KIF's star ratings(May contain spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw “Championship Monday” 6/22:
Raw Tag Team Titles Match: The Viking Raiders v.s The Street Profits(c) ***
Raw Women’s Title Match: Asuka(c) v.s Charlotte Flair ***1/4
24/7 Title Match: Akira Tozawa v.s R-Truth(c) Dominate
Liv Morgan v.s Natalya 3/4*
Women’s Tag Team Titles Match: Sasha Banks & Bayley(c) v.s The IIconics *1/4
US Title Match: Apollo Crews(c) v.s Shelton Benjamin *1/2

I want a bit more out of Raiders/Profits but still a solid title match. I would rather see the Raiders just turn on them as they have already got inside the Profits head’s. Garza/Andrade are a fine team but hopefully it’s not the end of what we get out of the Raiders/Profits.

Reactions: Chris

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE The Horror Show at Extreme Rules 2020:
Tables Match for the SD Tag Titles: The New Day(c) v.s Cesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura ***1/2
SD Women’s Title Match: Nikki Cross v.s Bayley(c) **3/4
Eye For An Eye Match: Seth Rollins v.s Rey Mysterio Pfft
Raw Women’s Title Match: Asuka(c) v.s Sasha Banks Okay?
Dolph’s Rules Match for the WWE Title: Dolph Ziggler v.s Drew McIntyre(c) ****
Swamp Fight: Bray Wyatt v.s Braun Strowman Alexagail

What a fun opener, it was a bit sloppy but sometimes that just makes it feel like more of a fight. It didn’t hurt this match, it made the tag titles feel important. Great stuff.

I don’t have a lot to say about Cross/Bayley besides it was a solid match. I think Cross pullin’ off the upset would have been a cool moment but it’s clear Sasha and Bayley aren’t nearly done with their dominance.

Seth/Rey could have had a great violent match but this stupid ass gimmick is a distractin’ hindrance. I also have to think the folks in the performance center thought this was a bad idea too but unlike a “real” WWE crowd they have act like it’s incredible. I’m sure this shit would have got booed like crazy in an arena surrounded by actual fans.

At times Asuka/Sasha was great and other times it was just a sloppy ass mess. Some of the sloppiness lead to interestin’ moments but unlike the opener, it just came off more of a mess… and then with the last few minutes it’s like it didn’t really help it. When Sasha was screamin’ that it was hers to win it was awesome but it kind of just fell apart. It might deserve a **** rating at times but at others it’s like a **. So I’ll settle with an Okay? for it with the chaos that happened afterwards anyways. Not that I hate how Bayley stole the belt for Sasha because Sasha/Bayley currently are actin’ like they run this entire division. So it would make sense that would pull that shit. Just overall, too much slop.

Applebees with the Welcome Back, Kotter theme. Never been to an Applebees but I do love that song.

Dolph selected rules I’ve kind of wanted to see for years from a heel gettin’ a chance to pick a stipulation. Usually, it’s just DQ/countout stuff will cost ya the belt. I think this style of match actually turned out way better than it probably should have. Might be that these two were just great opponents for it. And I really wasn’t excited for this match goin’ in but Dolph can always surprise ya. I really enjoyed the hell of this.

WWE is still doin’ a damn good with the cinematic matches. This wasn’t my favorite by far but I like the direction of these in 2020. They are very refreshin’ especially for feuds that deserve it. A pretty easy way to keep Bray relevant too especially with how WWE has scatterbrained booked him for years. I’m not gonna into some huge deep dive over them like matches because my expertise is clearly match quality. I’ll just enjoy them for what they are.

I said this thread was on hiatus… which may still be the case soon when I figure out what the hell is goin’ on with my trip back to North Dakota. However, I just started watchin’ this and decided fuck it, I might as well add my insight to it as well. The folks that do read this thread, ya deserve sumthin’ like this even if it’s just once in a while. And well it was a very fun show even if it was all over the damn place. WWE can still do some fun ass shit like this and if was perfect, it wouldn’t really be WWE so I was really happy with this.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 7/20:
Seth Rollins v.s Aleister Black **1/2-**3/4
The Hurt Business v.s Ricochet, Cedric Alexander & Mustafa Ali **3/4
Peyton Royce v.s Ruby Riott *
Street Profits v.s Angel Garza & Andrade ***1/4
Bayley v.s Kairi Sane ****1/4
Unsanctioned Match: Big Show v.s Randy Orton **

Rollins/Black can do much better than that but it was more about the story than the actual match. So it accomplished its goal. At least we are done with the eye shit.

