Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-Constantine

Reaction score
That would be cool, I mean anything that leads up to another Kane/Taker Mania match sounds good to me. If done correctly.

noumenon

Reaction score
I don't think Swagger should have anything to do with the Undertaker thing... though at this point I'd say Kane is definitely a favorite for MITB.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Does anyone on this planet truly believe the E would make Mysterio a heel by involving him with the attack on Taker?

Kane's in-ring work shits on most of the E, it's just a shame they shit right back on Kane. I really don't believe this guy never wanted the strap or the ultimate role. I still see a feud between he and Taker coming up, but I haven't heard that either is ready to retire at this point in time, so I doubt we'll see this storyline be IT.

But yes, a 7-footer who does a lucha-libre seated dropkick, and leaps halfway across the ring on a top-rope move... and does it constantly and hasn't faced much injury in his career, sets himself on fire for you, used to eat chairshots and keep walking... I want the return of the invincible Kane. If you can somehow work the mask back into his character, and have it look decent on the chrome dome, please do it... but I don't want to see any of this crap where a Rey Mysterio kick can send him sailing back across the ring.

I've been waiting for a Kane title run since his appearance in the E... that 23 1/2 hour run doesn't even count as him holding the title imo. So I hope, not immediately, but with a 1-2 month buildup, you get him back to the destructive force, and then have him win it, and carry it until Taker returns if you're playing him as the attacker... or a few months until the attacker takes him out, wins the belt, and sets up a Taker return.