Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
probably best for you both to just leave it and we get back to game related posts. remember the friendly start to this game :)
I like this too. Guts is town

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Tweet sends to have been less and less interested as this game has gone which given the game script should be a red flag regardless of the reasons he will give for it (sleeping for 14 hours etc)

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Well then what do you think of this...

Discuss with each other

@Odo Would like your thoughts on this.

Looks like flay was potentially trying to distance them.

By design it looks like a clear attempt to make omb look bad. Now why would he want to instigate town into helping them make his scummate look bad?

More likely if tweet is scum too and flay knew omb looked bad and wanted to help tweet distance

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also zzz at the "argument" against me.

I'm far from the only person who thought that Tweet's post which I quoted looked good and logical.

Don't like the way this is worded similarly to the way I didnt like jeffs post I mentioned above

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Definitely in the sk pool but I do have reason to think Jeff is just town

Ace

Reaction score
I'm kinda in the same spot as Tweet honestly, have been sporadic in being able to access the game and get involved in it. And since the game has cruised along pretty nicely and simply there hasn't been as much to read.

Me not discussing my earlier Tweet townread further is that that was one based on play whereas the others I mentioned were based on more concrete evidence.

I still think Tweet is probably town fwiw. But post-style reads clearly take less priority than evidence.

My read on guts is based on me picking up on what I believe to be a soft (perhaps not an intentional one).

Beyond that I'm basically with most in the thread of playing the POE game.

I'm not worried about being lynched as I'm now essentially VT. The only pause I'd have is that we're in an awkward spot where a mislynch could be a problem - particularly with an SK presumably on the loose.

Ace

Reaction score
I think there's a fair bit to be gleamed from OMB claiming 3P, though. That isn't something he would do alone; I think he was advised to claim it and hope town would say it wants to lynch scum.

That would make Tweet more of a town read as he wasn't here to guide that.

That said, I'm looking at the current players and I'm struggling to put my finger on who that person would be. My best guess is Christian but would that make sense with him being a DV?

I could easily see Jeff being the SK btw. Something about him feels... off... He has seemed to be following a hell of a lot of reads rather than doing his standard shtick where he tries to make plays rather than follow them. Reactive rather than proactive play which is very unlike him and reeks of an SK trying to avoid too much conflict and attention while still remaining his active self.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If OMB and I were a team, lemme tell you exactly how things would have gone between us. I would have made him roletrack Haza to give him any chance at all of surviving the last dayphase, and have him claim accordingly. I imagine pretty much everybody else in this game wouldve done the same thing as his teammate. The problem is regardless of what you tell him to do, and with as much respect as possible, OMB is liable to screw up something as simple as that even if you hold his hand.

If I'd sent OMB to roletrack Haza (cause obviously with the two of us in the QT I'm gonna be the one calling the shots) I would have told him why we roletrack Haza BEFORE we do it, so if he can screw up the claim when I told him beforehand what the plan was, he sure as heck can screw it up regardless of whether his mystery teammate is around or not around. So in that regard I think the whole "Tweet wasn't around, causing OMB to mess up his claim" argument makes little sense.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Anyway, going to sleep pretty soon, can't wait for night to get posted in like an hour :jade

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Thought on this now?

Tough one because we have new information since that point - it is something that still needs to be considered though.

That said, now we’ve got 3 flips, you can look at it from the perspective that tweet was trying to make something happen for his team as his teammates were doing nothing. I’ve been in that boat a few times and wound up overextending

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well the stuff people called me town for to varying degrees all happened throughout d1, it'd be pretty early to conclude my team was doing nothing at that point in time, especially if it has CP in it.

Going to sleep now.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Thanks Rugrat for the flip. Sorry folks, was working from home today, went for a 'nap' at 1pm, just woke up (7:30). Yeesh. Writeup incoming + details on night etc

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
DAY 3

OMB was lynched

View attachment 6341

Congratulations, you are Vic Hoskins, INGEN aligned. You’re corrupt, evil, a complete asshole of a guy. It’s believed that you purposely let the Indominus loose so you could field test the raptors.

In this game, you have the following roles:

* Godfather (You have the final say on the night actions performed by your group)

* 1x Bullet Proof (You will survive the first kill attempt on you)

* 3x Role Tracker (You may target a player at night and learn where they went and what role your target has)

You win when INGEN control the voting majority and other threats have been eliminated.

You are able to communicate in the following QT: :hayden3

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler