KIF's star ratings(May contain spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
AEW Dynamite 12/30/2020-

This show was just sumthin' special. It was a tribute that is easily up there with the likes of Raw is Owen, the Raw's and SmackDown's for Eddie Guerrero... and another one that I won't mention because of the details that came out afterwards. Just beatiful stuff all around from the AEW Family. Everyone that even has the slightest connection to watchin' wrestlin' in the last 10 years needs to watch this show, just to see the outpourin' emotion Jon Huber brought to so many people's lives.

I'm not gonna give out typical star ratings for the show. I will if I was put together just a MOTY list it have to be MJF, Santana & Ortiz v.s Page, Silver and Reynolds on it but for now, I think it's only fittin' I give this entire show a full 5 stars.

I could probably ramble on and on, all night however I am just gotta stop here and tell everyone you damn well need to this show from start to finish.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown 1/1/2021:
Big E v.s Baron Corbin Nuthin'
Big E & Apollo Crews v.s Baron Corbin & Sami Zayn *3/4
Riott Squad v.s Natalya & Tamina Non-Threats
Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair v.s Bayley & Carmella **3/4
Daniel Bryan & Otis v.s Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura ***
Kevin Owens v.s Jey Uso *

Not gonna do a huge write up for this but I'm tryin' to make it a point this year that I don't miss one single SD and Raw ratings(and PPVs) we'll see how that turns out since I'm already a day late from when I watched it.

This wasn't one of the better SmackDown's we've had lately but still pretty well booked. Owens/Uso have had much better matches over the last couple months. Of course that shit was more about the aftermath. I think the best part of the show was easily Bryan/Cesaro's interactions in the ring. C'mon give us a one on one match between the two in the comin' weeks. I am also excited for Crews/Big E next week, that has the potential to be a real special match.

I plan to be live in the chat tomorrow for Legend's Raw. That'll be fun even if the legends takin' up time will hurt match quality.

Reactions: Chris

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 1/4/2020;
Miz & Morrison v.s The New Day **¾
AJ Styles v.s Elias **
Charlotte Flair & Asuka v.s Lacey Evans & Peyton Royce *3/4
Matt Riddle v.s Bobby Lashley **
Shayna Baszler v.s Dana Brooke If you say so
Randy Orton v.s Jeff Hardy **½-**¾
Hurt Business v.s Lucha House Party
WWE Title Match: Drew McIntyre(c) v.s Keith Lee ***3/4

Sorry, no write up. I just needed to get caught up.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown 1/8/2020:
IC Title Match: Apollo Crews v.s Big E(c) ***1/4-***1/2
SD Tag Team Titles Match: Street Profits(c) v.s Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode ***
#1 Contendership Gauntlet for the World Title ***1/4

Fuck, this show was top to bottom fun. Great wrestlin', title matches that match the titles feel worthy. I would have gave the Gauntlet a higher rating if it wasn't for the endin'. Nakamura put on a hell of a show. I just can't justify goin' higher despite the fact I think the bookin' was solid as fuck. I would prefer Nakamura/Reigns match wise but storyline wise, it is workin' perfectly into the direction SmackDown wants to go. I do hope they at least give Pearce a chance to showcase what he can do as a wrestler even for a brief moment as Reigns gets cocky. I still think SD right now is the best booked wrestlin' show despite last week bein' pretty weak. Great rebound show to keep them at the top in my mind.

Reactions: Chris and Vegeta

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 1/11/2021:
Charlotte Flair v.s Lacey Evans Trash
Jeff Hardy v.s Jaxon Ryker Ryke's Rights
Jeff Hardy v.s Elias *1/2
Miz & Morrison v.s Sheamus & Keith Lee **
Sheamus v.s Keith Lee ***1/4
Xavier Woods v.s T-Bar *
US Title Match: Matt Riddle v.s Bobby Lashley *3/4
Matt Riddle v.s MVP 1/2*
Drew Gulak v.s AJ Styles **
Mandy Rose & Dana Brooke v.s Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler Wasteful

Trips and Orton wasn't really a match so no ratin'.

And you know what since this is my thread and I'll get hated everywhere else. I don't think McIntyre even has Covid. Conspiracy time. It felt more like with the way he did his public address early in the night that it was finally an easy way for WWE to address the issue. He had no symptoms but looked incredibly lethargic durin' that promo. It seemed like Covid was just hangin' around last week and we were gonna get a different type of Raw with superstars missin' and others replacin' them. That didn't happen in the slightest, Ric Flair was even back. This is just WWE tryin' to show some PR for sumthin' they tried ignorin' for months. Too little, too late with Triple H's star power tryin' to overshadow the issue.

