Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
No I'm talking about your defense being what you would/wouldn't be doing as SK as a defense

but I’m using your assessments and definitions, not my own? You accused me of staying on everyone’s good side, so now you have to tell me why I’m not just doing that now when I easily could?

If you can’t do thst, then your case falls apart :draper2

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Basically TLDR, if you want to win this game, you need to get over your paranoia surrounding me

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
but I’m using your assessments and definitions, not my own? You accused me of staying on everyone’s good side, so now you have to tell me why I’m not just doing that now when I easily could?

If you can’t do thst, then your case falls apart :draper2
because you're not on my good side. And that's not something you can just ignore at this juncture regardless of how you rate my presense.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
TLDR the fact he could *prove* he was reading back at least proves he's not talking pure shite

i mean again to play devils advocate, ive faked readbacks and its not hard. also there is no value in rereading day 1 for our current istuation looking for an sk. MAYBE if we were looking for scum and looking for connections. Ptell me wtf the point is of reading back the entire thread. sillyness imo

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It reflects badly in the same way as I said it reflects badly that you didn't get your hands particularly dirty through the game, so yes. It doesn't look good.

I don't really care about him doing something no or think it's AI or not unless he was lying which is why I asked him to provide some insight to the first 6 pages to make sure he was indeed reading back lol

I’d say my hands are dirtier than anyone else here tbh

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
because you're not on my good side. And that's not something you can just ignore at this juncture regardless of how you rate my presense.

But I was at the start of the day, so my question stands. Do you require proof?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I’d say my hands are dirtier than anyone else here tbh
Well yeah but that's only relative to the players left, it doesn't mean they're particularly dirty, especially compared to usual

mikey damage

Reaction score
i mean again to play devils advocate, ive faked readbacks and its not hard. also there is no value in rereading day 1 for our current istuation looking for an sk. MAYBE if we were looking for scum and looking for connections. Ptell me wtf the point is of reading back the entire thread. sillyness imo
I actually agree with this. Reading another handful of pages, the SK can effectively look like they're scum hunting because well, they are.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if you agree why are you wasting my fucking time with a readback Pthen :heston

mikey damage

Reaction score
The only read back that would make sense is trying to figure out who put the most skin in the game on day 4 to try to get Tweet lynched.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well yeah but that's only relative to the players left, it doesn't mean they're particularly dirty, especially compared to usual

I mean, what do you want here lol? The only catch I had nothing to do with was Flay lol - other players are allowed to make plays too lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
But I was at the start of the day, so my question stands. Do you require proof?
If you think you could have just good guyed as SK and won the game then that's one thing but I've proven that it would have been an incorrect assumption. So you are telling me what you would have done but what you would have done wouldn't have been effective so I don't like the defense as much

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
If you think you could have just good guyed as SK and won the game then that's one thing but I've proven that it would have been an incorrect assumption. So you are telling me what you would have done but what you would have done wouldn't have been effective so I don't like the defense as much

No, I’m not telling you anything lol. I’m asking you why you think I didn’t do that, given that’s what you’re accusing me of in the rest of the game?

I don’t rely on self meta, it’s completely dismissible. This is around your standards, not mine

mikey damage

Reaction score
Hmm, safe to assume TKOK was the SK kill, means whoever it is is thinking about endgame

Also stands to reason that whoever killed Guts was afraid of a cop result?

Let’s get mass claim going. I’m Zach Mitchell, VT. Flavour talks about protecting my younger brother Gray from indominus rex
Lazy Lethal.

My full claim; I'm Zara, the babysitter as I'm the aunt of Zach/Gray, and my flavour talks about keeping an eye on them two.

Status
Not open for further replies.