KIF's star ratings(May contain spoilers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The handicap match ratings :heston

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
AEW Dynamite 9/9:
Lucha Bros. v.s Jurassic Express **3/4
Angelico v.s Orange Cassidy 1/2*
No DQ Match: Joey & Sonny v.s Chris Jericho & Jake Hager **1/4-**1/2
TNT Title Match: Dustin Rhodes v.s Brodie Lee(c) ***1/4

Opener ended up bein’ rather interestin’, it might deserve a higher ratin’ but the sellin’ at points was inconsistent and mostly just to set up the next spot. I could really be down for a Fenix/Pentagon feud as well. After All Out was hit and miss wrestlin’ wise even though it has my MOTY, this would be a great way to get them both out on a singles run. The AEW tag division is already pretty stacked so this shouldn’t hurt that too much.

Good little promo from Jake Roberts for Archer, the settin’ seemed forced though like an Golden Era WWE promo. Followed up by a Matt Hardy update. Is that really the end of the Sammy/Matt feud? If so that kind of sucks. It should have even more draw from now.

Angelico/Cassidy was just two completely different styles not clickin’. They tried to put over Angelico’s submission expertise but it just didn’t work. Awkward, awkward stuff.

Did Miro’s debut really have to start with that shit? We’ve seen enough of Rusev involved in piss poor romantic angles. So now he’s The Best Man, not only as a gimmick but for an eventual weddin’? I liked the fire in his short promo but the overtones overshadowed it as far as I’m concerned. I don’t give a shit if he attacks Sabian durin’ the weddin’, he shouldn’t be involved in this.

Interestin’ route to take with Hangman. We’ll see how that develops. Just keep drinkin’, it’ll all resolve itself. Oh well at least it would be for me.

Not too bad of a no DQ match, told a good story and was good follow up from last week’s Dynamite and All Out. Sonny was pretty sloppy at times bringin’ it down a bit.

Hopin’ for a lot more from Moxley/Archer than we got from MJF at All Out. Which shouldn’t be much to ask for seein’ as Archer has been wrestlin’ for like 4x as long as MJF.

Love the disrespect that FTR showed Private Party. Not even worth a couple words. I guess with how much they’re pushin’ Jurassic Express it makes sense for them to be the next to get at FTR. Well, this should be a long title reign (hopefully) so I’m not too upset at that. Well as long as I don’t have to put up with much of them sellin’ Marko’s offense.

Nice follow up for Starks/Allin. Solid young, undercard feud, I have no problems with this even if I ain’t that big on Allin. Starks is growin’ on me and well Taz sure helps with that.

Didn’t watch the women’s match, just admired Vickie’s beautiful voice after the match.

I don’t wanna see this be the end of Hangman/Omega as I just want more matches with FTR down the line. Looks like this could go any direction at this point, I’ll try to keep it up.

Nice hard hittin’ main event. I didn’t expect it to go that long but I am glad that it did. A little choppy at parts but there veteran instincts usually countered it well. Brodie Lee is provin’ to be a dominant champion already. Give us some more hoss title defenses like this.

I was told there was some sort of Cody Rhodes thing to promote some new TNT talent show or some shit but the version I downloaded was from the Fite Network so not sure if was shown there or not or if even the actual program itself. So I can’t comment on that.

Reactions: Chris and Hoss

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You skipped a Tay Conti match? :pogba with that ass?

Reactions: Vegeta

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
AEW Dynamite 9/16:
Jurassic Park v.s FTR **3/4
Frankie Kazarian v.s Hangman Page ***3/4
MJF v.s Shawn Dean? 1/4*
Private Party v.s Chris Jericho & Jake Hager I sat threw this
Parking Lot Fight: Santana & Ortiz v.s Best Friends ****3/4

I didn’t care much for the styles of JP and FTR tryin’ to mesh for the most part. Also, yeah it had so many nearfalls from Jungle Boy but it all ended up fruitless. It did lead to the finish which was not bad but it probably would have been better if it happened a couple minutes earlier. I really don’t wanna see Bucks/FTR either. If they give us Private Party and FTR at any point(which it may have already happened), I just don’t wanna see it. I didn’t really hate this match either, it’s just FTR are clearly so better much.