You don't gotta agree but I think I make a pretty fair statement here.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown 1/15/2021:
Jey Uso v.s Shinsuke Nakamura ***¼
Natalya v.s Liv Morgan *½
Rey Mysterio v.s King Corbin
Daniel Bryan v.s Cesaro ****
Apollo Crews v.s Sami Zayn **

Fuck, Jey callin’ it the Bloodline Show. About damn time. Jey is quite the damn hype man. I’m pumped already for this show. Thank you, Roman. Haha, Oldberg, SmackDown just throwin’ out shots knowin’ they are the best show on TV currently. Probably not the best idea to challenge this fired up Nakamura though. Should have started with Cesaro, might actually get a win there. Cesaro isn’t nearly as focused Nakamura has to be right now.

This opener has been a hell of a fight. Both Jey and Nakamura out here tryin’ to prove shit. Cesaro inturruptin’ the match didn’t even hurt anythin’. I’m glad he’s out here to support his partner even if he’s probably a bit jealous. No reason for Cesaro to turn on Nakamura just yet. That’d be perfect for the Rumble. Very fun opener, the finish wasn’t nearly the best that they could have done but it works, Lil’ Naitch was fire durin’ it though. I kind of want to rate this match Charles Robinson but they had too good of a match for that.

Shit, this backstage promo with Sonya, Pierce and eventually Heyman was awesome. Bringin’ up the Scrap Daddy nickname. God fuckin’ damn.

Yes, they gave us a Jey and Charles Robinson backstage spot. That was awesome. SmackDown already killin’ it.

Crews lookin’ up to Reigns? Reigns makin’ more demands for the match. Reigns is a true champion that runs the show. This is just brilliant stuff.

Well, I guess it’s time for a useless woman’s match in a dumbass storyline. Bayley’s talk show later will probably save it for them though. Some good back and forth wrestlin’ but I don’t see this goin’ much further. Natalya just waitin’ for Liv to do shit, good thing she still ended up winnin’. It wasn’t as horrible as I was expectin’. And as Michael Cole said yep, that just happened. Doesn’t hurt the show too much.

C’mon Dominic join King Corbin’s court tonight. Is every fuckin’ match gonna have a guest commentator tonight? At least each one is addin’ sumthin’ a bit different. Match ended up tellin’ a decent story but wasn’t ultimately that great. Right person won though. Corbin once again defeats a legend.

Rey tellin’ his son off about Baron then raddlin’ off facts about Corbin’s career was fantastic as well. Such respect. God damn, man.

This talk show better deliver. When Bianca calls herself the EST? Can she disappear from my TV when I don’t live in that time zone? She’s really bringin’ down this promo. An obstacle course between Bianca and Bayley could be a lot of fun. It’s a decent way to keep the feud goin’. Just wish we had a better first guest than Bianca. She sounds like she’d be a great mic worker but sure as hell isn’t.

More Alpha Academy hijinx with Daniel Bryan. And we get a little more heat for Cesaro/Bryan. Please GOD give this 15 minutes.

Jesus Christ, I’m already enjoyin’ this match. It’s like it’s headed to escalated pace right from the feelin’ out period. Cesaro already has a cut. You know I loved that. These two wanted to face each other like this for the longest fuckin’ time, you can just tell. This match is goin’ at such a pace that you don’t see very often. Holy shit, what match. Cesaro had Bryan scouted very well. I’m out of breath. I hope we get more out of these two but that’s a **** match.

More commentator shit now for Zayn/Crews with Big E. Usually this stuff feels like lazy bookin’ but considerin’ everyone has different styles out there. They are takin’ that lazy bookin’ and turnin’ into their own thing. It’s addin’ to the atmosphere of this show. I’m just happy Bryan/Cesaro didn’t have anythin’ overshadowin’ it. I love Big E’s Ghostbuster sweater. Overall, not a bad match either. Crews and Zayn did a great job with their time. The buryin’ of Zayn does suck though.

Aftermath with Crews and Big E. This IC Title stuff is also deliverin’. SmackDown is on fuckin’ fire.