Happy to see Shelton Benjamin as champion again even if it’s just the 24/7 title and he has a more prominent role now too. It’s about damn time. He had some fun short matches with Apollo but I didn’t think it was gonna go much further than that. I am glad it’s turned into more.

I love the Hurt Business, deal with it. I hope they teach these young n...-kids a lesson. Ali can have his little moment.

Orton/McIntyre at SummerSlam, c’mon dammit.

Jesus, Ruby Riott has the worst fuckin’ promos. Was she always this bad in general or is this just WWE’s writin’? I mean with her “punk” style it should be a lot easier than this in either department, her own or WWE’s. This is pathetic. I don’t mean this Raw as much, I mean more the last few.

Street Profits and Garza/Andrade was an interestin’ tag match. It wasn’t your routine heel/face tag match and it worked itself into a pretty entertainin’ match. Fun stuff.

After the mess(good and for bad) that Sasha/Asuka was. We get Bayley/Sane in a fuckin’ incredible back and forth match. Even just a little thing like Bayley’s arm gettin’ caught in the ropes earlier… then leadin’ to her arm work on Sane later on. It told a great story. The elbow drop exchange and then the perfect roll up win for Sane’s biggest win the WWE… as far as I’m concerned at least. That was masterful.

Wrestlin’ sure loves to prove how little sense it makes at times. Runnin’ Orton/Show as an unsanctioned match while we just had that stupid as eye for an eye shit that was perfectly fine. What is really too far? The match itself was fine, just really slow after the classic we had prior. I think we all knew what was happenin’ before it was even announced.

Damn, I’m really outdoin’ myself lately with these last two "reviews"… Please don’t expect this to be the norm. I just felt in the mood to do these. I hope ya appreciate them. Thanks for readin'.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Glad you enjoyed Bayley/Kairi as much as me :WOW

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Wow, it didn't even occur to me how stupid this Unsanctioned stip is literally one night after a match where the loser had to lose an eye. :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown 7/24:
Nikki Cross v.s Alexa Bliss ***1/4
Tony Nese v.s Matt Riddle *
Drew Gulak v.s Gran Metalik v.s Lince Dorado v.s Shorty G **1/2
Bar Fight: Sheamus v.s Jeff Hardy I need another shot

This fatal 4-way to decided a TV opponent for Styles’ IC Title sounded great on paper but it felt like a sloppy, unorganized mess from the start. It got better as it went along but that damn first 5 minutes were just awkward as fuck.

I think with how Nakamura puts up with WWE’s bullshit shows how petty some of these entitled wrestlers are in WWE about their spots these days.

WWE Raw 7/27:
Viking Raiders v.s Ricochet & Cedric Alexander v.s Andrade & Angel Garza **3/4
Nia Jax v.s Shayna Bazler N/A
Bobby Lashley v.s Mustafa Ali **1/4
Women’s Title Match: Sasha Banks v.s Asuka ***1/2
Extreme Rules Match for the WWE Title: Drew McIntyre(c) v.s Dolph Ziggler **3/4

Ivar takes out his own partner with a dive and loses again… Raiders better fuckin’ turn heel the night after SummerSlam. I never condone turnin’ heel because people are better at it because just about everyone is a better asshole than a nice guy. It’s just time for them.

Hurt Business rollin’, very nice.

The women’s title match was way better than their Extreme Rules match and could have been ****+ if it wasn’t for the piss poor, underwhelmin’ finish.

WWE SmackDown 7/31:
IC Title Match: AJ Sytles(c) v.s Gran Metalik **3/4-***
King Corbin v.s Drew Gulak *1/2
Big E v.s The Miz **3/4
Lacey Evans v.s Naomi Naw
SD Women’s Title Match: Nikki Cross v.s Bayley(c) ***

WWE Raw 8/4:
US Title Match: Apollo Crews(c) v.s MVP **1/4
Riott Squad v.s The IIconics 3/4*
24/7 Title Match: R-Truth v.s Akira Tozawa v.s Shelton Benjamin(c) *
Shayna Bazler v.s Sasha Banks **
Angelo Dawkins v.s Angel Garza *
Montez Ford v.s Andrade *1/4-*1/2

Raw endin’ with the Hurt Business wreckin’ shop in Raw Underground after losin’ earlier to get their steam back was a nice touch. However, overall the matches for this show were pretty weak. I have no comment on the new group yet, I just hope it has members that’ll lead to interestin’ matches in the future. The Orton/McIntyre promo was my highlight for the night, I am so pumped for their SummerSlam match.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
SummerSlam 2020:
SD Women’s Title Match: Asuka v.s Bayley(c) ***
Raw Tag Team Titles Match: Angel Garza & Andrade v.s Street Profits(c) **1/2
No DQ Match, loser leaves WWE: Sonya Deville v.s Mandy Rose The Bees Knees
Street Fight: Seth Rollins v.s Dominik Mysterio ***1/2
Raw Women’s Title Match: Sasha Banks(c) v.s Asuka ***
WWE Title Match: Randy Orton v.s Drew McIntyre(c) ***3/4-****
Falls Count Anywhere for the Universal Title: The Fiend v.s Braun Strowman(c) **1/4

Asuka no sellin’ the leg injury late especially where she jumped on the the ring apron hurt that match. The action was awesome otherwise. It would have made the finish much better if Asuka was sellin' a bit more.

Raw Tag Team Title match was pretty average. The Viking Raiders need to disrupt this fuckin’ division.

Sonya ruined Mandy’s life? Mandy is with the MITB winner and has a singles match at SummerSlam…. Yeah, okay. If anythin’ this break up between the two has done has led to a couple more opportunities for the both them. Don’t expect me to take a loser leaves stipulation seriously.

I love that Seth right from the start was bringin’ up if Dom was Eddie’s son. He knows that significance of this match bein’ 15 years later. It makes more sense to wait to mock Dom and Rey about that durin’ the match considerin’ how stupid that storyline was. Good heel shit. Dom’s hood sucks though, never wear that again.

Fuck, that match had me on the edge of my seat. Dom knows his shit but Seth just has way more experience. This is was way better than the repetitive eye spots at Extreme Rules. Rey… can you have a better match than your own son now? I think that’s the question Seth should ask next. I wanna see more Dom, I want to see what he can do with other wrestlers.

I like the thunderdome idea in this current climate but turnin’ off their faces so wrestler’s entrances can be shown defeats the purpose. We are missin’ large reactions from crowds for entrances. Just let them scream from home for their favorites as soon as they see them. Well ya know with a delay.

I also I hope there is no dumbass rules that say you can’t just blatantly take shot after shot as apart of the thunderdome because it would be cool to take part in it but if I’m at home watchin’ wrestlin’ you aren’t gonna stop me from drinkin’.

Asuka/Banks was a fine match but still has Asuka not sellin’ knee shit in it. The announcers themselves from the beginnin’ were still tryin’ to put over that injury. If she ain’t gonna sell it, you might as well do the same. Hell, they were still tryin’ employ it in the match but what’s the point? She’s just gonna act like nuthin’ happened 10 seconds later. That early powerbomb off the apron was sick as fuck. That’s about what I have, a match that should have been better.

Why couldn’t WWE just had the promo between Orton/Flair end in a hug? That blackout shit killed the punt anyways. Orton could have booted Flair after this McIntyre match blamin’ him or sayin’ he’s useless and continuin’ his legend killer shit. And we still would have had the best promo of year out of Flair… god fuckin’ dammit. If ya know me, I can tear up pretty easily over wrestlin’ but when Flair was in coma I was constantly thinkin’ we were gonna lose him. Either way seein’ Flair be able to deliver an awesome promo like that on Raw after all of that was a special moment. Ric Flair, you aren’t just Charlotte’s Dad. You are so fuckin’ much more than that.

Uncle Larry and Big Bruddah need to do more videos together.

I was too fuckin’ hammered last night to continue this show, now it’s time to enjoy the main events. Hopefully they deliver.

Orton gettin’ a fallin’ firework entrance that falls onto the thunderdome did make me a chuckle a bit. It was nice to see McIntyre acknowledgin’ to the thunderdome aspect as well on the way to the ring. It’s about time there are fans in "attendance" to see a Drew match as champion. This feels like it’s gonna be a very, very special match.

God damn this is a quite the fight. Felt a bit awkward at first but once Orton settled things down to make it a more methodical pace things really started to fall into place. Some nice offense from McIntyre tributin’ Flair, had to happen. Kept goin’ with some decent back and forth action, I just think this had the potential to go another level even with that said I don’t mind the finish one bit. McIntyre’s game is evolvin’ as he continues his title reign. I personally wanted Orton to take this one seein’ how on fire his character his right now, yet I’m still not that upset as both are my #1 and #2 in the company currently. Good stuff here and I want to see how much further these two can go.

