Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Reaction score
I still say Mysterio got in because of what I said... :/

maty619

Reaction score
Rey, I'm sure they would have had Rey in it anyway, I can't think of anyone else they would include in a WHC match, Kane is a possibilty but I WWE won't push him, simple as that Rey is a go to guy but Kane has been out of the main event scene for so long I don't think they would push him so suddenly.

Reaction score
I'm also curious about the source of your claim, McFly. Furthermore, if the backstage area was clear of politics, who do you think the bookers would have chosen? Not your opinion on who they should have chosen, but who they would have chosen if the alleged politicking was absent.
Source: Wrestlinginc.com

-- Rey Mysterio is once again complaining about his pay, according to WWE sources. Though some feel he's had legitimate gripes in the past, he's developed a reputation within WWE for being overly paranoid over his pay. He feels he's being short-changed compared to some of the other top performers in the company

Source: Wrestlinginc.com

-- Word going around WWE on the reason for CM Punk losing Sunday night and getting his head shaved is because Rey Mysterio is expected to take a bit of time off following tonight's WWE SmackDown! tapings. It's unknown yet if Rey is taking time off for knee surgery or just to spend time with his family and rest up. It should be noted that Rey hasn't been all that happy with WWE as of late. There are several different issues that he's ticked off about including his current pay. More shortly.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Give me a LoP link or a Wrestling Observer link. I can come up with a news report and then type (source: yadayadayada.net)

Reaction score
This is the rule about wrestling news: If it isn't reported by, and henceforth stolen from, Alvarez, Meltzer or Keller, it's usually a garbage rumor, unless it's a news item from a local media outlet. I can see Rey crying about his pay, he deserves more since he's a merchandising machine and the E's latino meal ticket, but he never has politicked before in his career, so why start now.

Plus, where in those stories do you get politicking out of crying for more money? Or the fact that he wants to go home to spend time with his family would mean the last thing he wants to do is be involved in the main program for the world tite, PPV bonus be damned. I fail to understand how you jumped to that conclusion. They put him in there for one of two reasons: He was the one who injured Taker so he has to take his spot. Or two, he is the most over guy on the SD! roster not involved in the match, so it only makes sense to put him in there. No one gets what they want through politicking in the E nowadays unless you're the boss' daughter's baby daddy. You're being silly, McFly.

Reaction score
He injures the Undertaker so he is rewarded with a title shot? In the qualifying match, he lost. Makes sense.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Please... Please stop while you're ahead.

Seriously no one can be that stupid...

-TJ-

Reaction score
How do you know what I think? Are you a mind reader? No... Seriously shut up. All I'm doing is pointing out that your argument in this thread is pathetic. You know you lost, but you still continue to argue.

EDIT - Ha you deleted it...

-Constantine

Reaction score
If it's not a reliable source, there's no point in arguing it.

The topic is Kane, keep it about Kane. Feel free to make a topic about whatever the hell it is you're arguing about and have a ball.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Kane is currently awesome, but I don't see him winning the title for a while, he will most certainly be going into a fairly lengthy program with whoever has attacked Taker, or Taker himself, that will not invlolve the strap, assuming it isn't either of the champs. I think after he has dealt with this Taker thing and teamed up with him for a while (this is assuming it isn't him) it will certainly be time for him to get the title and he will be a credible champ. Can't wait to see where this is going.

Think about this, the next Pay Per View is Money in the Bank. Most likely, Kane may find a lead to whom made Undertaker a vegetable through Swagger. Kane would then constantly harass Swagger in loo of winning the Money in the Bank qualifying match and going on to win The SmackDown! Money in the Bank briefcase. Kane would go on to win the strap off of Swagger in the upcoming weeks OR when Undertaker returns and wins the belt off of Swagger for making him a vegetable Kane cashes in the briefcase leading to a Wrestlemania 27 match. I know WWE will do this, I have a gut feeling.