Why do these close entrances feel like they are out of a WWE 2k game? It’s like they aren’t real life. I fuckin’ love this Roman character. I want Pierce’s chair. Just gold. Did Adam just say his knee was “fuckin’” with him all day so they cut his mic out? :lmao I like a GM that swears. I guess this is just a shitty mic, nevermind. Last Man Standin’ between Owens/Reigns is a good way to end their saga. Still wish I could have got to see a cocky Roman get caught off guard by Pierce to show all these WWE fans who’ve never seen Adam compete, that he fuckin’ can. Oh well, still the best show on TV.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
3/1/2010:
Randy Orton v.s Ted Dibiase *¾
MITB Qualifier: Jack Swagger v.s Santino Marella ¼*
MITB Qualifer: Zack Ryder v.s MVP Ugh, these qualifier matches suck
Some Diva Pillow Fight Watch Sasha/Bayley in Brooklyn instead
Tag Team Title Match: DX v.s ShowMiz *1/2

I'm not sure what point I actually had to stop watchin' 2010 at but I think this was a good point to back at it. Don't expect full reviews for this. If Chris agrees to my Carla can come back for Valentine's Day shit though I'll continue the 2003 thread up until the next PPV with full write ups. This shit is just for fun and I'm glad I continue it.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 1/18/2020:
Charlotte Flair v.s Peyton Royce *
Xavier Woods v.s Mace Teeth
Mandy Rose v.s Shayna Baszler *
Ricochet v.s AJ Styles ***¾
Hurt Business v.s Lucha House Party & Matt Riddle **1/2
Jeff Hardy v.s Jaxson Ryker *
Asuka v.s Alexa Bliss

First thing Raw does is show a Martin Luther King video like they always do makin’ me feel like an ass. I love Martin Luther King and if you were here on Monday you know the joke I made. I won’t repeat it. I just should have shown more respect. I’m sorry, MLK.

Orton wearin’ a panyhose mask. This promo isn’t bad, I just dislike this storyline. Orton go rape Sister Abigial and I’ll be more interested. Why is this promo so long? I get the point. Cool, Orton is gonna be in the Rumble. I do quite like the emphasis these performers are doin’ to make a point that they’ll be in the match especially with WWE bein’ uncertain who’s gonna win.

Charly needs to show more respect for Ric Flair. Let him have fun with Lacey if he wants to.

This is poor bookin’ havin’ Charlotte/Royce open the show. You just had Charlotte have the openin’ match last week. This wouldn’ happen in the KSL unless you had a hot opener which damn well didn’t last week. This match lacks any sort of heat. Peyton’s offense is trash. Do sumthin’ meaningful Peyton before you go a cover. I love Ric Flair but he isn’t makin’ these matches any better. This match just sucks. If this just to Ric’s way to motivate Charlotte to win the Rumble, it’s bein’ handled poorly.

I heard flip flops are bad for your feet. That’s the best Lashley joke since he tried to say bastard. That was pure gold. You can’t hurt Riddle’s feet though, they survived frostbite. I’m ready for this 6-man tag.

Ali leave Retribution and maybe you’ll have a chance against Kofi. Kofi is gonna bury your ass otherwise.

Ugh, Mace/Woods c’mon dawg. Just give us Ali/Woods already if we got put up with this dumbass feud. Woods is makin’ this group relevant just through his personality. Mace has a terrible finisher. You guys forgot to break Woods’ jaw too. You guys suck dick with teeth.

This Wrestlemania report. Hank you’re a tremendous spectacle. Great way to announce the upcomin’ Manias.

I wanna roll around with Alexa on that Astro turf. This isn’t a terrible way to set up a match. It’s not great either. This just makes me wanna watch a better horror movie.

Shayna drinks White Claws? Well your badass card is revoked.

Nobody asked Jeff Jarrett to predict McIntyre/Goldberg. But it is cool to see him. Quotin’ Toby Keith. Okay, man.

I’m gettin’ really tired off these Shayna matches. She needs an opponent she can have a good back and forth matches with. It’s all been downhill since that SmackDown tag match against Sasha/Bayley for bother Shayna and Nia. They are tryin’ to make this back and forth but it just doesn’t feel legit. It just feels like Shayna can end it any point so just fuckin’ end it. Good, it’s over. Jesus Christ, this show needs a Sheamus/Lee rematch to save it.

It is a good time to ask for a rematch for the women’s tag titles, I’ll agree with that. And Byron needs to shut up, Nia said it was a good idea. Shayna and Nia on the same page could easily get back the titles right now.

Charlotte, your Father is just tryin’ to light on fire under your ass to repeat your Rumble win. Let it get to you, it’s only gonna make ya more driven. WWE clearly doesn’t know who’s gonna win yet. You say the right shit the day of the Rumble and you could take it home again. So you know what I’m goin’ go with Charlotte and AJ speakin’ the loudest that day but then Charlotte sayin’ Bayley deserves it more. So it’ll be Bayley and AJ. A bold prediction.

Ricochet bringin’ up 50 First Dates. AJ also sayin’ it’s in top 10 with the Notebook. Redo this promo. How am I supposed to care about a match when you’re bringin’ up movies like that? Pat Patterson’s grave just spat on you.