Keith Lee is on Raw!?!?!?!?! Fuck yes, I’m ready to bask.

Fiend/Strowman isn’t what I would have ended this show on with how hot Orton and McIntyre are but oh well let’s see if this delivers. It’s gonna take a lot for these two to put on a better match than Randy and Drew. However, I don’t think that is the intention of this match. Just give a me sumthin’ interestin’ and not horseshit like Hell in a Cell.

I quite like Braun reinventin’ himself a bit as champion. Both Drew and Braun have done a good job with no crowds to keep themselves relevant. Kind of surprised by the start with The Fiend takin' control, expected this new look Braun to dominate for the first part. Interestin’ start to say the least. Of course it didn’t slow down the monster among men too long before his power came into play.

C’mon Michael Cole Braun didn’t say “what do I have to do?” it’s PPV you can repeat what he said :side:.

Well this slowed down to a pretty basic brawl after a pretty impressive start. Continues to be pretty bland for a while until the finish which probably looked better on paper than it was executed. However I think it could have been much worse. This just wasn’t a very good SummerSlam main event overall. I guess they had to go last because they destroyed the mat. I just wasn’t very enthralled by most of it besides the beginnin’ which was a good way to start the match off. I hope this run for The Fiend is better than his last, I just don’t know if it can be with how his matches are booked.

Holy fuckin’ shit! Roman Reigns is back… puttin’ this on last makes more sense than ever now. It doesn’t make the match any better but its great to see the Big Dog return. I know I was quite critical of how he handled Covid but it did never made me stop bein’ a fan of his. I just wanted him on my damn TV to entertain me. Probably selfish but hey not everyone is gonna have the same opinion. Lookin’ forward to how this shakes up SmackDown.

Overall: I enjoyed the show for the most part. A little let down by the women’s title matches however at the end of the day this show set the groundwork for more Orton/McIntyre, an injection of Reigns back on SmackDown and I guess what could be the beginnin’ of a great career for Dominik Mysterio. I’m glad I decided to write out my full thoughts as I watched this show. Don’t expect this again anytime soon. I hope you all enjoyed the read though. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris and Hoss

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Big Dawg back :proud

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 8/24:
Bayley v.s Shayna Bazler *
24/7 Title Match: Shelton Benjamin(c) v.s Akira Tozawa v.s Cedric Alexander v.s R-Truth Fleetin’
Angel Garza v.s Montez Ford *
The IIconics & Zelina Vega v.s Riott Squad & Bianca Belair *1/2
Randy Orton v.s Keith Lee *1/2-*3/4
Lumberjack Match for the Raw Women’s Title: Sasha Banks v.s Asuka(c) **1/4
Rey & Dominik Mysterio v.s Seth Rollins & Murphy **3/4

I sure as hell wanted more out of Orton/Lee. Jesus Christ. At least after McIntyre pretty much no sold two punts to ruin sumthin’ that could have been on the level of Owens’ debut… a third one put him down. A little overkill but Orton and Lee have another chance at Payback. Then we get can back on track with the McIntyre/Orton feud… and oh look Hell in a Cell is around the corner.

I was really enjoyin’ the main event, it just needed one thing well besides Retribution not fuckin' with it. A babyface beatdown but it was a nice showcase of how well Rey and his son can work together as a team.

Show started to pick up later match wise but I wasn’t really impressed by this Raw. One night of build for a PPV though, I’m sure it isn’t easy to book a fallout and a go home show at the same time. Let’s see how SmackDown does now under this format.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown 8/28:
IC Title Match: Jeff Hardy(c) v.s Shinksuke Nakamura **3/4
Matt Riddle v.s Shorty G *
Drew Gulak v.s Braun Strowman 1/4*-1/2*
Kalisto v.s Cesaro **
Miz, Morrison & Sheamus v.s Heavy Machinery & Big E ***

Tucker was awesome in the main event, reacted well to everythin' and took a great beatdown. He was the star of the night in my eyes. The middle of the show felt like 3 squashes in a row, Cesaro though can make those type of matches more fun than they have any right to be.

