Kane's Reportedly Retiring Soon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/316236/Kane%5C%5Cs-WWE-Days-Reportedly-Numbered.htm#yfe5vqGOqMUcd5Ag.99

He's looking to retire...

- Kane has started a new insurance company with his wife in Knoxville, Tennessee that offers automotive, home, motorcycle, RV, boat, life and commercial insurance alongside retirement planning. He has been telling friends that he has been planning to retire from the ring for a while now, but is having trouble with walking away from the money. He will continue to wrestle as long as he can make good paychecks.

He has also expressed interest in running for public office as a Libertarian candidate down the road.
I have always been a Kane fan but he's not getting any younger.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
He's good in his current role tbh, guy will always have a job in the business even if it's not wrestling. Kane as a political candidate sure would be something though.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
He's in great shape now and has a movie coming out too. I'd say he will be here for some more years, in fact I'd say he will be in wwe for the next 10 in some capacity at least

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Guessing he has more money than most of the full time roster and smart with his money. His new character would help him transition into his political aspirations because there are people out there who are Blue enough to bring up him electrocuting Shane's balls.....Linda's campaign anyone?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Guessing he has more money than most of the full time roster and smart with his money. His new character would help him transition into his political aspirations because there are people out there who are Blue enough to bring up him electrocuting Shane's balls.....Linda's campaign anyone?

Are you referring to the fact that people made fun of Linda's campaign because of her over the top antics in Wrestling? If so, it serves her right because she used that as part of her campaign, its not like the media just dug it up, it came from WWE. I am sure Kane is too smart to go down that route.

Anyway the time is right to cut down on his in-ring appearances (even through he still performs to a very high standard), but yeah the new character does give Kane plenty of places to go from here.

He has had a outstanding run considering he has played roughly the same character since his debut, but he has played it with such depth and conviction, and has been one of the most relieible of the company's performers

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Linda's over the top antics? Are we talking about the same person? So how is mixing kayfabe and reality fair when it comes to running in an election? Reagan get shit on and have him slapping bitches on constant loops on tv? Swarzenegger?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I'll always be a fan of Kane's. He's a hard worker, I'd follow his career anywhere, even into politics. I think he'd be great as a politician, he's mentioned it before I believe. I really don't mind his in ring work. In fact, for his age, he still moves pretty well. But you can see he's getting older, and he's been doing it for so long, what else can he possibly do?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
To be honest, he's better in the ring now than he was up until like 2006.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Don't see him retiring for a few years. He's still in good shape, and is an important character at the moment on-screen. He's also got See No Evil 2 being released whenever, so if that does well, then i'm sure WWE could looking into the possibility of doing #3.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Linda's over the top antics? Are we talking about the same person? So how is mixing kayfabe and reality fair when it comes to running in an election? Reagan get shit on and have him slapping bitches on constant loops on tv? Swarzenegger?

I didn't mean in interviews I meant in the campaign video, which basically consisted of her and other members of her family kicking people in the nuts or slapping them with the voice over suggesting that is why she would be a good contender. So she actually mixed kayfabe with reality, not the media.

Kingslayer

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
damiensandow
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
He won't retire any time soon, but I've been tired of him since he stopped being silent in the late 90's or 2000. Plus it can't help to keep getting rid of more old guys, I'm ready to see a completely new roster.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I didn't mean in interviews I meant in the campaign video, which basically consisted of her and other members of her family kicking people in the nuts or slapping them with the voice over suggesting that is why she would be a good contender. So she actually mixed kayfabe with reality, not the media.
Those were attack ads against her, know the difference.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Those were attack ads against her, know the difference.

This will be my last reply to you on this because this is a Kane thread. But how do you know that? I respect your opinion, but I think otherwise.

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
Nnnnnnngh...no. Kane's been a Ron Paul mark for years now, and will probably follow him straight to failure, if he runs for anything bigger than the Governor's office.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler