Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey damage

Reaction score
jeff came out hot for flay and was involved with the doddsy. you can say, he was actively scum hunting.

Odo had a minor engagement with Ace.

That's about it so far.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
please do not dismiss the Pterofact you could both be town gentlemen,

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Good morning dino friends. I am awake. What a truly excellent night. Mikey needs to claim usage.

I refuse to believe its odo, as shooting tweet there is....well stupid for lack of better word.

So its Mikey or haza. Haza keeps asking me about the gift, so I'm paranoid he was trying to figure who to shoot last night.

Mikey is good at playing stupid as scum, but a watcher's game is weird too w a ninja. I'm of the mind that lethal wouldn't do that.

@Odo i reluctantly trust your judgment here. Would u think haza openly scums ?
:hmm so in your dinohead has to be me or haza.

from the qt it seems haza is leaning mikey, odo

mikey we dont know his reads atm

and im leaning haza, mikey

i guess u still being alive is a problem too, but that CAN be explained by mikey being town and legit, which only dinopoints to haza as being the sk.
Full transparency Jeff promised he would reveal the gift today to the class and telling me was bad for him and me in the QT.

I really dont know who is SK at this junction but if I had to vote anywhere like I said earlier it would be Jeff. I just have less reason to think he is town than to think anyone else is.

Mikey oddly ruling Jeff out of the running as SK kinda makes me think it isn't Mikey because why would he be ruling someone out? I dont see any reason to rule Jeff out.

I dont think there are any missing kills right? If there ARE or COULD be. I dont want to lynch Odo because he would be the one I think could've been shot and not BP.
vote haza
So it’s Jeff then?

How is any of that WIFOM? Do you even know what WIFOM is?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah beginning of day Odo was lowest on my PoE, Pthis is factual.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
jeff came out hot for flay and was involved with the doddsy. you can say, he was actively scum hunting.

Odo had a minor engagement with Ace.

That's about it so far.

The fact Mikey is actually doing a readback and not just stalling/trying to sound busy is a good thing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unless dinoyou meant from you POV, which then yes. but that makes no sense for you to comment on as Im speaking from my POV there mikey.

thats a bad post. bad mikey

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
How is any of that WIFOM? Do you even know what WIFOM is?
No I'm talking about your defense being what you would/wouldn't be doing as SK as a defense

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
The fact Mikey is actually doing a readback and not just stalling/trying to sound busy is a good thing

By extension, does him doing absolutely nothing up to this point not reflect well or na?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
By extension, does him doing absolutely nothing up to this point not reflect well or na?

I mean I'd say his readback so far appears nothing more Pthan window dressing, and I would argue he's trying to look busy to appear towny, not the other way around.

Just my opinion of course but nothing Mikey has done today has impressed me whatsoever and there has been 0 consistence or reason to it from my POV

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
It reflects badly in the same way as I said it reflects badly that you didn't get your hands particularly dirty through the game, so yes. It doesn't look good.

I don't really care about him doing something no or think it's AI or not unless he was lying which is why I asked him to provide some insight to the first 6 pages to make sure he was indeed reading back lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
TLDR the fact he could *prove* he was reading back at least proves he's not talking pure shite

Status
Not open for further replies.