Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
The wagons were split equally more or less at the time you posted. Why didn't you vote Flay to attract more votes and unvote to hammer?
Because the consensus was pretty clear on flay. I made a post saying why ace wasn't the go. No benefit to it as opposed to just waiting for him to at least have to give a fake split which would be mostly accurate

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Because the consensus was pretty clear on flay. I made a post saying why ace wasn't the go. No benefit to it as opposed to just waiting for him to at least have to give a fake split which would be mostly accurate

Why do you keep bringing up Ace as a reason for not voting Flay? I did not want to lynch Ace.

You don't think an extra vote from yourself wouldn't have been able to swing at least 1-2 more votes onto Flay and ideally lynching him as opposed to doing nothing?

I think it's weird that you'd be happy to vote Poyser for a claim to push for more votes and if it ended up as a lynch, you'd unvote and hammer to get the benefit of your caveat but you wouldn't do the same for Flay when it was in your interest to try and get a lynch for you to hammer on.

So instead, you kept your vote on Poyser, made a post to look good around not lynching Ace and went against your early posts of "pls let me hammer" to ensure town went to no-lynch.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Poyser what variant of hider are you?
If I hide behind non Town i die
If my target is shot then I also die too

my role cuts through investigative immunity

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Tweet and Poyser town

One or both of Hank and Jeff scum

In regards to the vote unvote thing that was my natural thought process while reading back and you tried to make it look scummy

So no response to the glaring inconsistencies in your reads, specifically saying I looked bad because I made points about Doddsy being NAI from his soft, that you then went onto say yourself or your 180 on Poyser.

Only an OMGUS.

Cool.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why do you keep bringing up Ace as a reason for not voting Flay? I did not want to lynch Ace.

You don't think an extra vote from yourself wouldn't have been able to swing at least 1-2 more votes onto Flay and ideally lynching him as opposed to doing nothing?

I think it's weird that you'd be happy to vote Poyser for a claim to push for more votes and if it ended up as a lynch, you'd unvote and hammer to get the benefit of your caveat but you wouldn't do the same for Flay when it was in your interest to try and get a lynch for you to hammer on.

So instead, you kept your vote on Poyser, made a post to look good around not lynching Ace and went against your early posts of "pls let me hammer" to ensure town went to no-lynch.

Absolutely not, no. The entire consensus was to vote flay with limited time left. My vote would have made no difference to that, hence I didn't vote.

It ain't rocket science and very easy to see

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If I hide behind non Town i die
If my target is shot then I also die too

my role cuts through investigative immunity

Can you hide behind either

Doddsy
Jeff
Flay

pls

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Absolutely not, no. The entire consensus was to vote flay with limited time left. My vote would have made no difference to that, hence I didn't vote.

It ain't rocket science and very easy to see

:pogba

So when we're clearly torn across two wagons, going into no lynch you don't think any vote at all is important and couldn't make an impact?

Chloe B

Reaction score
So no response to the glaring inconsistencies in your reads, specifically saying I looked bad because I made points about Doddsy being NAI from his soft, that you then went onto say yourself or your 180 on Poyser.

Only an OMGUS.

Cool.

What 'inconsistencies'? You do this every game

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
No because we weren't at all torn across two wagons

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No because we weren't at all torn across two wagons

6 on Ace
5 on Chloe
3 on Poyser

Clear preference for lynch was Ace or Chloe.
Clearly two wagons pulling ahead there, it was either Ace, Chloe or No Lynch.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Most votes we got on anyone was 6? Yeah they're probably not scum then :slip:

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Why is EV directing roles? Is he universally town read?

Status
Not open for further replies.