Kevin Nash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I believe Kevin Nash has been released. I was just on wwe's roster page and Kevin was not there. Any thoughts

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wwe announces those things dude..please don't post these things.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Re: Kevin Nash?

Wwe announces those things dude..please don't post these things.

Despite everything I've said about you I respect you. But wwe didn't announce it so what's the problem

The Viper

Reaction score
Nash hasn't been there since TLC. I don't see why it would matter anyway.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Nash hasn't been there since TLC. I don't see why it would matter anyway.

After TLC wwe said he would be out for six weeks. He was still on the roster up until... Well I don't know exactly when he was taken off. But he was on a week ago

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Despite everything I've said about you I respect you. But wwe didn't announce it so what's the problem

He has a legends contract he hasn't been released him not being on the website means jackshit..imo

The Viper

Reaction score
After TLC wwe said he would be out for six weeks. He was still on the roster up until... Well I don't know exactly when he was taken off. But he was on a week ago

Then I don't know. I'm sure if he was released, they'd let us know. Unless they just move him to the Alumni section.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

He's probably just been removed from the active roster.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Yep just checked Kevin was moved to the alumni section... Alright fuji you can close this thread. There's really nothing much to talk about

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

Yep just checked Kevin was moved to the alumni section... Alright fuji you can close this thread. There's really nothing much to talk about

Well we could talk about where we see his role heading in the future.....

Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score
I see him never coming back and blowing out his quad feeding his cat.

No, seriously. Maybe he can work backstage and be the head writer. MONEY!!

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Well we could talk about where we see his role heading in the future.....

Alright fine. Kevin Nash attacks cm punk setting up a match. On his way to the ring as he's walking he stretches his leg out too far and rips up his quad. He tries to make it to the ring but his leg gives out and he falls and slams his head on the steps cracking his skull...

But seriously if he ever came back I see it being after wrestlemania. Triple H would hire Kevin as the permanent raw GM and they would rule raw

CrimsonTide

Reaction score

Just out of curiousity, why does everybody hate Big Daddy Cool? He has been a headliner since the mid 90's. Dude has payed his dues... remember Oz? If it wasn't for youtube I wouldn't. He's a big man and they generally age quicker than a Shawn Micheals or Chris Jericho, but he is a great on the mic and did you see his last match? He still gets around okay. Was it the WCW crap? He has a point... he screwed Goldberg out of the belt and GAVE it away like a week later, did that really benefit him? The whole NWO wolfpack vs black and white vs WCW was actually booked pretty good until the anticlimatic end. If Nash is not in the hall of fame this year or next it's a crime against humanity. The guy has been good for business everywhere he has gone.

I just don't understand all this animosty towards one of, as far as big men go, the best workers to have ever stepped inside a wrestling ring.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Just out of curiousity, why does everybody hate Big Daddy Cool? He has been a headliner since the mid 90's. Dude has payed his dues... remember Oz? If it wasn't for youtube I wouldn't. He's a big man and they generally age quicker than a Shawn Micheals or Chris Jericho, but he is a great on the mic and did you see his last match? He still gets around okay. Was it the WCW crap? He has a point... he screwed Goldberg out of the belt and GAVE it away like a week later, did that really benefit him?
The whole NWO wolfpack vs black and white vs WCW was actually booked pretty good until the anticlimatic end. If Nash is not in the hall of fame this year or next it's a crime against humanity. The guy has been good for business everywhere he has gone.

I just don't understand all this animosty towards one of, as far as big men go, the best workers to have
ever stepped inside a wrestling ring.

I'm sure you know why. Hes an attention hog. He never puts people over. If he and cm punk had faced off Kevin would have made sure he won