still do this? I knew they fuckin' could if they put their mind to it. 2020 for WWE has ended with a bang PPV wise and they needed it. Let's hope Royal Rumble can deliver the same kind of excitement.