Jurassic World Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey damage

Reaction score
I don't see why I would willing throw out my claim unprovoked. I started a readback on day 4, saw Odo's flavour was similar to mine so I mentioned it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
yes i know, but u could be using to sway public opinion is all. dino must look at all angles

I mean, yes I am trying to sway public opinion - you’ll notice Haza still has me at #1 - I have to change that or else we lose :draper2

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I mean, yes I am trying to sway public opinion - you’ll notice Haza still has me at #1 - I have to change that or else we lose :draper2
I unvoted you. I'm thinking.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
if we all have reason to believe in mikeyb eing the last, we should do the 3 man vote Pthing one after the other to all confirm ourselves. but that only works if odo trusts haza at the very least.

mikey damage

Reaction score
Oh, so I'm used as a bait, it's legitimate. But when I make you the bait, it's laughable?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Jeff I asked you a question in the lab :brodgers

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Jeff/Haza, you need to decide. Either me or Odo.

Give me your thoughts on Jeff, you had him as the SK start of today but that seems to have dissipated since nobody voted that way?

mikey damage

Reaction score
Give me your thoughts on Jeff, you had him as the SK start of today but that seems to have dissipated since nobody voted that way?
Paranoid townie psyche, everyone is guilty at some point. Nothing more, nothing less.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Paranoid townie psyche, everyone is guilty at some point. Nothing more, nothing less.
So if not just the fact it wasn't a ticket to win the game, what swayed you away from Jeff after initially using a declarative to say it was Jeff? You can say Paranoid townie psyche but i'd like to hear the thought process

Status
Not open for further replies.