John Cena vs. Bret Hart: Who is better?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Cena also enjoys performing a five knuckle shuffle on another man.

What form of trickery? Just what the heck are you implying, man?

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
No, thanks. I have seen Cena perform the 5-knuckle shuffle before.

CenaMark54

your argument is shit...

everyone and their mother knows that hart is better than cena PERIOD. thats it...

for instance you say that....you know what you cena fans like proof so here it is

hart

cena

case fucking closed

Why don't you make this comparison when Cena's career is over.

Cena_Buttocks

Reaction score
Ratings with Bret Heart as champ on average... 2.5
Ratings with John Cena as champ on average.... 3.4

Cena wins again!

Beer Money Army

Bret Hart is better than john cena by an long shot....

Bret hart would be in the top 10 of Greatest I-C Champions of all time....
Bret hart would be atleast in the top 5 of greatest WWE World championship...
He has about 1.. 4 or 5 star match every month while Cena probabaly about 4-8 months....
Bret hart was a way better role model than John cena.
cenamark says US is 75% of world population but aren't they 240 Million while China is 1.2 billion.....
Bret hart was not only loved by Nort americans but by everyone all over the world....

bret Hart probabaly had one of the greatest Rival in pro wrestling history of the past 20 yrs.. Hart/HBK.. that rival was so awesome.....

Bret Hart could have very great/excellent Matches with wrestlers over 6'9. I.E. Undertaker, Psycho Sid, Diesel, Issac yankem... Cena hasn't his match with big show, and Khali were terrible and his Matches with taker were average...

Bret Hart has had very good/excellent series of Matches with the likes of Owen hart, HBK, Diesel, Taker, DDP, chris Benoit, Bulldog, Mr Perfect, Scott Hall....

who has John cena had great series Matches with.. hmm Kurt angle and don't say Edge cause the majority of thos matches are 1.5-3 stars rating...

Bret Hart can adequate to other wrestler skills very well while cena doesn't do it well.. That was proven in the Best of 5 series with Booker T...

Don't get me wrong cena has had some good match. but John cena isn't even in bret Hart league...

Bret Hart would own Cena and he would make Cena Tap....

Beer Money Army

I was going to rep intill i saw that. WTF?
Make him tap?
It deppends who books him to tap!

it was kinda Figure of Speech Mate..

Cena has tapped out before....

bret Hart has only tapped out once in a singles Contest and that was in WCW..

But yeah it who books him to tap....

CenaMark54

cenamark says US is 75% of world population but aren't they 240 Million while China is 1.2 billion.....

What? When did I ever say that the US made up 75% of the population? I don't ever remember saying that.

Anyway...I will put it this way...

Professional wrestling is a business. It is about making money. The wrestlers who bring in the most fans and sell the most merch are better. Wrestlers should be ranked based on drawing ability. Those who draw the biggest numbers are the best.

Its like in a sales position. The leader in sales is your best salesman. He may not be the best dressed or have the most flashy sales pitch, but he is still considered your top employee.

Cena is a draw, Hart wasn't. That would make Cena better than Hart. Its the same reasons Austin, Hogan, Andre, Flair, and The Rock are better than Hart. They were draws, Hart is not on their level.

Soulpower

CenaMark never said that, Cena_Buttocks did >_>

If we are talking strictly about wrestling, then its Bret Hart by a mile. But wrestling has now become a big business, and when it comes to business (IE:MAKING MONEY!!) Cena > Bret. I don't like it, and no one else has to like it, but its the truth.