John Cena vs AJ Styles debate.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Stone Cold IS a piece of Texas trailer park trash. But he is a badass piece of trailer park trash, he's an entertaining piece of trailer park trash, he's a rassling God who just happens to be a piece of trailer park trash. :rock:
Aj Styles, not so much.

Reaction score
Website
www.KayfabeKingdomBLOG.wordpress.com
Stone Cold IS a piece of Texas trailer park trash. But he is a badass piece of trailer park trash, he's an entertaining piece of trailer park trash, he's a rassling God who just happens to be a piece of trailer park trash. :rock:
Aj Styles, not so much.

The same statement can be applied to Styles, but he's from Georgia instead.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Lol Aj Styles is no badass. He wears a leather jacket but he kinda just made them less cool. Also, him being 5'0 and having an emo haircut doesn't help. Hell, he looks like what I did in 8th grade, thinking I was some badass pseudo-metalhead, listening to kiddie garbage like Disturbed. Ugh, gross. But that's beside the point. I'm drunk and I'm getting carried away.

Anyway, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree since things like entertainment and such is subjective.