If AJ loses, I break a plate. Ricochet has no right to win this. Oh shit, this hasn’t happened in awhile. Moolah’s ghost is here to watch this match with me. I better behave myself. Quite enjoyin’ the pace of this so far. I was probably gonna be an ass about this match if Moolah didn’t show up. I fuckin’ loved this, she always shows up at the right time. That finish was awesome and I’m now a Ricochet fan. What a twist of events. Good bye, Moolah, go bother another wrestlin’ fan.

I am happy to see Gillberg again and now we get a half ass McIntyre. I am glad after Gillberg’s heart attack WWE is givin’ him another paycheck. That’s about all I have to say about this Dirt Sheet.

I did laugh pretty hard durin’ this six man tag when Cedric finally wanted to tag out that vets of Benjamin and Lashley are like, well if could handle it before do it now. Great stuff. Cedric needs to stop bein’ a god damn moron. This is a fuckin’ unit. Stop hurtin’ the best thing on Raw besides Sheamus matches. I didn’t hate this match but I want the Hurt Business to continue. Of course, if we get Shelton/Lashley at Mania for the US Title, I’ll stop complainin’. That match would be off the charts.

Oh look, it’s I’m fakin’ covid McIntyre for good PR. Until someone tells me I can’t say this shit in my thread, I’m gonna continue to do so. I don’t think anyone can prove he actually has it so my “conspiracy” is still valid. Seriously, whe does no other fuckin’ WWE wrestler have Covid that he was around him have it? HUH, HUH? Exactly, point proven. Oh, he’s back on Raw next week.

What’s the point of this Elias/Hardy feud? It peaked with the Symphony of Destruction match. Let Ryker win again. Joe keeps gettin’ asked this night about folks he’s never been in the ring with, yet he plays it cool and understands what they’d be like. Best color commentary in the game today. Shit ass finish. What the hell is the point of havin’ Ryker/Elias already at each other throats? I think missin’ the point is the theme of this show.

I hope this Bliss/Asuka match isn’t as much of a squash as I’ve heard. I kind of just don’t wanna watch this because there is no Sheamus or Keith Lee tearin’ someone apart. There is nuthin’ happenin’ in this main event. It’s just Alexa evolvin’ . Well Asuka finally didsome moves in but then just doesn’t fight off the Sister Abigail. Terrible trash.

This show had some great moments but my God SmackDown is so much better right now. It made me a Ricochet fan which I don’t think anyone expected to happen, includin’ myself. So we’ll leave it at that, it’s the show that made KIF a Ricochet fan.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
A ricochet fan now :whoa

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
A ricochet fan now :whoa

Almost makes me wish I made my joke I was going to make during that match with how “Even KIF won’t be able to hate this one.” LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That finish really was cool af tho lol

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
NXT 3/2/2010:
David Otunga v.s Darren Young *¾
Wade Barrett v.s Daniel Bryan *
William Regal & Skip Sheffield v.s Matt Hardy & Justin Gabriel *¾

WWE SmackDown 3/5/2010:
Big Show v.s Edge *1/2

Yeah, I forgot to rate most of this show and I was too hammered when I first started it to be bothered. R-Truth & John Morrison became #1 Contenders for the tag belts in a mediocre triple threat with Cryme Tyme and the Hart Dynasty if you think that is noteworthy. I'm done with watchin' NXT for this rewatch shit though. None of it really matters until they invade Raw anyways.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Didn't even make it to Bryan being eliminated for the dumbest reason :maury

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
NXT peaked with Jericho/Bryan anyways. At least this version of NXT.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 3/8/2010:
Alicia Fox, Maryse & Katie Lea Burchill v.s Kelly Kelly, Eve and Gail Kim ¾*
ShowMiz v.s John Morrison & R-Truth What?
Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes v.s Randy Orton **
MITB Qualifer: Evan Bourne v.s William Regal *
Gauntlet Match: John Cena v.s Vladimir Kozlov v.s Drew McIntyre v.s Jack Swagger v.s Mark Henry v.s Batista v.s Mr. McMahon Frankly trash

No rules were really broken in the ShowMiz/Morrison & R-Truth match yet the ref just calls for the bell. Why even bother with a Wrestlemania preview if you’re just gonna call off the match like that?

I don’t know what the fuck this main event is. It’s a handicap guantlet match but Cena isn’t pinnin’ folks, McMahon just keeps bringin’ in superstars that do like one move to Cena before McMahon just gestures for the next superstar to get involved. This is just lame ass shit. Not sure, I’d even call this an actual match. Vince ends up makin’ it no DQ. Mark Henry tellin’ him don’t use the ringbell. This shit is just a bad match. Well Vince won after Batista got involved. If you can even count this as a match or a victory.