Kazarian and Page had a damn fun match. Fantastic back and forth contest. Haven’t seen Kaz compete like that in a singles match in a long ass time. And Kenny Omega on commentary did get more annoyin’ as the match went along though. He did his job well but it was just overboard as the match continued, he should have just left half way through the match with an excuse. That would have been better heat.

Eh, MJF winnin’ with no effort. Helps his character but not his in-ring talent. He needs more steady competitive matches but he’s still got time. Just bein’ honest.

Taz made Starks look pretty good in that package.

I hope Kingston can do more in AEW than he has done elsewhere. Every time he gets some steam he gets seriously hurt. C’mon, this is your biggest stage yet. I want to see it finally come altogether. Always been a big fan of his, just always end up bein’ disappointed. Not sure that promo and beat down resolves any problems in the group but progresses things for the time bein’.

Peter Avalon dancin’ :lmao

How do Arn and Dean as producers that probably help on tag matches watch these Private Party matches without goin’ this is trash? They must just be happy to be employed. That’s all I gotta say about this, I’ve bitched enough about this group to last a lifetime.

Too be fair I am quite glad the wrestlin’ on this show is deliverin’ for the most part so far. I’m sure some people do like Private Party so they probably liked that match too. Gotta be fair. I did skip the women’s match as well, sorry.

Miro’s bachelor party might have potential even if they are wastin’ him.

This alignment of Taz and Jake Roberts… this is a great set up for the six man tag match next week. That road case was just as lame lookin’ as the crash pad at All Out for Sammy’s fall. You gotta up this stuff AEW if ya wanna look better than WWE. Oh shit, Will Hobbs savin’ Moxley from Cage and Starks, he’s lookin’ for opportunities I quite like this. Also, Moxley tellin’ Allin to show his ass up next week. That segment was done really fuckin’ well. The crate landin’ for Mox look gnarly as hell but was still cheap as fuck lookin’ would be my only compliant. Still the whole thing got me fired up so it did it’s job well.

The way they played this parkin’ lot brawl from a week before, I thought it wasn’t gonna be an actual match. I thought they were gonna have a scuffle with maybe one big spot… this is a full fledge match that is already better than Cena/Guerrero’s parkin’ lot brawl, hell even better than Regal/Finaly.

This is fuckin’ insane. One of the greatest fights I have ever seen. It was violent but safe considerin’ how well seasoned the men are. I didn’t expect this match to take my match of the year spot just a couple weeks later but how can it not? If you didn’t love this fight, you don’t love wrestlin’ when it needs to go to another level. You don’t fuck with someone’s Mom. If you haven’t seen this match, you must.

I guess the budget for the crate and the crash pad went towards those vehicles. That works for me.

I was disappointed with all the hype for Raw so no ratings and no write up. That’s what that show deserves. It was more fun just chillin’ with you folks in the live discussion thread as we all dealt with it together.

That’s what I got, hate it, love it, deal with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vegeta and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Chuck Taylor got a MOTY candidate in 2020 :DEAD:

I agree tho, shit was wild

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE Raw 9/21:
#1 Contendership for the Raw Tag Team Titles: Andrade & Angel Garza v.s Seth Rollins & Murphy v.s Humberto Carrillo & Dominik Mysterio *1/2-*3/4
Keith Lee v.s Drew McIntyre ***1/2
#1 Contendership for the Raw Women’s Title: Zelina Vega v.s Mickie James *3/4
Cedric Alexander v.s Apollo Crews **
Natalya & Lana v.s Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler Maven
Asuka v.s Peyton Royce *1/4
Retribution v.s Hurt Business **

Droppin’ a whore isn’t gonna get me behind Retribution. Those masks are terrible. Hurt Business better not get buried by these Antifa clones.

