Kevin Nash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Re: Kevin Nash?

He's more infamous for his backstage politicking really, his best in ring days are long behind him but you could say that about a lot of guys.

I mean as a personality, I love the guy but it's his reputation behind the scenes that annoys people.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Just out of curiousity, why does everybody hate Big Daddy Cool? He has been a headliner since the mid 90's. Dude has payed his dues... remember Oz? If it wasn't for youtube I wouldn't. He's a big man and they generally age quicker than a Shawn Micheals or Chris Jericho, but he is a great on the mic and did you see his last match? He still gets around okay. Was it the WCW crap? He has a point... he screwed Goldberg out of the belt and GAVE it away like a week later, did that really benefit him? The whole NWO wolfpack vs black and white vs WCW was actually booked pretty good until the anticlimatic end. If Nash is not in the hall of fame this year or next it's a crime against humanity. The guy has been good for business everywhere he has gone.

I just don't understand all this animosty towards one of, as far as big men go, the best workers to have ever stepped inside a wrestling ring.

He's a complete asshole as a person. I don't like anyone who takes up time on TV that they don't deserve - the reason why I dislike him, Hunter and Hogan.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Have you ever met him? Or are you just going but what you read on the internet? If you then I have some pills to sell you that will make your penis grow to 10 inches and a secret of how to make any woman yours just by using key phrases...

Max Lavoix

Reaction score

Have you ever met him? Or are you just going but what you read on the internet? If you then I have some pills to sell you that will make your penis grow to 10 inches and a secret of how to make any woman yours just by using key phrases...

Epic comment.

He's a complete asshole as a person. I don't like anyone who takes up time on TV that they don't deserve - the reason why I dislike him, Hunter and Hogan.

In my opinion, these guys have paid their dues and they deserve TV time just for what they've done for the business in the past.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

Who the hell is Mikey Whipwreck?
Anyone who fucks up a show that I watch just to feed his own ego like he did makes me dislikes him. He always starts shit with someone else in the wrestling business through interviews as a way of getting publicity. Since when do I have to have a personal relationship to know that they're an asshole anyways? If it makes it any better, he seems like an asshole.
Epic comment.

In my opinion, these guys have paid their dues and they deserve TV time just for what they've done for the business in the past.

I don't want to see him in Ladder Matches on PPV - do you?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Really though who the hell is Mikey Whipwreck?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score

I don't want to see him in Ladder Matches on PPV - do you?

If Nash has another Ladder Match with a huge, top guy and it ends being as decent as his match at TLC with HHH, then I'll be a happy man.

So yeah, I won't mind.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Oh my god why do people get so pissed when veterans are on tv. I get the point of putting young talent over but that doesn't mean veterans shouldn't be on tv.

But anyway Kevin can't wrestle that good anymore. He's 7 feet tall and 52 years old with numerous injuries. He pulled his fucking biceps then the night he returned he tore his quadriceps. He's obviously injury prone. Triple H can actually still wrestle. Kevin basically returned for a month left for a month returned for a night left for another month then returned again wrestled 5 matches then left. He doesn't deserve to come back if that's all he does.

And Mikey Whipwreck is awesome

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

Kevin basically returned for a month left for a month returned for a night left for another month then returned again wrestled 5 matches then left. He doesn't deserve to come back if that's all he does.

Then you must think the same thing about Undertaker.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Then you must think the same thing about Undertaker.

To be fair I do think that about the Undertaker but that's because he only returns once a year. Nash at least returned a few times and he put HHH over. I doubt Undertaker is putting anyone over this year.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Undertaker put Randy orton over at summerslam. He put Brock lesnar over at no mercy in hell in a cell. He put mr Kennedy over at survivor series

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Undertaker put Randy orton over at summerslam. He put Brock lesnar over at no mercy in hell in a cell. He put mr Kennedy over at survivor series
Orton had help from his dad and then he got buried by Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell. But what's your point? That was 7 years ago. Undertaker only returns once a year now to put himself over. That's it.