Roman Reigns with Paul Heyman though... god damn, now that's a good twist.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Payback 2020:
US Title Match: Apollo Crews(c) v.s Bobby Lashley ***
Sheamus v.s Big E ***1/2
King Corbin v.s Matt Riddle **3/4
Women's Tag Team Titles Match: Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler v.s The Golden Role Models(c) **3/4
Randy Orton v.s Keith Lee Lee-rrific
Murphy & Seth Rollins v.s Rey & Dominik Mysterio ****
No Holds Barred(I guess) for the Universal Title: The Fiend(c) v.s Braun Strowman v.s Roman Reigns

Much better show than I was expectin' but every match pretty much got the amount of time it deserved despite Lee/Orton but that was still a lot of fun and a shockin' victory. It's not quite like the Owens/Cena stuff though that propelled Owens from NXT standout to main event player overnight, at least not match wise.

Sheamus/Big E delivered probably more so than it should have but as like Corey Graves said at one point, they were beatin' the hell out each other. At times it felt like they were purposely throwin' receipts. I don't think they hate each other or anythin' but I do think they know that it added to the match. I could use more big beefy men doin' this too each other. Sheamus since comin' back on, has put on some solid PPV matches.

Match of the night was easily the Mysterio's v.s Rollins and Murphy as far as I'm concerned. It told a great story and the dimension of Dominik actually wrestlin' is addin' a lot to a feud that I was pretty much over. Let's see how much steam it has left though.

The main event was a decent brawl at times and other times slow with nuthin' happenin'... kind of the same as their SummerSlam match. However, I can't wait to see what this Reigns title reign is gonna be like in his current role. Heyman and Reigns, I am fuckin' ready.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
AEW All Out 2020:
Tooth & Nail Match: Big Swole v.s Britt Baker Filler
Jurassic Express v.s Young Bucks **1/2
Casino Battle Royal: Lance Archer N/A
Matt Hardy v.s Sammy Guevara **1/2
AEW Women's Title Match: Thunder Rosa v.s Hikaru Shida(c) ***1/2
The Dark Order v.s The Natural Nightmares, Scorpio Sky & Mark Cardona ***1/4
AEW Tag Team Titles Match: FTR v.s Hangman Page & Kenny Omega(c) ****1/2-****3/4
Mimosa Mayhem Match: Orange Cassidy v.s Chris Jericho Shot Time
AEW Title Match: MJF v.s Jon Moxley(c) **1/4

Interestin' show to say the least. The tag team title match is my current MOTY, I am glad it delivered the way it did. Women's title match and the 8-man tag were pretty damn good as well. I want to see more out of the Hardy/Guevara feud after the way it went, it has a lot more life in it. Cassidy/Jericho was good when it was in the ring, when they were stallin' for spots around the pool of Mimosa... not so much. The pacin' just took sharp changes and didn't flow very well. The main event itself was a bit of a blunder and a mismatch, it felt that way all the way through but MJF still did his best and I gotta admire that even if it wasn't the best of matches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris and Vegeta

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Still not rating battle royals like a coward I see

Reactions: Vegeta

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 8/31:
Winner advances to the Main Event: Keith Lee v.s Dolph Ziggler **1/2
Mickie James v.s Lana 1/2*
Winner advances to the Main Event: Randy Orton v.s Kevin Owens 1/2*
Hurt Business v.s Cedric Alexander & The Viking Raiders **-**1/4
Losin’ Team Breaks Up: The IIconics v.s Riott Squad *3/4
Winner advances to the Main Event: Seth Rollins v.s Dominik Mysterio **1/2
Tornado Tag Team Match: Street Profits v.s Andrade & Angel Garza Retribution
#1 Contendership for the World Title: Randy Orton v.s Keith Lee v.s Seth Rollins ***

Fuckin’ hell Profits v.s Andrade and Garza virtually started with a dumbass tower of doom spot where Dawkins literally power bombs his own partner into a double superplex. Yeah, that sure is gonna help ya win. Hate that trash. This is why I am advocatin’ kidney punches to stop these spots. First time I was glad to see Retribution, that match wasn’t flowin’ very well after that awful start in the first place.

The main event was just pure fun. That endin’ sequence from Orton was just a damn delight too.

WWE SmackDown 9/4:
Heavy Machinery v.s Miz & Morrison *1/4
Women’s Tag Team Titles Match: Golden Role Models v.s Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler(c) ***1/2
#1 Contendership for the World Title: Matt Riddle v.s Baron Corbin v.s Sheamus v.s Jey Uso ***1/2

Roman and Heyman are a dream team. Roman’s fuckin’ Island.