That triple threat tag match was sloppy as fuck, it was mostly Dominik too. He’d been doin’ so well, not his best outin’ but those are the growin’ pains. Dust your self and keep at it. I guess Andrade/Garza winnin’ is fine, just hard to take them seriously when we’ve seen them not get on the same page for most of the year.

Shane McMahon on the KO Show… alrights. I can get down with some Young… I mean Middle-Aged Simba managin’ Dabba-Kato down the line once WWE Underground runs it’s course. They are doin’ a good job makin’ him look like a beast on that part of Raw so far.

I don’t like that we got another non-finish in a Keith Lee match but that actually got decent time and everythin’ looked awesome. Two big dudes beatin’ the hell out of each other. Now if only WWE can capitalize on that match-wise for Lee. This was probably his best showin’ yet unless you count his dominatin’ win over Orton at Payback which I didn’t really care for that match overall.

I sure as hope that boot by Orton doesn’t keep Lee out long but we already saw Drew survive so many of them that I ain’t too worried yet. Another solid promo from Orton too to set up what should be a fun, little match… I’m just still hopin’ it leads to a damn Hell in a Cell between the two. It’s what this feud deserves, don’t fuck up this brutal feud by givin’ that shit to sumthin’ else.

Vega/James wasn’t too bad for a championship opportunity match. Felt some desperation from Mickie and Vega showin’ some of her worth. It wasn’t the best match but it was solid. Maybe lackin’ a bit of chemistry but that should be expected. Hopefully Vega/Asuka can put on an entertainin’ match at the Clash.

R-Truth scared of Sharknado. No wonder we watched it.

Hell even Alexander/Crews was a fun, little match with a nicely done finish. This Raw is so much better than last weeks. I just hope this 6-man tag with Retribution doesn’t ruin it. Also like like how the Hurt Business got their heat back after Crews’ victory so even if this shit with Retribution goes south, they’ll stay strong in the midcard.

Damn, that Ziggler/Ruas fight was done well. Ziggler is much interestin’ in Underground than he has been in WWE in years. His amateur background translates well to it.

:lmao :lmao :lmao Seth rehashin’ the custody/DNA shit. It worked well when he just off the cuff said it a match or two but I can’t believe they are bringin’ this back. That was known as one of the worst angles ever even if the matches were a lot of fun. So now what is Aliyah a decent wrestler too? Well, this feud could use more humor regardless after that dumbass eye shit. How much more shelf life does this even have? With that said, you can find this tasteless but it’s wrestlin’, it’s allowed to be.

That women’s tag match isn’t really worth anythin’. Beatin’ up Lana is about the least impressive thing you can do. And then we have Riddick Moss beat Erik on Underground. I watch a rematch.

They split up the IIconics but they can still manage each other? Just send one of them to SmackDown. Jesus. More filler it seems, these last few segments have been a bit of a let down even if a couple were supposed to build up shit for the Clash. The match was a bit better than I expected, I liked some of the aggression out of Royce to be fair. That’s about it.

That was it for Dabba/Strowman… ugh, what? I guess it makes sense as far as a “legit” fight might go but this is WWE, fam. This was built as Dabba’s show and Strowman just took over… I don’t know, man. Hopefully Dabba can recover but I don’t think anyone can say he was already over. This was their shot to pull the gun on him.

About the last 45 minutes of this show wasn’t that great. Main event wasn’t that bad all things considered until the finish. That outside elbow caused a DQed? Weak ass shit just so we could get to another Retribution beatdown and chaos. Well at least it ends with more build up for the Ambulance match, I guess. Let’s see if I get to the Clash anytime soon.

These write ups just seem to keep happenin’… didn’t plan this but it’s not that hard for me to do them as I catch up. Sorry there was no Raw or SD one for last week but the best match SD was the main event that I would give about **3/4. I am enjoyin’ the Uso/Reigns stuff quite a bit… isn’t Heyman helpin’ produce SD now… must be why.

