Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yes, you’re acting surprised at a no lynch when you were a large contributing factor to said no lynch

It was more frustration than surprise.
It looked like the Chloe wagon was building before I went to sleep, I expected it to be done.

:draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I see no sense in lynching ace at the moment. Even if he is scum and faking he still has to give a split tomorrow which will be relatively accurate

Lethal should he about for a vote count

Why did you stay on Poyser and not vote for Flay? I agree with you about lynching Ace but knowing that deadline was coming up, why didn't you move your vote?

so the basis of the flay wagon is just because they made fluff posts? uhhh i guess, I don't really see any other notable options at this time. i'm not sure the vote count so i'll withhold a vote

Same as above. The Flay case, especially with myself being the first majorly pushing it was more than "fluff posts" and had been mentioned a fair bit.

Did you prefer no-lynch to a lynch here?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why did you stay on Poyser and not vote for Flay? I agree with you about lynching Ace but knowing that deadline was coming up, why didn't you move your vote?

Same as above. The Flay case, especially with myself being the first majorly pushing it was more than "fluff posts" and had been mentioned a fair bit.

Did you prefer no-lynch to a lynch here?
I want to be hammer so I stayed off, I was around for deadline. I would have hammered though

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I want to be hammer so I stayed off, I was around for deadline. I would have hammered though

Ah, the hammering caveat. This makes sense.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If you wanted to hammer though, why did you vote for Poyser @Doddsy?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Happy to announce this game hasn’t officially started for me and will commence at the start of day 2

Reactions: CraigPelton

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’d also like it on the record that i would have helped push a lynch through if i was around more. That is all.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
If you wanted to hammer though, why did you vote for Poyser @Doddsy?
Cause I was his predominate pusher, I would have unvoted to be hammer if needed but the vote wasn't gonna move without me pressuring it

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Cause I was his predominate pusher, I would have unvoted to be hammer if needed but the vote wasn't gonna move without me pressuring it

Why not do the same for Flay when we were clearly approaching no-lynch territory and you were happy to hammer?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Why not do the same for Flay when we were clearly approaching no-lynch territory and you were happy to hammer?
Cause any votes going to be put down were gonna go on to flay most like, lynching ace was not the play as I'd already said. Didn't need me to push the vote as it was already established

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Cause any votes going to be put down were gonna go on to flay most like, lynching ace was not the play as I'd already said. Didn't need me to push the vote as it was already established

The wagons were split equally more or less at the time you posted. Why didn't you vote Flay to attract more votes and unvote to hammer?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
About to head to work, so I'll see how things pan out.

Definitely worth looking more at Chloe, who was trying to push the attention onto Jeff for his Doddsy town read and trying to bury Doddsy's soft as "redundant" and then Doddsy doesn't vote Flay 1-2 hrs before deadline because he wanted to hammer but was willing to vote Poyser to make the vote move.

:WOW

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Flay probably scum. (This is based off jack all, but i firmly believe it.)

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
full claim coming tomorrow

Why would you share your role but not your character, especially if your role isn't fake and you are protecting yourself tonight?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Flay probably scum. (This is based off jack all, but i firmly believe it.)

If Flay is scum, I'd be looking at Doddsy / Jeff / Haza IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.