I’d like to get one of these Body by Steak shirts that Heavy Machinery have but despite all the steak I eat, I’m still a skinny fucker. It wouldn’t look right. People would probably think I’m poor and just wearin’ whatever I found. The bookin’ over that match itself was just off. Also way too many shoulder blocks. At least throw a closeline at that point. I’ve seen Otis do much better so that was just disappointin’ especially after Tucker stole the show the week prior. Gotta step it up, man. You’re the Money in the Bank holder… well Morrison stole it but yeah.

That women’s tag team title match was so much better than I expected it to be. More unique spots without quite the awkwardness that the Payback match had at times. That’s how you do a match with contrastin’ styles and varyin’ abilities in the ring. Might be Nia Jax’ best match in WWE. Quality stuff.

I was more so hopin’ for Sasha to turn face on Bayley but it’s been long overdue for them to feud. I’ll let this play out more through the weeks before I judge it further. Sasha may be out at least a few weeks/months after that match and attack though. Jesus, after the Sheamus attack on Big E. This is a violent SmackDown. Hide yo kids, hide yo Wife.

Are we finally gonna get the Brotherhood in WWE with Reigns and the Usos? I don’t give a shit what WWE decides to call it. It’s just sumthin’ they all 3 deserve from growin’ up and breakin’ their parents coffee tables together. Full fuckin’ circle.

FUCK YEAH! A very good main event to decide Reigns first opponent. It’s awesome to see an Uso get a World title match on PPV with the implications of even more for the Family in the future.

This show started off a little poor match-wise but I think this turned into of best SmackDowns ever.

I wasn't gonna post this until I finished Raw from last night which I am about to watch now but god damn I couldn't wait to post my SmackDown thoughts. Call this cowardly, Chris.

Last edited:

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 9/7:
Apollo Crews, Ricochet & Cedric Alexander v.s Hurt Business Recruitin’
Street Profits v.s Angel Garza & Andrade 3/4*
Peyton Royce v.s Billie Kay *
Asuka & Mickie James v.s Natalya & Lana *
Hurt Business v.s Ricochet, Apollo Crews & Viking Raiders ***3/4
Randy Orton v.s Keith Lee **1/4
Shayna Baszler v.s Riott Squad What?
Nia Jax v.s Riott Squad Why?
Street Fight: Dominik Mysterio v.s Murphy Familia

Haha, the Hurt Business gets stronger. Ricochet is a terrible friend anyways.

Glad Cesaro and Nakamura showed up after that tag match. Raw’s tag division has the talent but has turned into quite a joke again. That match better fuckin’ deliver.

Couldn’t even get a good match out of two people who know each other very well in The IIconics. Half the shit looked like they didn’t want to hurt one another. A problem I had for a while as them as a tag team reared it’s ugly head again.

I think Dominik if WWE keeps with him is gonna be a better mic worker than Rey in a couple years. That isn’t much of a bar but it’s not like I’m sayin’ he’ll be better in the ring. That would be an ungodly stretch.

Lana is never gonna be a good wrestler. She should just do what she does best, be a trophy wife. That may be sexist or harsh but I’m sure most folks agree even if they won’t admit it.

Welcome Cedric to the best group in wrestlin’. I also love the Viking Raiders, this feud better get some long matches but after these last few Raws have been goin’, I’m not sure that is gonna happen. I’ll put up with Ricochet for this.

And then I got exactly what I wanted… Thank you, WWE. I like that Ivar took out a couple of his teammates to cost them the match, they could have broke up that pinfall. If you’re gonna do a dive like that there should be consequences. That match was paced well as fuck and ended with a hell of a Michinoku Driver.

Lee/Orton once again doesn’t get to take off to another level. When are we gonna get Lee at his full capacity?

Owens/Black goin’ to Raw Underground was a nice touch but for it to go that far may be a bit too early in the feud. At least the heat is there.

These handicap matches sucked ass. They sounded good on paper but were poorly executed. Shayna losin’ to a roll up like that after how dominant she’s looked even in her loses was dumb. And then the other was just fodder for Retribution. I guess we know they aren’t mute now. That’s about all I have for that.

Okay, Dabo slow down. Jesus, don’t get ahead of yourself before you get exposed in an actual match.

The main event was nuthin’ that special and was rather slow at times considerin’ the talent but it was about much more than that. That was a good continuation of this feud and gives Seth a reason to let Murphy back into his fold. Sacrifice. This still has life, let’s hope it doesn’t get stale again.

I’d say this Raw was half and half. I can see why people would hate some of it but it had some really good shit otherwise. Some of these feuds need some reworkin’ though.