Reactions: Chris

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
AEW Dynamite 9/23:
Kip Sabian & Miro v.s Joey & Sonny **1/2
Evil Uno v.s Hangman Page ***
TNT Title Match: Orange Cassidy v.s Brodie Lee *1/2
AEW Title Match: Eddie Kingston v.s Jon Moxley(c) ***1/2

Dynamite openin’ with their expansive tag team division again with Miro’s debut. Fuck Sabian takes a hard fall on the cement at one point and you can clearly hear Joey ask if he’s alright. That threw me out of the match a bit. I’m sure your friends but if he’s truly hurt get closer where the mics can’t hear ya and see if he can continue. This match had it’s moment but it wasn’t the best meshin’ match yet still shows how strong this tag division is.

Eddie Kingston runnin’ out to hype his match with Moxley for the belt. Solid stuff, I really hope this match delivers. I disagree with Kingston though, I don’t think WWE ever really thought about him plus I’ve said it before every time his career picks up steam he always seems to get a serious injury. Still, I love the fire here. Let the officials break up the confrontation, save it for the main event.

More Omega commentary… not down for that. He can cut a solid promo but I don’t like him doin’ this. There are better ways to handle this Hangman shit. It’s a slow burn though so I won’t judge it too much. I’ll just say Omega is annoyin’ on commentary again.

I like gettin’ another Hangman match for the second week in a row as this continues. Are fans told to they can’t chant Cowboy Shit but have to say Cowboy Stuff? That is some weak ass shit. Ended up bein’ another very solid win for Page. Uno was a good hand to use for this.

Cassidy and Lee sure is a quite the differin’ styles. A quality, take your time beatdown from Lee commences. Cassidy’s moveset is so limited that I don’t know what this comeback was. The stuff when Dark Order fumblin’ over each other was fine but it just doesn’t look very believable against Lee. I enjoy Cassidy but this match didn’t need to go anywhere like this. I ain’t sayin’ Orange didn’t deserve a TNT Title match either with his momentum he did earn it but this could have been handled better for both characters.

Oh look Triple… I mean Cody Rhodes is back beatin’ down jobbers from the Dark Order while every one else scatters. I’ll look forward to the Cody and Lee rematch after that but it was a bit lackluster all things considered.

OH SHIT A DOG COLLAR MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!! Lee saved your return Cody… you should thank him.

What a way to bring that down with the Hardy Party. Don’t create a feud war with Private Party with Matt against the Inner Circle. This is gonna make me want to skip people that can actually wrestle. For fuck’s sake. Just continue Sammy and Matt. So we go from a dog collar match announcement to a Private Party singles match… Is this a joke? I know, I’m tryin’ to be less mean towards the Party, I didn’t really insult them too much, I just don’t want this.

A 20 minute brush with greatness. Nice, FTR v.s SCU next week, some ups and downs so far as next week's card is concernered but that’ll make me happy. I also like these new rules FTR are puttin’ in place, it’s gonna lead to some fun wrestlin’ so I can’t argue with it at all. Also linin’ up a future match with Best Friends. The matches this division is gonna have is salivatin’ in the near future.

This fuckin’ Jericho and MJF confrontation is some great heel shit.

I wish there was a chance in hell Kingston wins here but I just don’t see AEW pullin’ the trigger. This also should be No DQ but maybe we’ll get that down the line or some sort of stipulation.

Ended up bein’ a hard as fought main event anyways. I dug just about every second of it. The finish even made sense considerin’ the style. I just think they can do much, much more in the future if givin’ the chance. Kingston needs more chances like this if he can stay healthy. I’ll take this over that 6-man anyways that was originally planned. The aftermath makes me think that was rescheduled anyways so I am just happy they gave Eddie the nod this week.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
WWE SmackDown 09/25:
AJ Styles v.s Sami Zayn v.s Jeff Hardy **3/4
Gran Matelik v.s Shinsuka Nakamura *
Matt Riddle v.s Baron Corbin ***
Alexa Bliss v.s Lacey Evans *1/2

I don’t mind startin’ with this IC Title summit or whatever they want to call it. This is one of the bigger matches for the PPV and could steal the show… probably won’t for me but we’ll see. Adam Pearce givin’ us a non-ladder triple threat precursor after Zayn’s stunt. Pearce the GM of the masses.

Very fun opener and a nice opportunistic victory for Zayn. Let him have the momentum goin’ into the match at Clash. Nuthin’ to really complain about here. Then ya have Styles standin’ tall after attackin’ both of his opponents… god damn it, don’t let Jeff win this just because it’s his match type. All signs are pointin’ to that trash, give it back to Styles, c’mon.

They didn’t even book this Otis segment in the ring. This was the one time they needed to considerin’ involves an impedin’ court case. He deserved a full promo.

So Bayley is gonna cripple Nikki Cross? That promo could have been better.

Nakamura/Metalik was okay. Ya want more so does everyone else. You know I mean match-wise.

Jey calls out Reigns and gets ignored. Let’s do this Uce!

Michael Cole sayin’ YES, he’d fly on an airplane with sandals. I’d do the same shit. C’mon Graves, deal with our foot fungus if we choose to fly that way. Good way to set up a Riddle match.

It’s factually inarguable to say Baron Corbin sucks. Keep that in mind. I quite enjoyed that Riddle/Corbin encounter. And well the right person won. Hey, it was bound to happen. I admire Riddle’s determination after the match.

The Bliss shit with the Fiend continues. That match wasn’t horrible, it just needed a more proper finish. Evans ain’t doin’ shit right now besides bein’ fodder. If you’re gonna do this, just win with the damn Sister Abigail. Kind of useless to do it after the match.

Bliss starin’ at Reigns, it’s gonna take more than a Fiend and his current fling to take the championship from him. That endin’ segment couldn’t have been better. It’ll never be you. Which one is you? This is just great shit. Samoans battlin’ over the world title, cuz. This family has needed this for years.

My Uncle is flyin’ in, we already dealt with 3 straight Viking losses. We are just gonna enjoy this PPV together when I get off work so don’t expect any write ups(star ratings will damn sure happen) but always, always remember you can always ask my opinions on wrestling. If anythin’ I stand by this thread and what I bring to it so just ask, Uce.

Last edited:

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
*** for Corbin vs. Riddle, you must have been plastered.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I for sure as hell was.

WWE Clash of Champions 2020:
Ladder Match for the IC Title: AJ Styles v.s Sami Zayn v.s Jeff Hardy ****1/4
Raw Women's Title Match: Zelina Vega v.s Asuka(c) **1/4-**1/2
US Title Match: Apollo Crews v.s Bobby Lashley(c) ***
Raw Tag Team Titles Match: Andrade & Angel Garza v.s The Street Profits(c) **1/4
SmackDown Women's Title Match: Bayley(c) v.s Asuka *1/2
Ambulance Match for the WWE Title: Randy Orton v.s Drew McIntyre(c) Slamboree 1993: A Legend's Reunion
Universal Title Match: Jey Uso v.s Roman Reigns(c) ****

That was for the most part a great PPV. It felt like sumthin' you'd actually wanna watch again in a few years. Booked and flowed well besides some stumbles with the botched finish in the tag team titles match and Bayley gettin' DQed in minutes.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
EC predicted last night that you'd give the main 4 stars on the dot :DEAD:

Reactions: Hoss and Kiffy Lube

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
But did he guess my rating for the Ambulance Match?

• Haha
Reactions: Hoss and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Nah but I popped for it

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I know KIF inside and out.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
i9l6x6x4typ51.jpg

KIF what did you rate this classic from Saturday Night's Main Event?

• Haha
Reactions: Hoss and Vegeta